Horikoshi High School [school rules]Post Reply
Horikoshi Gakuen is a breeding ground for many idols. In the school, it is being separated into 3 different sections.
1. Class for people who wants to go straight to University
2. Class for people who are in the Sports
3. Class for people who are idol.
The school has many idols and sportsmen. They had different teaching methods for those who have difficulties to attend school in the day. So that, the student will not give up on their studies, at the same time, their show biz can be taken care of. Therefore, this high school is a popular high school among the idols of Japan.
The school has a history of 83 years. The goal of the teachers in the school is to let the student become an important member of the society, no matter in which aspect, they could actually survive.
The spirit of Horikoshi is:
1. Having proper manners
2. Following the rules
3. Whatever you are doing, try your very best
4. Having team spirits
5. Hardwork and practices, without giving up.
Full time courses:
1. Continue to pursue on studies, having entering of University as a goal.
2. Combined Sports Course, set up just for the student who are involved in the world of sports.
3. Combined TRAIT Course, set up for singers, actors and etc to be active during high school period. Being able to learn the normal knowledge, at the same time, to learn about the basic knowledge needed during their work.
The school fees are not cheap in this school:
Examination fee: 30,000 Yen
Admission fee: 450,000 Yen
School Fee(every year): 546,000 Yen
Facilities Fee( every year):-
Fee per year: 996,000 Yen
First Year Fee: 1,296,000 Yen
1. Not allowed to go on relationships. Boys and Girls have different route to get to school. The school rules stated that Boys and Girls cannot get into a relationship. If being discovered by the teacher, they will order the both of them to separate. If not, they will be expelled. In the school, boys and girls cannot talk to each other easily. If they are always together, they will always be noticed by the teacher.
2. The school will be filled with CCTV. Teacher is their guards. In order to protect the idols and rich people in the school, there is a lot of CCTV in the school buildings.
3. Hand phone have restrictions too. They are only allowed to use at specific times.
4. The fee of the students in TRAIT course is really expensive. As the school will have to go along with the student’s schedule, and protect the student’s privacy, Horikoshi set up a traditional and strict rule. Of course, they will have to pay that amount of money. At the same time, the student must be an artist.
5. Not allowed to eat snacks. At the same time, on the way home, buying of snacks is not allowed. If being caught, they will be left for detention.
6. (ONLY APPLY FOR PEOPLE IN TRAIT COURSE) if the student needs to dye the hair for that period of time, they will have to fill in a form, stating how long they will be in the colour. After that, they will have to dye it black.
Activities in school:
School opening ceremony
4/18 School Anniversary
Health Check up
Year 1 Parents Meeting Session
Student Leader Voting
Health Check up
Year 2 Parents Meeting Session
Year 3 Parents Meeting Session
TRAIT Class Parents Meeting Session
Year 1 IQ Test
Year 1 Outdoor Lesson (Go out into the nature, to let the students understand the happiness of exercising and sweating)
Year 3 Excursion (Excursion is going to Hokkido, America, Canada, Europe and Austria. Students can freely choose a route. The first time see the nature, the first time to interact with people with different culture, will make a very valuable experience for the student)
Year 2 Outdoor Lesson (Learn about the importance of team work. At the same time learn about the history of the Meiji Period)
Year 1- 3 Test 1
Year 1 EX-School review
Year 2 Mock-test
Year 1 Character Test
Year 3 Parents Meeting ( Regarding the choices of occupation, Student, Parents and teacher having a 3 way converstion)
English Test 1
End of Term Exam (First)
End of Term Ceremony
Year 3 Employment Parents Meeting
Year 3 Parents Meeting ( Regarding the continuing of studies, Student, Parents, School 3 way conversion)
English Test 2
National High School Competition
Nation High School Baseball Competition
School Opening Ceremony
Year 3 Excursion (For Sports Course)
Prevention of Disaster Practice
Year 3 Exam Mock Test
Year 3 University Talk
Horikoshi Festival ( Cultural Day)
Second Semester Examination
Year 2 Parents Meeting ( 3 way conversation)
Application of Professional School
Student Leader Voting
Year 1- 3 Learning Ability Test
Year 3 Future Confirmation (Going back to Junior High School)
Year 2 Professional School Talk
Second Semester Examination 2
End of Semester Ceremony
Year 1 and 2 Learning ability Test
University Admission Examination
Recommended Admission Test
Semester 3 End of Semester Examination
Review of the Year
CLUBS IN HORIKOSHI:
- Baseball (soft)
- American football
Friends Club (where friends get together)
- Kanji learning
1. Course for pursing on University (Class A) (Boys: 41 %, Girls: 10%)
2. Sports Course (Class C) (Girls: 3%, Boys: 38%)
3. TRAIT Course ( Class D) (Girls: 6%, Boys: 2%)
wow so strict . cant even buy snacks ? o_0
okay so now, whats happen to yamachan's hair ? is it black now or still the brownish color ?
uuu ~~ cant even to talk and chat with boys . so strict . good school . xD
yeah~ they're very strict.. but to think, it's just to secure the students' privacy, so it's okay~ :D
i think yama-chan's hair is dyed black [???].. 'coz that school don't allow other colors.. they can also dye their hair in different color, but make sure they have an excuse letter or something.. xD
wow thats nuts
Shida already knows a few people going there! I hope she gets along with everyone! I wish we knew what she was up to lol A lot of cute guys in that class!
geez that was kinda strict...
i saw it's website and it's like...urgh!!!!
anyways do you know if they accept foreign student (><?)
i was told by my parents that it will be cool if i can study at japan . . .
its hard tostop when u become addicted to it. your eyes want to watch more anime