First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Qu'ran Burning Event

maffoo 
80834 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

neko-cat wrote:



Apart from the fact that the paragraph you quoted (21:32) is vague and doesn't refer explicitly to any of the science in your post, the very next paragraph implies that the sun orbits the Earth, an idea that science put aside centuries ago:

"And he it is who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit."

10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

neko-cat wrote:

it is science but who create the science
maybe you should know about the miracles in our Quran
you should know what our prophet told as from 1400 years ago and now the science has discovered it

t


Humans created science.
66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
After reading allot of the comments. This silly thought passed through this like Abaft and Costello doing their base ball dialog go comedians from forties and fifties. who on first what on second and so forth. One what the time line of the Ideal of only one God/Allah/what ever. Question what came first village then religion. Religion and politics are about control of others. Rear being the best way to keep order. I heard allot of bantering back and forth with only a belief system that came from people that thought the world was the center of the universe. To just that fact alone should disqualify them. One thing I do understand is religion and governments fear a well informed population without mindless mass they be powerless. Buck up be your own person and do not blame others for your weakness, and looking to governments to fix problem that they created do to the lack of foresight and the same goes for religion.
10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

neko-cat wrote:

also you don't believe in god!!!!!!!!!!! that is shocking me
what is your point of all of that ?
when Allah created the first human on earth ---> man = Adam and woman = Haoa
of course they knew that Allah created them and they pray for Allah
after that people didn't believe in Allah and they start praying for stone or sun or caw or whatever
then Allah send a lot of prophets
they all try to make people pray for Allah and so on
people start to became more and more so they need a religion to make there life easy
to arrange the people life and make them feel happy and they know that Allah is watching and protecting them.
there is only 3 religions came from Allah
but 2 of them has been distortion
Allah protect Quran from distortion so people had memorize it and write it so many times


Humans were not created by anything or anyone, we evolved from Australopithecus around 2 million years ago. Science can back this up with mountains of evidence and factual proofs. Where is your evidence, if you want to prove without a doubt that humans were created you have to prove it with unbiased scientific evidence. Prove it.

Where is your proof of this claim ?

And Islam is not the original religion. It is not even the original religion to believe in a single god.

The very first religion is unknown. But it was probably some primitive worship of the sun or fire. But the first religion to believe in a single god is known. Zoroastrianism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

Zoroastrianism beliefs form the core of Islam, Christanity and Judiasm. Since they are all 'daughter' religions of it that only makes sense.


Zoroastrians believe that there is one universal and transcendental God, Ahura Mazda. He is said to be the one uncreated Creator to whom all worship is ultimately directed.[4] Ahura Mazda's creation—evident as asha, truth and order—is the antithesis of chaos, which is evident as druj, falsehood and disorder. The resulting conflict involves the entire universe, including humanity, which has an active role to play in the conflict.[4]

The religion states that active participation in life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay. This active participation is a central element in Zoroaster's concept of free will, and Zoroastrianism rejects all forms of monasticism. Ahura Mazda will ultimately prevail over the evil Angra Mainyu or Ahriman, at which point the universe will undergo a cosmic renovation and time will end. In the final renovation, all of creation—even the souls of the dead that were initially banished to "darkness"—will be reunited in Ahura Mazda, returning to life in the undead form. At the end of time, a savior-figure (a Saoshyant) will bring about a final renovation of the world (frasho.kereti), in which the dead will be revived.[4]

In Zoroastrian tradition, the malevolent is represented by Angra Mainyu (also referred to as "Ahriman"), the "Destructive Principle", while the benevolent is represented through Ahura Mazda's Spenta Mainyu, the instrument or "Bounteous Principle" of the act of creation. It is through Spenta Mainyu that transcendental Ahura Mazda is immanent in humankind, and through which the Creator interacts with the world. According to Zoroastrian cosmology, in articulating the Ahuna Vairya formula, Ahura Mazda made His ultimate triumph evident to Angra Mainyu. As expressions and aspects of Creation, Ahura Mazda emanated the Amesha Spentas ("Bounteous Immortals"), that are each the hypostasis and representative of one aspect of that Creation. These Amesha Spenta are in turn assisted by a league of lesser principles, the Yazatas, each "Worthy of Worship" and each again a hypostasis of a moral or physical aspect of creation.


Zoroastrian created the following concepts

Heaven and Hell
Single god
Prophet born to a virgin
God vs Satan

All the religions with these fundamentals are descendant 'daughter' religions of Zoroastrian since it was the first religion to have these concepts.
10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

neko-cat wrote:



Our solar system is not the only solar system in the universe you know.

I don't think you understand just how huge the universe is do you.

The universe is 125 trillion trillion kilometers across.

Our galaxy the milky way has 100 billion other stars besides the sun, Tens of billion of these other stars have solar systems just like ours. And many of those solar systems could have planets just like earth.

And there is over 500 billion galaxies in the universe, other than the milky way, each with their own 100 billion stars each with their own solar system.

