First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Qu'ran Burning Event

66618 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
57 / M / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10
I have had co worker and employed Muslim men to work for and with me. The same for the Jewish people but I had a Jewish boss. and like wise for the Christians Both the Jewish man and southern baptist man gave me the chance to prove myself. Muslim would be out just because of hatred that they have for the Jews and when there personally life went to piece they talked about killing the Viper. I would up not helping the Muslims electrical engineers I just did my thing and told them to figure it on there own. Both were fired one at the job and the other at another job. I did not set them up i just gave them the rope to hang them self with Talk down to me I do not think so.---------------------------------------------The first Job I got was from a Jewish man I was 12 all I did was bus table and wash dishes and cleaned up after closing child labor law were not real enforced back then. at thirteen i got a work permit 20 hours a week that was a joke I never worked less then forty hours a week.By fifteen I was main cook /chief just after hitting sixteen my family moved. shit really hit the fan i was not bring in money at seventeen I Joined the army and dropped out out school I did get a GED. Dam it was that simple I could have taken it at twelve.------------------------while in the Army I took class's one to get a high school diploma and college credit course then finished in once state side I found out not to mention being in the military when applying to corporation the kiss of death. I left it off I get an interview . On reason I not found of liberals. Back to getting to the Christian man that hired me he took a chance on me. Most of the work was dangerous and getting killed or accident killing some else was always around I did that four six years i never worked less then 3500 hours in a year.----------------------------------------------I had a mental meltdown the past and present were mixing more and more I had to quite i did rat pile allot of money away you cant spend it if your working all the time. ---------------------It would have to be between 2 and 3 and both men put allot on the line to hire me for varies reason. Well just flipped a coin it would be 3 dam i like bacon i say 2
78606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
52 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10
On more serious note If I truly had to pick I'd go with the the faith I was born to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Church_of_Canada

It's a particular flavour of Christianity that I still respect. And represents the minimum level of open mindedness and respect for lay members that I'd demand from any church I would ever consider joining.
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:



first of all the web site is blocked
i didn't understand why you put that sentences from Quran??
they are all talking about lewdness
and lewdness is forbidden so there should be a punishment for people who do it.
or else no one will follow the rules
to make the world a better place and no one comet adultery... there should be a hard punishment

but as you can see ---> (the evidence of four witness ) there should be 4 witness
and that what make Allah equitable and merciful

Liar! When the hyperlink in my post worked just fine.

And unless you've forgotten, the Muslim states are a form of patriarchal/male-dominant society. Thereby not only that the number of witnesses is meaningless, when Islamic fundamentalists could all just be lying in order for them to uphold their Islamic teaching of male-dominance. The Islamic concept of "lewdness" was also very gender bias, due to the fact that it only allows polygamy/male to have more than one wive.

Therefore how can you claimed that the Islamic faith is one of mercy and equality? When the fact is the Muslim society is one of extreme gender inequality and deceive.


neko-cat wrote:

killing those who are weak and defenseless within their own community.

sorry i didn't understand it
can you give me some examples ??
What? You didn't know about the "acid burning" and "honor killing" of women and children at the hands of Islamic fundamentalists? How about them schooling children into child suicide bombers through Islamic teaching?


yu_sama wrote:



Simple as that. I don't see why you are getting so worked up over Holy text allowing white lies.
Because I am an individualist, and in my line of work as a sociologist I'm to be unbiased and impartial towards all societies. Whereas any untruth will be the same as data corruption within my system analysis, and this will further compromise the construction of human knowledge of a particular society. That's why the epistemological duty is a "truth seeking" and "critical thinking" disposition, and not about making sorry excuses for one's beliefs.

