First  Prev  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  Next  Last

RP-School

Post Reply
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



*listens and becomes a bit bored*
*doodles while taking some notes*


Saya"the ring bells she stand up tells everybody to stand and bow then the class ends*


*She stretches*
Ahh... class is over...


Saya"slowly packs her textbook to her bag"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



*listens and becomes a bit bored*
*doodles while taking some notes*


Saya"the ring bells she stand up tells everybody to stand and bow then the class ends*


*She stretches*
Ahh... class is over...


Saya"slowly packs her textbook to her bag"


*Gets her stuff and places it in her bag*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



*listens and becomes a bit bored*
*doodles while taking some notes*


Saya"the ring bells she stand up tells everybody to stand and bow then the class ends*


*She stretches*
Ahh... class is over...


Saya"slowly packs her textbook to her bag"


*Gets her stuff and places it in her bag*


Saya"looks outside the window"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



*listens and becomes a bit bored*
*doodles while taking some notes*


Saya"the ring bells she stand up tells everybody to stand and bow then the class ends*


*She stretches*
Ahh... class is over...


Saya"slowly packs her textbook to her bag"


*Gets her stuff and places it in her bag*


Saya"looks outside the window"


*Gets her bag*
*looks at where saya was looking*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



*listens and becomes a bit bored*
*doodles while taking some notes*


Saya"the ring bells she stand up tells everybody to stand and bow then the class ends*


*She stretches*
Ahh... class is over...


Saya"slowly packs her textbook to her bag"


*Gets her stuff and places it in her bag*


Saya"looks outside the window"


*Gets her bag*
*looks at where saya was looking*


Saya"looks on her"can i help you with something?
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10


Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*


Shin:are you alright?"looks on her"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*


Shin:are you alright?"looks on her"


I'm sorry.....
*touches her head*
Ah... I-i'm alright.....
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*


Shin:are you alright?"looks on her"


I'm sorry.....
*touches her head*
Ah... I-i'm alright.....


Shin"gives her hand"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
5395 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
118 / F / Sunagakure
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*


Shin:are you alright?"looks on her"


I'm sorry.....
*touches her head*
Ah... I-i'm alright.....


Shin"gives her hand"


*Stands up and blushes*
T-thank... y-you
~!!!Role Player!!!~
139446 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


elyon65616 wrote:



Ah! No...
*turns around*
sorry.....
*walks away*


Saya"gets up and walks toward the student council room"


*Walks away and slows her pace*
Hm.... I dont wanna go home yet...
What can i do to kill time?
*thinks*


Shin"sits at the school coutryard under a tree and reads a book"


*Looks at her watch*
Darn.... still a lot of time....
*Gets her music book and reviews her music piece*
*suddenly bumps at someone*


Shin:are you alright?"looks on her"


I'm sorry.....
*touches her head*
Ah... I-i'm alright.....


Shin"gives her hand"


*Stands up and blushes*
T-thank... y-you


Shin:your welcome"smiles"
First  Prev  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.