First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Lunch Room
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/2/09
Unisai Yambusiki: Have a good time eatin here and socializing with frens.........
Student
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the computer!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/3/09
ok i will *munch, talking, and using powers on innosent mortals*
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/4/09
ahahaha..............
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/4/09
*looks around* I wonder were i can find Kendu-kun's brother...
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/4/09

cheezey44 wrote:

*looks around* I wonder were i can find Kendu-kun's brother...
Unisai: Hello how are u welcome new fren!!!

Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09
Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09

popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*looks around* I wonder were i can find Kendu-kun's brother...
Unisai: Hello how are u welcome new fren!!!



*notices a girl sit down sighing* hmm...are you Unisai-san? *looks at the girl again and thinks- this bothers me... im not the type of person to leave someone alone...* Eto.... Unisai-san can you wait here a moment? *walks over to the girl sighing*
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09

RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09

cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*


Ayasawa: Og course its alright. its great (:
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*


Ayasawa: Og course its alright. its great (:


*smiles* then as you wish *sit* so... why were you sighing anyway
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*


Ayasawa: Og course its alright. its great (:


*smiles* then as you wish *sit* so... why were you sighing anyway


Im just thinking of my brother. He said he might enroll here. I just cant wait. Then at least I could have someone here i knew from before.
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*


Ayasawa: Og course its alright. its great (:


*smiles* then as you wish *sit* so... why were you sighing anyway


Im just thinking of my brother. He said he might enroll here. I just cant wait. Then at least I could have someone here i knew from before.


Oh your brother.... well thats great ^^ to have siblings i mean
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:

Ayasawa:*Enters room* Aww..I dont know anyone in here. Sigh... Walks on over to empty table.
Sits down. Looks around. Sighs again.


Sekai: *walks over* Ano... is anything wrong?


Ayasawa: Oh. *looks up* Nothing. *smiles* Would you like to sit with me?


Eh? Well if its ok I guess i'll take a seat *smiles*


Ayasawa: Og course its alright. its great (:


*smiles* then as you wish *sit* so... why were you sighing anyway


Im just thinking of my brother. He said he might enroll here. I just cant wait. Then at least I could have someone here i knew from before.


Oh your brother.... well thats great ^^ to have siblings i mean


Unisai: Exuse me may i join in *smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.