First  Prev  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  Next  Last

What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

1036 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
i skullfucked 'em
58143 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
Well considering that most woman go for bad guys/playa's, when they get hurt emotionally and physically they lose faith in guys including the good guys/gentleman who they ignored in the first place. So pretty much the bad boys/playa's make the gentleman look bad to woman cause of there idiotic ways. That is also why there is few gentleman/good guys left, cause woman prefer them to be bad a**es.
4659 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

NOtricious wrote:


J1nn wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

That day, my friend asked me a weird question...
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
and i said they are probably dead...
and other said..it juz that you didn't open your eyes and see....
and she ask another guy friend of mine to keep something
and told him that he is saving the pride of few and rare to find gentlemen left in the world....
my other friend said that has nothing to do with saving the pride of all the gentlemen....

so let me ask again!
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

here is another friend's logic..

If you are a gentlemen, throw yourself into the bin...

Ps. I am not being a sexist or anything..i juz felt that the gentlemen race is dying.



the reason gentlemen don't exist in this world is because of this cold logic "nice guys finish last"


at least i got me a nice girl in the progress of being one so i'm not really last don't you think ?


female companionship is one of the least important things in this world, also .. i don't recall mentioning it in my last post, what made you think i was talking about "getting the girl" (and even if i was ... the douche gets it 90% of the time lol)
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
We died a long time ago
1036 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
There are still great gentlemen around today. Most have labored out due to the fact that society has changed and that it's just too easy to get a girl. You like what you see, you ask, get an answer, and move on. The process has dwindled to being next to nothing. I grew up on the solid manners of the South. Treat ANY girl you meet with respect, i.e. open doors, compliment something, and so on. However I have come to find that most girls won't accept this and just come to the conclusion that I'm a creep

There are some of us out there, very few...but hard to find.
145 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Jerseyy Bound.
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
Im a girl and its annoying to see that girls keep asking for gentlemen. THEY ARE STILL THERE! you just date scumbags thats why.
49457 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

J1nn wrote:


NOtricious wrote:


J1nn wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

That day, my friend asked me a weird question...
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
and i said they are probably dead...
and other said..it juz that you didn't open your eyes and see....
and she ask another guy friend of mine to keep something
and told him that he is saving the pride of few and rare to find gentlemen left in the world....
my other friend said that has nothing to do with saving the pride of all the gentlemen....

so let me ask again!
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

here is another friend's logic..

If you are a gentlemen, throw yourself into the bin...

Ps. I am not being a sexist or anything..i juz felt that the gentlemen race is dying.



the reason gentlemen don't exist in this world is because of this cold logic "nice guys finish last"


at least i got me a nice girl in the progress of being one so i'm not really last don't you think ?


female companionship is one of the least important things in this world, also .. i don't recall mentioning it in my last post, what made you think i was talking about "getting the girl" (and even if i was ... the douche gets it 90% of the time lol)


in wich way did i say you wher talking about that ?????
It only states that i feel like not being last because i got a girl nothing more nothing less

so you fully misunderstand my comment
49457 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

Runshushu wrote:

We died a long time ago




"WE" since when are you a gentlemen ???????


the way your online you are more likely one of those player dudes then gentlemen lol

sorry but the players and douchebags are far from Extinction
4502 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
they were killed by GANONDWAAARFFF
666 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
120 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

gilmour wrote:

i skullfucked 'em


did you enjoy it?
3257 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

Mattius wrote:

There are still great gentlemen around today. Most have labored out due to the fact that society has changed and that it's just too easy to get a girl. You like what you see, you ask, get an answer, and move on. The process has dwindled to being next to nothing. I grew up on the solid manners of the South. Treat ANY girl you meet with respect, i.e. open doors, compliment something, and so on. However I have come to find that most girls won't accept this and just come to the conclusion that I'm a creep

There are some of us out there, very few...but hard to find.



I feel your pain and I don't live in the south. The only females that seem to compliment you on your courtesy are the old ladies these days.

Yeah our society has changed, and it's become a backwards fucked up state of mind. That's why you are considered a creep, when it's supposed to be the opposite. You see what I'm saying?
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

We died a long time ago




"WE" since when are you a gentlemen ???????


the way your online you are more likely one of those player dudes then gentlemen lol

sorry but the players and douchebags are far from Extinction


lol why do you say that =)
44036 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / Townsville, Austr...
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
I'm the shy/polite type, which is weird as I'm 6'2" 100kg's and am big built.

I get weird looks when I say please/thank you when I go to the shop, which I think is pretty messed up if you ask me.
13815 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
They got killed by "non-gentlemenly" men, because the "non-gentlemenly" men hates the gentlemen-like people, like they're
wusses

No, i was joking xD


I actually dont know... but there might a gentlemen hidden inside of every guy..

But thats just a theory
687 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
EXO Planet
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
Ha, Gentlemen?

I haven't seen one since third grade....
They probably all disappeared when the heard those idiotic new songs nowadays.

I mean, seriously?
First  Prev  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.