First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last

RATE THEIR HOTNESS XD!!!!!!!

Member
48 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / STALKER! *points...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09
Ikuto: -100/10 (notice the negative)
Tadase: 10/10
Kukai: 9/10
Nagihiko: 9/10 (I love guys with long hair XD)
Kairi: 5/10
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
IKUTO~100000000000000000/10~Super HOTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!

KUKAI~ 9/10

Tadase ~ 0/10~ NEVER HOT !!!

Kairi ~ 6/10

Nagihiko ~ 5/10
57 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10

Member
11199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / d green blob on d...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
lol!

Ikuto : 100000000....infinity!!/10
Kukai : 10/10
Tadase : 0/10 <--[[a 6/10 in my cute category :D]]
Kairi : 6/10
Nagehiko : 8/10

-------------

Nikaidou : 8/10

ROFL!! >XDD
Member
11199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / d green blob on d...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09

slinky762 wrote:

Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10



ROFL!! >XDD

comment on Tadase's:

........................dude, u took d word ryt out of my mouth XDD [[agrees with u all the way!! >XDD]]

Member
45896 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
Ikuto -5/10 (>.> be lucky i didnt say 0/10)
Kukai - 10/10
Tadase - 10/10 (for cute 1000000000000000000000000/10 X3)
Kairi - 5/10
Nagi - 10/10
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/29/09

katkat15 wrote:


slinky762 wrote:

Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10



ROFL!! >XDD

comment on Tadase's:

........................dude, u took d word ryt out of my mouth XDD [[agrees with u all the way!! >XDD]]



me too !! XD Strongly Agree
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/29/09
Ikuto-8/10(not very crazy for him,i have a boyfriend already)
Tadase-0/10(he isnt hot hez cute^_^)
Kukai-8/10(on of my fav. characters)
Nagihiko-5/10(...i dunno wut to say.....)
Kairi-8/10(another favourite character)
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / With my buddies....
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09
Ikuto:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 (Way tooooooooo hot!!!)

Tadase:1/10 (I'd say he's more in the cute type)

Kairi:1/10 (He looks to nerdy to be considered as hot)

Kukai:9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.9/10 (he's just a little bit less hot then Ikuto)

Nagihiko:5/10 (looks toooooo much like a girl)
57 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/1/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


katkat15 wrote:


slinky762 wrote:

Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10



ROFL!! >XDD

comment on Tadase's:

........................dude, u took d word ryt out of my mouth XDD [[agrees with u all the way!! >XDD]]



me too !! XD Strongly Agree


well what can i say he looks too much like a girl and it may shock some of u to hear this but tadase is voiced by a GIRL! When i heard this i was on the floor laughing so hard i cried.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/1/09
i personallly don't consider any of the shugo chara guys hot...

IKUTO-4...
TADASE-0...
KUKAI-6
KAIRI-0...
NAGIHIKO-4..
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/1/09
@Slinky762
okay first of all did you read our comments before quoting us!!!!!

We all here are Tadase HATERS and agree with the fact of him being like a GIRL 100% !!! That's why we didn't gave him any rate because he isn't even qualify to be a guy in our opinion...So please read the first post well before quoting and we all here agree with your point
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/1/09

slinky762 wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


katkat15 wrote:


slinky762 wrote:

Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10



ROFL!! >XDD

comment on Tadase's:

........................dude, u took d word ryt out of my mouth XDD [[agrees with u all the way!! >XDD]]



me too !! XD Strongly Agree


well what can i say he looks too much like a girl and it may shock some of u to hear this but tadase is voiced by a GIRL! When i heard this i was on the floor laughing so hard i cried.


please read my second comment after you in the forum

Member
473 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Amu_Ikuto10's acc...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/1/09
Ikuto 10/10
Tadase 9/9
Kukai 8/10
Kairi 0/10
Nagihiko 8 1/2 /10
57 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


slinky762 wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


katkat15 wrote:


slinky762 wrote:

Ikuto > 1,000/10
Tadase > NO RATING AVALIBLE (Tadase dosent even qualify as a guy to me)
Kukai > 7/10
Nagihiko > 4/10
Kairi > 3/10



ROFL!! >XDD

comment on Tadase's:

........................dude, u took d word ryt out of my mouth XDD [[agrees with u all the way!! >XDD]]



me too !! XD Strongly Agree


well what can i say he looks too much like a girl and it may shock some of u to hear this but tadase is voiced by a GIRL! When i heard this i was on the floor laughing so hard i cried.


please read my second comment after you in the forum



oh ok im sry if i took it a little too far there.Im just sorta hyped up about this weekend. a new shugo chara chappie comes out on the 4th and the day before an episode in the series is gettin really good, so excuse my extreme tadase hatin.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out