First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Tutor's room
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 10/3/09
Some people are slow... bad Grades?
Get a Tutor




To be a tutor fill out this

Username:
Name:
Subject you can tutor in:
How many people do you wanna tutor:




To request a tour fill out this:

Username:
Name (RP):
Subject you need a tutor in:
Tutor you wants RP name:

Tutor will contact you if you are approved
Lessons will be in Study Hall

Tutors!
Sekai Kato - Any Subject but Tech
Yazuko Yambusiki - Any
Ayasawa Arabella - Magic
Alice Black - Anything
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09
Username: cheezey44
Name: Sekai Kato
Subject you can tutor in: Any but Tech
Number of studentc you wanna tutor: Unlimted
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09
Username: popconenet
Name: Yazuko Yambusiki
Subject you can tutor in: Any but art and tech.
How many people do you wanna tutor: 5-7 at once
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09

popconenet wrote:

Username: popconenet
Name: Yazuko Yambusiki
Subject you can tutor in: Any but art and tech.
How many people do you wanna tutor: 5-7 at once


Approved ^^
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09
Username: sampson4
Name: (the name of our character?) miles turner
Subject you need a tutor in: everything if possible
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09

sampson4 wrote:

Username: sampson4
Name: (the name of our character?) miles turner
Subject you need a tutor in: everything if possible


i made it clear so can you do it again?
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09


*no problem*
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09
Username: sampson4
Name (RP): Miles Turner
Subject you need a tutor in: Everything if possible
Tutor you wants RP name: Both (Sekai Kato-Yazuko Yambusiki), I'm in tech and music class
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09

sampson4 wrote:



*no problem*


Thanks ^^
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09

cheezey44 wrote:

Some people are slow... bad Grades?
Get a Tutor




To be a tutor fill out this

Username:
Name:
Subject you can tutor in:
How many people do you wanna tutor:




To request a tour fill out this:

Username:
Name (RP):
Subject you need a tutor in:
Tutor you wants RP name:

Tutor will contact you if you are approved
Lessons will be in Study Hall

Tutors!
Sekai Kato - Any Subject but Tech
Yazuko Yambusiki - Any but Art and Tech
Actually now i can do anything........so can u chaNGE IT

Posted 9/6/09 , edited 9/6/09

popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Some people are slow... bad Grades?
Get a Tutor




To be a tutor fill out this

Username:
Name:
Subject you can tutor in:
How many people do you wanna tutor:




To request a tour fill out this:

Username:
Name (RP):
Subject you need a tutor in:
Tutor you wants RP name:

Tutor will contact you if you are approved
Lessons will be in Study Hall

Tutors!
Sekai Kato - Any Subject but Tech
Yazuko Yambusiki - Any but Art and Tech
Actually now i can do anything........so can u chaNGE IT



Ok ^^
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/6/09 , edited 9/6/09

cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Some people are slow... bad Grades?
Get a Tutor




To be a tutor fill out this

Username:
Name:
Subject you can tutor in:
How many people do you wanna tutor:




To request a tour fill out this:

Username:
Name (RP):
Subject you need a tutor in:
Tutor you wants RP name:

Tutor will contact you if you are approved
Lessons will be in Study Hall

Tutors!
Sekai Kato - Any Subject but Tech
Yazuko Yambusiki - Any but Art and Tech
Actually now i can do anything........so can u chaNGE IT



Ok ^^


Thanx................
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
Username: Rinakwan
Name: Ayasawa Arabella
Subject you can tutor in: Magic
How many people do you wanna tutor: One at a time.
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09

RinaKwan wrote:

Username: Rinakwan
Name: Ayasawa Arabella
Subject you can tutor in: Magic
How many people do you wanna tutor: One at a time.


Hai... APPROVED
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09

sampson4 wrote:

Username: sampson4
Name (RP): Miles Turner
Subject you need a tutor in: Everything if possible
Tutor you wants RP name: Both (Sekai Kato-Yazuko Yambusiki), I'm in tech and music class
oK JUST ASK when.......

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.