First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last

[JDrama~2009] Atashinchi no Danshi

5600 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / getting there..
Offline
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/31/09
ep 7 is now sub in dramacrazy.net

woohhhhhhoooooooooo!!!!!
10873 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/31/09
yeah...dramacrazy finally finish subbing the ep7...

watch it now on dramacrazy.net

enjoy ur watching!

im still in ep2...

ep3 still in dwloading...

im waiting for hardsub release from ep4-ep7 by Timelessub fansub...
10524 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
maki's the best! hehehe...this is a nice drama...hoping to see this in tv...hehehe
972 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / DA GALAXY!
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
The dude with the blonde hair reminds me of Ikuta Toma in Hana Kimi. Their personalities are quite similar. To me, they look similar too.
3394 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
120 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
Fuu is so cruel....
And the inheritance...
I love it when Masoru and Satoru fight over Maki...
8563 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
watch this! lovin it! ^^
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
kkyyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG,

SHO X CHISATO!!!

sho is so handsome! XD waiittt.. im gonna watch ep.7 now.

------------------after watching ep.7------------------------



GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THEY KISSED!!! OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG......... **DEAD**

ggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! uwwaaa!!! kyyaaa!!! o.O

729 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09

makihorikitty_eunhyepooh22_16 wrote:


rainiey wrote:




family drama doesnt mean we there is no romance at all, right??


yeah.. agree!
can't wait.. what will happen later.. kyaaaa... *excited*..
seem like there are lots of Sho x Chisato shippers here..
1532 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09

izza00t wrote:

kkyyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG,

SHO X CHISATO!!!

sho is so handsome! XD waiittt.. im gonna watch ep.7 now.


------------------after watching ep.7------------------------



GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THEY KISSED!!! OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG......... **DEAD**

ggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! uwwaaa!!! kyyaaa!!! o.O



omg! i loved that part too! this drama is awesome..
2745 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09

rainiey wrote:


makihorikitty_eunhyepooh22_16 wrote:


rainiey wrote:




family drama doesnt mean we there is no romance at all, right??


yeah.. agree!
can't wait.. what will happen later.. kyaaaa... *excited*..
seem like there are lots of Sho x Chisato shippers here..

i know!!
i think 85% here are ChiSho fans!!
2745 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
my fave scene on ep 8 preview..

i wonder what happen in that scene, maybe a KISSU AGAIN?!
5658 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
Hahaha...I realized that the guy Chisato is with most is Sho...thou her kiss was with him too. xD
This is my favorite Jdrama this spring! xDD
2745 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09

DrEaMeRs wrote:

Hahaha...I realized that the guy Chisato is with most is Sho...thou her kiss was with him too. xD
This is my favorite Jdrama this spring! xDD


i know, and i think that's the reason why many users were all rooting for ChiSho loveteam..
and, this is my most most fave drama this year!!
10213 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/1/09
is there episode 8 for Atashinichi no Danshi?
1051 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
ChiSho team is hawt! omg i cant w8 4 the next episode!
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.