First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last

Qu'ran Burning Event

15943 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

yu_sama wrote:


neko-cat wrote:



Thank you for answering

but in Islam we don't describe the shape of angels ....

and some people use magic to hurt other people
and the other people get hurt after that they go back to the magician person to make him stop what he or she did....
they know things that you have never told them about ..... they know your past and your future .... they admit that they use devil help ...
you may don't know a lot about devil because you don't believe that there is a devil ..... but they can see as and we can't see them
they live just like as but they have a knowledge more than people ... there are good devils who know Allah and never do bad things and there are bad devils who try to make people not to believe in Allah and do bad things to other people .....

i want to ask you if you have only 3 choices and you should chose to be a 1-MUSLIM 2- CHRISTIAN 3- JEWISH ... what will you chose ?


I'm sorry but I wouldn't choose any of the above. Because I love my freedom in having no religion. Plus I don't understand all the 3 religions as well as you do too, so in order not to offend, it is only responsible and respectful of me not to choose any. I respect all the 3 religions equally so I wouldn't choose any, I hope it isn't offending to you!

But anyway, I'm glad I had joined in this forum's discussions and talked with you. You made me realized that faith to God can be so deep to a follower. Because I have no religion, this faith is pretty unbelievable and somehow in-understandable to me. Thanks for this discussion! =)


thanks for helping us in the forums, but you want me to tell you something ??
we know about the relegions before ours because it is written in the (( HOLY QURA'AN ))
(( Allah )) ordered us to respect the other relegions because he also wrote them but unfortunately they were Misrepresented later this is why we are ordered to believe in them and respect them but don't follow it because Islam was sent after it to correct what people changed in their relegions.
Islam is the only relegion that no one changed it's Holy book because it is the last relegion and Allah keeps it in the sky and no one can ever change it how ever they try till the end of the world.
being with no relegion isn't being free
it is being so lonely and he don't feel the great feeling when he do a good thing and Allah give him comfort in life and after life
OMG you really can't feel this feeling
this feeling is the reason why a great number of people is entering islam every year

i advice you to read more about islam, iam not forcing you to enter it. ONLY READ

and listen to this translation for the Qura'an may Allah guide you to the true path
http://www.quranexplorer.com/

please PM me to know more about islam
i want you to go to heaven
IT IS ALL TRUE
15943 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

maffoo wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites


But surely Islam is so blatently true that the children can be put back on the right path when they raise the lies from those websites? If they aren't convinced by the arguments, then won't Allah give them their due in the next life?

Or is it that the leaders in those countries don't have enough confidence in Islam to let people question it?

IMO whenever someone seeks to censor other points of view it is a sign that their own arguments are weak and they simply can't let people hear those opinions. This is true for any ideology, political or religious.



Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.islamhouse.com/s/9661
15943 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10
and before any of you talk about how the few ignorant muslims kill and betray these days

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

LOOK AT WHAT ARE Jewish DOING TO PALESTAIN


and you say bad things about us Muslims ???


i'll NEVER allow you to say such things

and before you say any other stupid thing

GIVE ME THE PROOF

AND I"LL SHUT YOU UP WITH A STRONGER PROOF
10417 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / 地獄の鳥居前に...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10


Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested to know too much or to join any religion. Like I say I really love my freedom of having no religion and doesn't intent on having one. I'm defending Islam because I have some very good muslim friends in real life and they are good people, I don't want half the world to think all muslims under the sky are spawns of the devils. I hope people can show some respects to religions that they think they know but have not the slightest idea about.
15943 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

yu_sama wrote:



Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested to know too much or to join any religion. Like I say I really love my freedom of having no religion and doesn't intent on having one. I'm defending Islam because I have some very good muslim friends in real life and they are good people, I don't want half the world to think all muslims under the sky are spawns of the devils. I hope people can show some respects to religions that they think they know but have not the slightest idea about.


