First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply HIRE MODS!
Posted 11/10/09 , edited 11/11/09
name:Alice
username:xBunnygirl
program:Photofiltre,and Gimp 2
how often are you online:Everday
invite:Yes
screenshot:

examples:
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09
Mods -
Name:Zoey
Username:iZoey
Program Use:photoscape,photobucket,lunapics
How Often Online:on weekends


Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

username:Cinnamon_Bun
how often are you online:Everyday if I'm not busy
invite your buddy:Yes
screen shot:

sample of game:
-Rate the Avi
-Count to ifinity
-Edit the Pic
-Your Banned
-Broken wishes


^cinnamon_bud you are approved to be a moderator for game
you can add a topic
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

iZoey wrote:

Mods -
Name:Zoey
Username:iZoey
Program Use:photoscape,photobucket,lunapics
How Often Online:on weekends




your not approved to be a moderator
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

xBunnygirl wrote:

name:Alice
username:xBunnygirl
program:Photofiltre,and Gimp 2
how often are you online:Everday
invite:Yes
screenshot:

examples:


xbunnygirl you are approved to be a moderator/mods
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09


it still say I'm a member
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09
maybe next time... sorry.. cuz i am busy ...
fashionista
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/12/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

im guessing she want to be a forum mod


yes she is right !! thnks you !!
Moderator
9767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/12/09

littlestella wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

im guessing she want to be a forum mod


yes she is right !! thnks you !!


ill tell the creater, and ill make you a mod, what are the jobs of forum mods anyways.
fashionista
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:


littlestella wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

im guessing she want to be a forum mod


yes she is right !! thnks you !!


ill tell the creater, and ill make you a mod, what are the jobs of forum mods anyways.


ok thnks you sorry for the trouble !!
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
Name: Tracy
Username: mewmew_grl
Program Use: Photoshop CS3, Gimp
How Often Online: almost every day
Invite Your Buddies: not yet, but soon
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: screenshot doesn't work
Samples: i only have one of my recent ones that i made for one of my buddies. i made this a few months ago.
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

mewmew_grl wrote:

Name: Tracy
Username: mewmew_grl
Program Use: Photoshop CS3, Gimp
How Often Online: almost every day
Invite Your Buddies: not yet, but soon
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: screenshot doesn't work
Samples: i only have one of my recent ones that i made for one of my buddies. i made this a few months ago.


mew-chan you are approved to be moderator/mod
^^
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

1x3michy-chan wrote:

mew-chan you are approved to be moderator/mod
^^


arigatou gozaimasu
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

mewmew_grl wrote:


1x3michy-chan wrote:

mew-chan you are approved to be moderator/mod
^^


arigatou gozaimasu


your a japanese?
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

1x3michy-chan wrote:

your a japanese?


no, no. i'm chinese. i only know a little japanese.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.