And extinction level events happen roughly ever 200 million years.

Ever hear of 'The Great Dying' ? It was a chain of events that started with an meteor impact that killed 99% of all life on earth at the time.

The earth was left a barren, toxic and dead wasteland world for 20 million years as a result before it recovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSTE4jWJmk A short video on The Great Dying

Also just for reference I read something that said missile detection satellites pick up fat man sized explosions from meteors at a rate of once to twice a year. Its just since 70% of the earth is ocean and not all of that 30% of land is used by humans. It goes unnoticed most of the time. Most of them strike the ocean.

Fat man was the atomic bomb dropped Nagasaki in 1945.
3066 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
79 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


makix wrote:

I'm Muslim.

Don't fuck with my religion, or else.


Wow, way to prove the bigots' points.



-queendom- wrote:


makix wrote:

I'm Muslim.

Don't fuck with my religion, or else.


NO NO NO its not like that ...
its like this

I'm Muslim.

You can say whatever , coz I don't give a damn about what ya thinking ! , Yup ya know this




You shall taste fear if you continue to ignore the great one's will.
66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Look it is real simple humans have been on this plaint .Way before any of the religion B.S. ever came out. use the brain of yours. Bot then again most you Muslims are taut only the Qumran so why argue with people that cannot comprehend anything else. And Adam and Eve we call there off spring would have to maintain a long line of insect for mankind to grow. Well golly just dam, I figured out why mankind is so screwed up were all related to one anther Hears the solomon truth when god and I talked. Heck god told me I was His Last Prophet and i said your shitting me right God said NO I was his favorite Turd and would just shit me out without purpose. Mohammad made such a mess I have to clean up all of his egotistical ideals damn him and his ego and lack of control over his sexual urges. Man this planet is full of constipated people no less between the ears. I may have answer to this I, ask Naruto on how to fix this mess up.
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
well okay then
i will ask
just to see how do you think

who create the spirit ?
where will your spirit go after death ?
if humans are not created why they are different?? why there is no 2 persons who look exactly the same? why there is no 2 persons who have the same Fingerprint ?? i mean we can find some kinds of animals that look exactly the same !!!!
what about Destiny ?? if you believe in Destiny don't you think you will live more happy because then what ever bad or good thing happen to you ----> you will say it is Destiny ....
what about angels ?? what does science say about angels ??
what does science say about magic ?? don't they use devil ( genie ) help ??

you know it is my first time i talk to people who don't believe in god .... and i am curios
i want to see how do you think !!!!
10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10

neko-cat wrote:

well okay then
i will ask
just to see how do you think

who create the spirit ?
where will your spirit go after death ?
if humans are not created why they are different?? why there is no 2 persons who look exactly the same? why there is no 2 persons who have the same Fingerprint ?? i mean we can find some kinds of animals that look exactly the same !!!!
what about Destiny ?? if you believe in Destiny don't you think you will live more happy because then what ever bad or good thing happen to you ----> you will say it is Destiny ....
what about angels ?? what does science say about angels ??
what does science say about magic ?? don't they use devil ( genie ) help ??

you know it is my first time i talk to people who don't believe in god .... and i am curios
i want to see how do you think !!!!


Who created the spirit ?

First you have to prove that the spirit exists. This is something that no religion has been able to do.


Where does your spirit go when you do ?

See above.

if humans are not created why they are different?? why there is no 2 persons who look exactly the same? why there is no 2 persons who have the same Fingerprint ?? i mean we can find some kinds of animals that look exactly the same !!!!

Its all due to DNA.

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/basics/dna


Deoxyribonucleic acid (en-us-Deoxyribonucleic_acid.ogg /diːˌɒksɨˌraɪbɵ.n(j)uːˈkleɪ.ɪk ˈæsɪd/ (help·info)) (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and some viruses. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints, like a recipe or a code, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.


No 2 humans have the same DNA, thus no 2 humans are the same.


what about Destiny ?? if you believe in Destiny don't you think you will live more happy because then what ever bad or good thing happen to you ----> you will say it is Destiny ....

Then your a slave to destiny.


What does science say about angels ?

Science says. there is no evidence to support the existence of angels. Show me evidence.


What does science say about magic ?

Science says magic doesn't exist.


Doesn't science use devil magic ?

No, science use logic and reasoning. and technology. Besides science says magic doesn't exist


Science (from Latin: scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise of gathering knowledge about nature and organizing and condensing that knowledge into testable laws and theories.[1] As knowledge has increased, some methods have proved more reliable than others, and today the scientific method is the standard for science. It includes the use of careful observation, experimentation, measurement, mathematics, and replication — to be considered a science, a body of knowledge must stand up to repeated testing by independent observers. The use of the scientific method to make new discoveries is called scientific research, and the people who carry out this research are called scientists.[2][3] This article focuses on science in the more restricted sense, what is sometimes called experimental science. Applied science, or engineering, is the practical application of scientific knowledge.