me too , we respect other people's Relegions so i hope they do the same as well
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10


children don't know what is good or bad
that is why they learn in there life and when they grow up they could see what is good for them and then they choose there path
please talk about things that make Sense .............
can a child live alone and do what grow up people do??!!! <--------- it is like if you are telling me that is correct

and i agree with shiru-neko about every thing
Thank you shiru-neko ^^
maffoo 
80834 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

shiru-neko wrote:
[/spolier]

The problem is, science has theories (and evidence through observation and simulation to back them up) that show how the "design" came about without a "designer." Current theories show how the laws of physics allow the universe to evolve to the stage where we have galaxies, stars, planets etc. (They do not currently show where the laws of physics came from, which IMO is where there is room for a God for those who want to believe in one.) Evolutionary theory shows how once life gets going it can increase in complexity, to the extent that it appears designed.

I have never seen evidence to convince me that Islam is the "right" religion (or that any other religion is the "right" one for that matter, as I believe that a being capable of creating the entire universe could never be understood in human terms.) However, I have seen evidence that it is the wrong religion for me:

Oppression of women (through the Burkha and veil, so-called "honour" killings, statements in the Qur'an that they are worth less than men)
Executions of homosexuals
Intolerance of other religions (such as described in the Qur'an, eg. verses 9:5 and 9:29)
The fact that the majority of Islamic states seem to be dictatorships, many of which censor anything that is deemed "un-Islamic" (hence the post above.)

What evidence do you have that Islam is the "right" religion, other than the Qur'an?

This isn't to say that the Qur'an is wrong (it may be that Allah exists and really does see women as less worthy than men and wants all other religions to be crushed!) However, my view is that if someone wants to convert me to their religion they need something more concrete than a holy book and propaganda, and that (as in my earlier post) if someone is not confident enough to allow alternative viewpoints through there must be a weakness in their evidence.

maffoo 
80834 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:



children don't know what is good or bad
that is why they learn in there life and when they grow up they could see what is good for them and then they choose there path
please talk about things that make Sense .............
can a child live alone and do what grow up people do??!!! <--------- it is like if you are telling me that is correct

and i agree with shiru-neko about every thing
Thank you shiru-neko ^^


But children don't generally live alone. They live with parents who can guide them, keep an eye on what they do on the Internet. When the child goes onto a website that criticises Islam, the parents can answer the questions raised.

If the parents (and other adults within the community) cannot answer the child's doubts, then surely that raises questions about the ideology itself, that it can't defend itself from criticism?

78606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
52 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

shiru-neko wrote:

and before any of you talk about how the few ignorant muslims kill and betray these days

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

LOOK AT WHAT ARE Jewish DOING TO PALESTAIN


and you say bad things about us Muslims ???


i'll NEVER allow you to say such things

and before you say any other stupid thing

GIVE ME THE PROOF

AND I"LL SHUT YOU UP WITH A STRONGER PROOF


Caps lock. Cruise control for cool.


30676 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


shiru-neko wrote:

and before any of you talk about how the few ignorant muslims kill and betray these days

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

LOOK AT WHAT ARE Jewish DOING TO PALESTAIN


and you say bad things about us Muslims ???


i'll NEVER allow you to say such things

and before you say any other stupid thing

GIVE ME THE PROOF

AND I"LL SHUT YOU UP WITH A STRONGER PROOF


Caps lock. Cruise control for cool.





dont blame her tho bcuz u guys when any Muslim do any lil bad thing u make it look like hell and in Palestine the Jews kill the Muslims daily but no one said its bad thing well some of ur see it as justice!!!

well can u guys tell me why when Muslims die in Iraq and many other places in the world you call it piece and when a Muslim do the same u count it a terrorist !! how is that ?

i dont say that what those kind of Muslims doing is right no its not and its not from the religion and they are bad ppl but why when one of them do their bad thingy is something not good but for u guys its good !!? why ? o.O
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10
you want to see real terrorist
From young Israeli girls to young Lebanese girls: “Die with love.



Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel, next to the Lebanese border

what do you call that photos?? they are teaching Israeli children how to kill Muslims
that Bombs will kill many Innocent people ( children , women , old people , men ,)
please tell me about those photos what do you think about it??

i was going to post the result of that bombs but they are really sad photos (killed people)

it shows how happy they are to kill people they even writing on the bombs
even animals don't do that ,,,,

that photos we can see and the worst is the things that we can't see and we don't know about it
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


neko-cat wrote:




(1)what do you mean???? why is that???
it is just a question 1!!!

(2)Christianity ummm but don't you think that they don't follow there religion?? i mean it is forbidden for them to drink alcohol but they do drink!!!!!!


(bold numbers: mine)

1) Well it is a question but it's one that displays a monumental level of ignorance. Which is I why I implied that you needed to educate yourself more.

2) I'm hardly a biblical scholar but I'm not sure where you get the idea that alcohol is forbidden to Christians. the vast majority of christian sects seem to have no problem with alcohol in an of itself. Many frown on excessive drinking (but also excess of any sort) others well thanks to a man Called Billie Sunday Alcohol was against US secular law for about... 10 years. They gave it up as a bad idea. Did you actually read the link? I would think that alcohol would be the least of your Concerns about the United Church of Canada.






you know what i was asking but from your answer , you make me sure 100% that it is correct , you also could be the same

i used to have a Christian friend and she told me that alcohol is forbidden ... well any how in the real christian religion it is forbidden..
55941 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
61 / F / Midwest, rural Am...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:
you know what i was asking but from your answer , you make me sure 100% that it is correct , you also could be the same
i used to have a Christian friend and she told me that alcohol is forbidden ... well any how in the real christian religion it is forbidden..


I think prohibition of liquor consumption varies between the different Christian denominations,many Baptists intensely frown upon it, Mormons (tho sometimes an arguable denomination of Christianity) prohibit it. Not all Christian faiths stand against use of alcohol, though most will frown upon abuse of it.
As far as I've studied the Bible, I've never encountered a flat out commandment, Old or New Testament, forbidding one to drink alcohol, but I would be interested in chapter & verse if someone has it.
78606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
52 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:


you know what i was asking but from your answer , you make me sure 100% that it is correct , you also could be the same

i used to have a Christian friend and she told me that alcohol is forbidden ... well any how in the real christian religion it is forbidden..


Er... come again 'REAL Christian religion'? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this and other awkward statements are due to ESL issues rather than real ignorance. And I'm quite sure I'm ignorant. Every day, the new things I learn only humble me towards the vast body of information that I know nothing about.

Just the same. Your statements about religion 'Real christian religion', assumption that someone on this thread is Jewish because of his profile picture, or one of your co-religionists statements about attacks by Christianity that imply that the United States and Christianity are equal to each other, suggest a simplistic view of matters outside of your direct experience.


2389 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / ίή Pά;Ļ ẄόяĻđ
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:

you want to see real terrorist
From young Israeli girls to young Lebanese girls: “Die with love.



Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel, next to the Lebanese border

what do you call that photos?? they are teaching Israeli children how to kill Muslims
that Bombs will kill many Innocent people ( children , women , old people , men ,)
please tell me about those photos what do you think about it??

i was going to post the result of that bombs but they are really sad photos (killed people)

it shows how happy they are to kill people they even writing on the bombs
even animals don't do that ,,,,

that photos we can see and the worst is the things that we can't see and we don't know about it



i'll show the real violence

do u forget these Children...




do u forget GAZA Attack




do u forget what israel used to kill them..


is that the freedom?..u think that is not a violence


do u forget Iraq?
and do u forget what happened 4 american Army...they was a young guys they killed and kill iraqi guys 4 what all that..
whyyy they had been killed and kill..



First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.