First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply seggestions
Moderator
32587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/07 , edited 12/28/07
haha sorry i don't get it xP
Member
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 12/29/07

claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:


claira wrote:


goldenozaru wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:

GREAT idea but we should go ask the creator for permission


haha they haven't online yet i guess lol. wait till he comes online then xD



sure i dont mind u can make up that thing




okay.. haha but how about the family thing ? btw i can't do it because if i have to post the best fanart i can't cause i'm not the creator or mod xD


and the war thing is ok?


what war thing ? i don't quite get you sorry xP



guys how about RP(roleplay)?
Moderator
32587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 12/29/07

ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:


claira wrote:


goldenozaru wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:

GREAT idea but we should go ask the creator for permission


haha they haven't online yet i guess lol. wait till he comes online then xD



sure i dont mind u can make up that thing




okay.. haha but how about the family thing ? btw i can't do it because if i have to post the best fanart i can't cause i'm not the creator or mod xD


and the war thing is ok?


what war thing ? i don't quite get you sorry xP



guys how about RP(roleplay)?


as in the family thing that we're doing now ?
Member
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 12/29/07

claira wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:


claira wrote:


goldenozaru wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:

GREAT idea but we should go ask the creator for permission


haha they haven't online yet i guess lol. wait till he comes online then xD



sure i dont mind u can make up that thing




okay.. haha but how about the family thing ? btw i can't do it because if i have to post the best fanart i can't cause i'm not the creator or mod xD


and the war thing is ok?


what war thing ? i don't quite get you sorry xP



guys how about RP(roleplay)?


as in the family thing that we're doing now ?


that's up to u..u can either start a new one or continue wif the family thing..
it's like maybe u are tsuna then u come up with ur own story...blah blah blah..

Member
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 12/30/07

ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:


claira wrote:


goldenozaru wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:

GREAT idea but we should go ask the creator for permission


haha they haven't online yet i guess lol. wait till he comes online then xD



sure i dont mind u can make up that thing




okay.. haha but how about the family thing ? btw i can't do it because if i have to post the best fanart i can't cause i'm not the creator or mod xD


and the war thing is ok?


what war thing ? i don't quite get you sorry xP



guys how about RP(roleplay)?


as in the family thing that we're doing now ?


that's up to u..u can either start a new one or continue wif the family thing..
it's like maybe u are tsuna then u come up with ur own story...blah blah blah..



so what's your point ?
Creator
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MY PALACE
Offline
Posted 12/30/07 , edited 12/30/07
how is it different
Member
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/07 , edited 12/31/07

KibaTeo wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:


claira wrote:


goldenozaru wrote:


claira wrote:


KibaTeo wrote:

GREAT idea but we should go ask the creator for permission


haha they haven't online yet i guess lol. wait till he comes online then xD



sure i dont mind u can make up that thing




okay.. haha but how about the family thing ? btw i can't do it because if i have to post the best fanart i can't cause i'm not the creator or mod xD


and the war thing is ok?


what war thing ? i don't quite get you sorry xP



guys how about RP(roleplay)?


as in the family thing that we're doing now ?


that's up to u..u can either start a new one or continue wif the family thing..
it's like maybe u are tsuna then u come up with ur own story...blah blah blah..



so what's your point ?


well it's something like u using the char u choose to start a storyline...then others will also come in to inteact wif u..mayb help u or fight wif u.

Member
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/08 , edited 1/8/08
sounds interesting
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.