Nothing magical about it.
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10
tarakelly
please show some respect .... we are not playing here OK
who do you think your self to talk like that !!!!!!
people like you should learn some ethics

Allhailodin
didn't you ever see people who do magic ?
they can do not normal things
like cutting them self or fly in the sky or move objects with out touching them
or make a magic for some people and make them hate each other... --------> they use the devil help
and magic is forbidden in Islam by the way
but there is a city that is fall of people who use magic --- it is a scary city
i did see some of those people and i did see some scary things
those people use the devil help to do any thing they want
but they are not happy people
they wish they didn't enter to that world ........

so there is a thing called devil

i read once that science has discovered that there is a spirit in the human and when the person sleep his spirit go up his body and when he or she walk up the spirit go back to normal
i did read that in a magazine a long time ago... maybe if you did search you will find out that there is a spirit
how you are alive with out a spirit inside you?
66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10
Look your a young woman in a closed off world. I would feel very bad if you talked openly to other Muslims that are by the book. just asking these kinds of question which are normal for most people of all types in the world. Just carefully for your own safety. 1)A person has a spirit their will the struggle of life after death that it. The human body is a organism that takes in food and air to make energy. once the process stops that it. 2) Have you ever been taut anything about sex or reproduction? I identical twines have allot common traits I am not sure about finger prints. 3 the same goes for animals as well they may look alike but there are difference between them.4) Destiny you make your own if you have free will and charioteer to do such a thing. I never seen a angel or a ghost and do not believe in them. Magic is a trick that fools a person perception on whats going on slight of hand. Science is a theory that has been prove true a Hypothesis is a assuming that has not been proven. Look you live in UAE one of the world riches places and if your family has power do you have a per arrange marriage coming.---Look your sounding allot younger then stated do you have a nice mature adult around that you can talk to that is knowledgeable. I am a ass hole in allot of ways but i do not want to hurt somebody as young as you are.
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10
tarakelly
closed off world no it is false
i have traveled a lot to many countries ... thanks to Allah
well every person have different idea about the questions that i have asked ... and i want to see the way of answering from people who don't believe in god..
and ya sure you don't care about my safety

some magic is a trick but others are real magic ---> like black magic

marriage !!! why do you ask about that.... no i don't think about marriage i am still young
and ya i know knowledgeable people
but i never know some one who don't believe in god and that what make me ask that questions

i did study that in school and i know about earth but even all of that wasn't going to happen if Allah didn't want it to happen
Allah create the earth and the universes and and Allah put a reason for every thing .
what is in science is just a reason for creating the earth .... but Allah who create the earth and put that reason for scientist to discover

Allah created sickens and also created cure for that sickens
then the scientist discover the cure.... so there is no sickens in the world with out a cure
but the scientist still searching for some sicknesses cure
66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10
I started to question about your age when some of your question sounded more like a young teenager. I do understand in many Islamic countries just asking these kind of question could get you killed. Because of Islamic law is tough and deadly to many stories out of Saudi Arabia to make me think other wise. So yes i am or was concerned for you well being. and the question you asked are so naive to me. I do not like Islam nor do i trust the males that follow it. I have been around Muslim males blaming the Jews for there personal life failures. I once thought a nice man turned into a blood thirsty loony-toon . Every thing you state is Allah will sorry I do not buy that as a answer it to easy and no fact. another words you belief system is based on fiction not fact Allah trumps everything in your world. In parts of the world arrange marriage happen because of the strict rule of Islam. Is it not true if you go out with a male not related to you, there can be repercussions to it by law. But you do live UAE and maybe there less strict there. America part of Europe and south America is what seen or worked. Believing in magic is so child like i am sorry but to me that's not being an adult. when i see Muslim dance in the street over the trade towers i have plenty of malice in me for those people.
66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10
So you do come from a wealthy family and you probably will never want for anything that nice. I had to do a little back ground checking myself. Now i can understand better from your viewpoint. I feel you will have a good life not much struggle no real challenges for you. Yet I am proud of what i have made and built and god had nothing to do with it. My hard work, my mind, and my will made my mark. Good luck on your bright future.
10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/4/10

neko-cat wrote:

tarakelly
closed off world no it is false
i have traveled a lot to many countries ... thanks to Allah
well every person have different idea about the questions that i have asked ... and i want to see the way of answering from people who don't believe in god..
and ya sure you don't care about my safety

some magic is a trick but others are real magic ---> like black magic

marriage !!! why do you ask about that.... no i don't think about marriage i am still young
and ya i know knowledgeable people
but i never know some one who don't believe in god and that what make me ask that questions

i did study that in school and i know about earth but even all of that wasn't going to happen if Allah didn't want it to happen
Allah create the earth and the universes and and Allah put a reason for every thing .
what is in science is just a reason for creating the earth .... but Allah who create the earth and put that reason for scientist to discover

Allah created sickens and also created cure for that sickens
then the scientist discover the cure.... so there is no sickens in the world with out a cure
but the scientist still searching for some sicknesses cure


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Earth <--- When you have some time to kill actually read this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.