You wanna an excuse for your superstition and pattern for self deception, that's your cognitive weakness in the forms of "blind faith" and "self-pity", not mine.
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10
DomFortress
first i am not a liar okay .... why will i lie to you ??
i am not scared from you and i am not scared from any one except Allah
ya in my country they block untrue websites and websites that say bad things about Islam because they are false
i am just making every thing clear but you just don't want to understand it ( when Allah will ask you in the judgment day why you didn't pray for me?? what will be your answer -----> science ..... or you will stay silent is better than that answer )
i know that you can feel that there is something wrong in your life but you just don't want to understand it ----> it is clear

i know every thing is related to each other but you have changed the subject
if you are talking about male and female ---> they are not equal in Islam
that is a big false because before Islam came to the world people used to treat the women in a bad way and they used to kill the girls by digging a hole and put the girl inside it alive then they put the sand on her so she will die
but when Islam came it make a different change
it make killing the girls forbidden
it make the men treat the women in a good way
and there is some thing you don't know that in Islam the women if she don't want to work the man should give her money ( i mean her brother or father or uncle or any related man) even if the women is working and she have money .... in Islam the man must give the women every thing she need ( if you ask me why ---> it is because the man is more strong than the women and he can go to work every day. ----------- so what one of extreme gender inequality and deceive are you talking about?????!!!!!!!


You didn't know about the "acid burning" and "honor killing" of women and children at the hands of Islamic fundamentalists? How about them schooling children into child suicide bombers through Islamic teaching?


in which country are you talking about ?? i have never heard about it!!!!!!!
no who is schooling children into child suicide bombers through Islamic teaching?!!!!! it is false
i studded in school here and all the Islamic book teach as is about our prophet , the other prophets , peace , ethics , love , Allah , Angels and what there jobs , Judgment day , things that are forbidden and why they are forbidden , memorizing things from Quran ,what our prophet say and more good and interesting things.....

for you all
there are many people who hate Islam and they are trying to make all people hate Islam so they are bringing the bad idea about Islam to you ,
but sadly you don't believe in Allah --------> at least Christian and Jewish believe in Allah so i advice you to start using your mind and think about it more ............ in your first step you should believe in Allah
20290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:

DomFortress
first i am not a liar okay .... why will i lie to you ??
i am not scared from you and i am not scared from any one except Allah
ya in my country they block untrue websites and websites that say bad things about Islam because they are false
i am just making every thing clear but you just don't want to understand it ( when Allah will ask you in the judgment day why you didn't pray for me?? what will be your answer -----> science ..... or you will stay silent is better than that answer )
i know that you can feel that there is something wrong in your life but you just don't want to understand it ----> it is clear

i know every thing is related to each other but you have changed the subject
if you are talking about male and female ---> they are not equal in Islam
that is a big false because before Islam came to the world people used to treat the women in a bad way and they used to kill the girls by digging a hole and put the girl inside it alive then they put the sand on her so she will die
but when Islam came it make a different change
it make killing the girls forbidden
it make the men treat the women in a good way
and there is some thing you don't know that in Islam the women if she don't want to work the man should give her money ( i mean her brother or father or uncle or any related man) even if the women is working and she have money .... in Islam the man must give the women every thing she need ( if you ask me why ---> it is because the man is more strong than the women and he can go to work every day. ----------- so what one of extreme gender inequality and deceive are you talking about?????!!!!!!!


You didn't know about the "acid burning" and "honor killing" of women and children at the hands of Islamic fundamentalists? How about them schooling children into child suicide bombers through Islamic teaching?


in which country are you talking about ?? i have never heard about it!!!!!!!
no who is schooling children into child suicide bombers through Islamic teaching?!!!!! it is false
i studded in school here and all the Islamic book teach as is about our prophet , the other prophets , peace , ethics , love , Allah , Angels and what there jobs , Judgment day , things that are forbidden and why they are forbidden , memorizing things from Quran ,what our prophet say and more good and interesting things.....

for you all
there are many people who hate Islam and they are trying to make all people hate Islam so they are bringing the bad idea about Islam to you ,
but sadly you don't believe in Allah --------> at least Christian and Jewish believe in Allah so i advice you to start using your mind and think about it more ............ in your first step you should believe in Allah



I feel bad for you.

Your that brain washed that you think why your country blocks those threads is because their lies. (I piety you.)

