First  Prev  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  Next  Last

RP-School

Post Reply
~!!!Role Player!!!~
8467 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/2/10 , edited 11/2/10


lol! XD don't worry! btw I have added a character and I will add some more and then we can start Rp-ing!
~!!!Role Player!!!~
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 11/4/10 , edited 11/4/10

Oh okay i see i'll go check it out then!! ^^ and i'll create my chara later i'll try at least XD
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
Yuki: *walks along the corridors* its awfully quiet...

(lol.. wth am I doing? XD)
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
As Malara turns a corner she bumps into him, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, hehe..." She rubs her head and smiles weakly.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

As Malara turns a corner she bumps into him, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, hehe..." She rubs her head and smiles weakly.


Yuki: hm? who are you?

Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
She blinked and shook her head, "I'm Malara. Call me Mal." (like Mall) She smiled and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you. And who are you?"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She blinked and shook her head, "I'm Malara. Call me Mal." (like Mall) She smiled and held out her hand, "Nice to meet you. And who are you?"


Yuki: name's Yuki *shakes your hand*
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
She giggled as she shook his hand, then let go, "That's a nice name. Doesn't it mean snow?" She fixed her bag and looked him up and down, "Say are you new here? I've never seen you before..."
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She giggled as she shook his hand, then let go, "That's a nice name. Doesn't it mean snow?" She fixed her bag and looked him up and down, "Say are you new here? I've never seen you before..."


Yuki: yeah, I'm new. just wondered around.
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
"I see..." She walked up next to him, "Why don't you come back tommorow morning?" She laughed, "School's over."
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

"I see..." She walked up next to him, "Why don't you come back tommorow morning?" She laughed, "School's over."


Yuki: I guess so.. its pretty boring here though *yawns* well then, better to cut class then regret listening to the teach
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
She shrugged, "That's cuz nobody's here." She stuck her toungue out, "And I tend to think differently in order to keep my grades up." As she walked away she waved, "Well I'll see you tommorow then! Gotta get home before it gets dark, bye!" And she was gone. (sorry, sleep time haha)
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4995 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She shrugged, "That's cuz nobody's here." She stuck her toungue out, "And I tend to think differently in order to keep my grades up." As she walked away she waved, "Well I'll see you tommorow then! Gotta get home before it gets dark, bye!" And she was gone. (sorry, sleep time haha)


Yuki: hehe bye bye. see you when I can shishi.. *walks away*

Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
Malara was walking to class, humming.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
245 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / SomeWhere In The...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
Niiru Walks in right after Malara half asleep Finding a seat in the back and sits down and falls right asleep in the desk. Snoring softly.
First  Prev  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.