First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last

What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

10817 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

they're in Britain :D!


if only if only XD
mostly over here all we've got is chavs!!!!
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

gabsgobygab wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

they're in Britain :D!


if only if only XD
mostly over here all we've got is chavs!!!!

Agreed! 100%! XD
3257 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

Keebie wrote:
Well, im not like that >_> ! But i know the kind of girls you mean, i cant stand them. They base their lives around magazines, fashion and looks like thats the only importance in life.

Its way more important to get along and enjoy someones company. There arent many gentlement left in this world because they are exploited and taken advantage of by horrible girls.

There should b less hoes in the world, and more honest caring people.

Its also true the other way around. I was a very dedicated caring trusting girlfriend, i was with my b/f for 4 years. He didnt have a job but that was ok as he was studying instead, thats his choice, so i paid for everything. On our 4 year anniversary i took him out for dinner and stuff, he was being funny with me. I asked him if he was seeing someone else. He just got up & left me. >_>



That's terrible what he did to you. And I'll bet to this day, it eats at him alive. How can guys do that....how can a guy give up a female who is so wonderful, for a piece of shit that doesn't know the true meaning of love just because...she's "hotter"?? 4 years....you came this far in the journey for that to happen. Just terrible.

I bet he doesn't even have his own place to live, like I do. If I met a lady like you, I'd be happy for the rest of my life!!

There are "hoes" as you call them, in this world because yet again...I gotta point the finger to the extremly influcing mainstream media. Heck, I think there should be less ladies wearing attire that kinda makes them look like "hoes". I see it on the bus everytime I go to work.
10817 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

OverTheLegoRainbow wrote:


gabsgobygab wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

they're in Britain :D!


if only if only XD
mostly over here all we've got is chavs!!!!

Agreed! 100%! XD


LOL XD
13258 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10
Chivalry is dead....And women killed it. - Dave Chappelle
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/23/10
hahah...well a true gentleman would never be gentle just to show off a women...its wud be mean to put such an act....about where did they go well they wtill linger around but our society rather than appreciating them depreciate them greatly and think of them as fools but the ones calling them fools are actually fools
3839 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/23/10
they're still around in my social circle...
6509 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
120 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/23/10
<-----is one but, most people don't know it because they are @$$es and I'm not really a pushover so it's not really seen most of the time.
476 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/23/10


Gentlemen.
49457 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/23/10 , edited 8/23/10

animateluv9 wrote:

That day, my friend asked me a weird question...
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
and i said they are probably dead...
and other said..it juz that you didn't open your eyes and see....
and she ask another guy friend of mine to keep something
and told him that he is saving the pride of few and rare to find gentlemen left in the world....
my other friend said that has nothing to do with saving the pride of all the gentlemen....

so let me ask again!
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

here is another friend's logic..

If you are a gentlemen, throw yourself into the bin...

Ps. I am not being a sexist or anything..i juz felt that the gentlemen race is dying.


i'm with the person who said you did not open you eyes.

They are there jjust as many as back in the day only
loser like dudes that are rude and think they are all that are over shadowing the gentlemen.

Now a girl is al satisfied when a guy calles her bitch or shorty or whatever the %#$%.
the girls take enough with a player someone who knows his way around the ladies so he can %#$ your whole friend list lol

So if you wanna see gentleman you only have to ignore those macho player guys that are standing in from of us and you see that there are as many gentleman as losers.

we only choose to let those player loveing girls dig their own graver because you girls won't listin if we warn you for someone or try to protect you because you see that as jealous etc etc etc (and that we don't know anything about how good he is for you and that he said he your the only one for him whil at the mean time you say that and being mad at us he is screwing one of your girlfriend
49457 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/23/10 , edited 8/23/10

ClamandLada wrote:



Gentlemen.




is your mother also from his fanclub whahaha
476 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/23/10 , edited 8/23/10
maybe >.>
4659 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/23/10 , edited 8/23/10

animateluv9 wrote:

That day, my friend asked me a weird question...
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
and i said they are probably dead...
and other said..it juz that you didn't open your eyes and see....
and she ask another guy friend of mine to keep something
and told him that he is saving the pride of few and rare to find gentlemen left in the world....
my other friend said that has nothing to do with saving the pride of all the gentlemen....

so let me ask again!
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

here is another friend's logic..

If you are a gentlemen, throw yourself into the bin...

Ps. I am not being a sexist or anything..i juz felt that the gentlemen race is dying.



the reason gentlemen don't exist in this world is because of this cold logic "nice guys finish last"
49457 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

J1nn wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

That day, my friend asked me a weird question...
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
and i said they are probably dead...
and other said..it juz that you didn't open your eyes and see....
and she ask another guy friend of mine to keep something
and told him that he is saving the pride of few and rare to find gentlemen left in the world....
my other friend said that has nothing to do with saving the pride of all the gentlemen....

so let me ask again!
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

here is another friend's logic..

If you are a gentlemen, throw yourself into the bin...

Ps. I am not being a sexist or anything..i juz felt that the gentlemen race is dying.



the reason gentlemen don't exist in this world is because of this cold logic "nice guys finish last"


at least i got me a nice girl in the progress of being one so i'm not really last don't you think ?
6509 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
120 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
I am a gentlemen and I take pride in being one. In this day and age where there are those with poisoned minds all over the world I am happy that I still see the way it should be. However, even I can see the worth of things such as life have depleted as time goes on. There are still many gentlemen out there but....in todays world it might not last long. People are slowly forgetting what a gentlemen really is. They are also often mistaken for players and are no longer trusted. That is why not many people go down the path of a gentlemen. If you are a gentlemen I ask you to keep going and see with the eyes of a person who knows the value of life and can treat people the way they should be treated without taking advantage of this. Take pride in it. lol
First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.