First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last

What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?

6202 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / In another world....
Offline
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/27/10
who knows...maybe they just vanished to another world hehe XDDDD
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/27/10
Girls don't want gentlemen, they'd prefer bad boys and playas that treat them like shit. And then they complain about how guys are, well maybe if you didn't chase after jerks you'd have more luck with men.
20171 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/27/10

Axel7 wrote:

it never died, it's jsut that people bitch no matter how much of a gentleman a guy is XD.

easy instence>>> girl complains about her bf but doesnt break up with him no matter HOW MUCH she complains? she's lying, the dude ain't a jerk, he's a gnetleman


Eh thats a pretty bad example of a gentleman... Not everyone has it in them to be the one to break a bad thing off they sometimes keep it going until the other side breaks it off. My aunt stayed with a total piece of trash who beat her for like 8 years when ~he~ left her because she believed he'd change.

Also everyone complains about anything it is just a matter of how often and what they complain about. Also you have to keep in mind how exaggerated things get when complaining.
25985 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Hogsmeade
Offline
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/27/10

squirrel3d wrote:


Keebie wrote:

^^ thnx. Talk abt trying to make me feel old tho, i was only 19 and he left me for a 17 years old. I'm gonna have to give a thumbs down to young love im afraid. Its took me 4 years to finally trust someone again and believe them when they say 'im not gonna run off with my friends younger sister'.

I dont know if its now because of that experience in my life but i havent & never will be a 'girly girl'. Yeah i like dresses & make up etc but i'm NEVER picking up a media based magazine or following 'fashion' or that kind of thing. It destroys and melts your brain as far as im concerned, i dont like this 'image' that people have to be and a fair few people choose to design themselves upon.

The closest im gonna get is the newest edition of PS3 magazine 8D.

& no matter what people tell u, just be yourself. There will be a none hoebag out there just for you somewhere ^-^ !!


Amen to all of that. I guess if young love is what my problem is, then I'll just have to put off this life long goal of being with a female for the rest of my life until god knows when in my life. Remember, I'm not chasing females anymore so I guess that adds to it.

I've always been my own person, always thinking outside the box. Never doing things or thinking things because of my skin color, but because I'm a human being at the end of the day. And that indiviuality is a crime to a psychonut society and media, who wants you to be their image of a person or else you'll be ridiculed, ignored, etc etc.


Yeah im like that, i wear what i like the look of and i image myself how i like. I dont care if people look at me funny cos im not following the 'norm', because whos the big boss who decides these things in the first place? Im not a whole 'i hate life' im gona wear weird crap so i stand out. Im pretty normal tbh & my new partner likes me for who i am... even tho hes into the kinda branded stuff lol.

I think chalk & cheese is a great phrase, 2 people can be so different but be really perfect for each other, which is why u find quite often that people meet in the strangest of places. I think u always find your life partner best, when ur not looking for them at all, then you arent starting a friendship with expectations which can pull u apart. Anyway, im glad that jerk dumped me now, because its given me the chance to be come my own felf and meet my new partner.. where as hes all alone now. karma
3257 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/28/10

Keebie wrote:

1) Yeah im like that, i wear what i like the look of and i image myself how i like. 2) I dont care if people look at me funny cos im not following the 'norm', because whos the big boss who decides these things in the first place? Im not a whole 'i hate life' im gona wear weird crap so i stand out. Im pretty normal tbh & my new partner likes me for who i am... even tho hes into the kinda branded stuff lol.

I think chalk & cheese is a great phrase, 2 people can be so different but be really perfect for each other, 3) which is why u find quite often that people meet in the strangest of places. I think u always find your life partner best, when ur not looking for them at all, 4) then you arent starting a friendship with expectations which can pull u apart. Anyway, im glad that jerk dumped me now, because its given me the chance to be come my own felf and meet my new partner.. where as hes all alone now. karma :)



1) There's a good example of indiviuality.

2) They look at you funny for not following their backwards misguided norm as told to them by the media who happens to be the big boss.

3) Well you just made me believe in that again. There's a reason why I've given up chasing after females long ago, and why I'm not searching.

4) It's all about trying to start a friendship. Just best buds. Let the girl like me and I don't know it yet. But see if I just get out of my apartment more often, my oppotunity might go up. But I tend to get out more when it's around fall and winter time.

Oh pardon me, I seem to be getting off the topic here.

Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10
they all died decades ago ... now they have become rare species ^-^ & i only found severals >o<
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10
taken by aliens
1248 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone


oh really? *looks up to the sky in hope* Thats good to know

Chivalrous men are practically instinct. Are they some sort of a rare animals then?
1248 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone


oh really? *looks up to the sky in hope* Thats good to know

Chivalrous men are practically instinct. Are they some sort of a rare animals then?


Very rare :ph34r:
personally i was raised to act chivalrous to women although it does get annoying when the women who i act chivalrous to either completely ignore me or call me sexist
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone


oh really? *looks up to the sky in hope* Thats good to know

Chivalrous men are practically instinct. Are they some sort of a rare animals then?


Very rare :ph34r:
personally i was raised to act chivalrous to women although it does get annoying when the women who i act chivalrous to either completely ignore me or call me sexist


oh well I personally find it sweet if a guy is chivalrous at least he is a little more nicer and it shows that he really cares. as my friend once tried to say .. they only do step A to lead to Step B but at least some of them put more effort into step A
1248 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone


oh really? *looks up to the sky in hope* Thats good to know

Chivalrous men are practically instinct. Are they some sort of a rare animals then?


Very rare :ph34r:
personally i was raised to act chivalrous to women although it does get annoying when the women who i act chivalrous to either completely ignore me or call me sexist


oh well I personally find it sweet if a guy is chivalrous at least he is a little more nicer and it shows that he really cares. as my friend once tried to say .. they only do step A to lead to Step B but at least some of them put more effort into step A


well im glad to hear that theres at least someone who appreciates it
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:


KevoH wrote:


anime-help wrote:

taken by aliens


not all of us were
we may be rare but we are not completely gone


oh really? *looks up to the sky in hope* Thats good to know

Chivalrous men are practically instinct. Are they some sort of a rare animals then?


Very rare :ph34r:
personally i was raised to act chivalrous to women although it does get annoying when the women who i act chivalrous to either completely ignore me or call me sexist


oh well I personally find it sweet if a guy is chivalrous at least he is a little more nicer and it shows that he really cares. as my friend once tried to say .. they only do step A to lead to Step B but at least some of them put more effort into step A


well im glad to hear that theres at least someone who appreciates it


Im sure Im no the only one...

11389 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / prisoner in Deadm...
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10
they're alive but most women prefer mr. cool guy than mr. nice guy
175 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / north
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10
My brothers are gentleman.

Of course that was because our mother taught us our manners.
First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.