They block those threads because it makes them look bad, it has nothing to do with if their true or not. Its because they do not want you seeing them look like the bad guys even if it is the truth.
(In the end them blocking the threads should make you mad at them. Because it another sign of them forcing ideals down your throat an not allowing you yo have the freedom to make decisions.)

You might be happy being forced into your religion like that, but people who have freedom like to have choices. An Justification for the actions of others, including are governments.

Your not using your mind, your brainwashed into a cult as a child. You programmed into a belief system. An now your so lost in it that you can not even understand anything without your religions permission first. Your ideals are based off from primitive bronze age man, with no understanding of the world around them. (hence there need to create something (god) to explain things, that we today, know the facts about, and so do not need to place a "GOD did it" in the equation.

We know how stars are made, we know how planets are made, We have a good understanding on how life got started. So tell me what did this god do? He is not needed, things work just fine without one in the equation.

10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10
Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites

hey by the way you look like a Jewish !!!! why do you say that you don't believe in Allah??
78606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
52 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites

hey by the way you look like a Jewish !!!! why do you say that you don't believe in Allah??


wow...


... words failed me for several seconds there.

I'm sorry. Reading the last line above caused my brain to melt briefly. Lady I think you need to get out more. read more and generally join the human race.

(edit: By the way I did finally answer your question about choice within the very limited parameters you set)

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

On more serious note If I truly had to pick I'd go with the the faith I was born to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Church_of_Canada

It's a particular flavour of Christianity that I still respect. And represents the minimum level of open mindedness and respect for lay members that I'd demand from any church I would ever consider joining.





20290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites

hey by the way you look like a Jewish !!!! why do you say that you don't believe in Allah??



Acutally My blood line Is half German half Italian.
I am Not religious or Jewish, to be that I have to believe is superstitious non-sense based on 0 evidence.

I am a Scientist, and an Atheist.
Do to that my understanding of the world and reality is based on what evidence I find, and observable objective facts.
Superstitions based off no evidence has no place in my home because illogical non-sense does humankind NO good especially wen all religion does is slow down man kinds development, and are societies advancement.


10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites

hey by the way you look like a Jewish !!!! why do you say that you don't believe in Allah??


wow...


... words failed me for several seconds there.

I'm sorry. Reading the last line above caused my brain to melt briefly. Lady I think you need to get out more. read more and generally join the human race.

(edit: By the way I did finally answer your question about choice within the very limited parameters you set)

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

On more serious note If I truly had to pick I'd go with the the faith I was born to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Church_of_Canada

It's a particular flavour of Christianity that I still respect. And represents the minimum level of open mindedness and respect for lay members that I'd demand from any church I would ever consider joining.









what do you mean???? why is that???
it is just a question 1!!!

Christianity ummm but don't you think that they don't follow there religion?? i mean it is forbidden for them to drink alcohol but they do drink!!!!!!
10402 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites

hey by the way you look like a Jewish !!!! why do you say that you don't believe in Allah??



Acutally My blood line Is half German half Italian.
I am Not religious or Jewish, to be that I have to believe is superstitious non-sense based on 0 evidence.

I am a Scientist, and an Atheist.
Do to that my understanding of the world and reality is based on what evidence I find, and observable objective facts.
Superstitions based off no evidence has no place in my home because illogical non-sense does humankind NO good especially wen all religion does is slow down man kinds development, and are societies advancement.





Scientist sounds cool , what kind of Scientist are you??
well i know some things that science has discovered now and our prophet has told as about it a 1400 years ago
how is that could be possible ?? -----------> it is possible because our religion come from Allah who know every thing ....
78606 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
52 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:




(1)what do you mean???? why is that???
it is just a question 1!!!

(2)Christianity ummm but don't you think that they don't follow there religion?? i mean it is forbidden for them to drink alcohol but they do drink!!!!!!


(bold numbers: mine)

1) Well it is a question but it's one that displays a monumental level of ignorance. Which is I why I implied that you needed to educate yourself more.

2) I'm hardly a biblical scholar but I'm not sure where you get the idea that alcohol is forbidden to Christians. the vast majority of christian sects seem to have no problem with alcohol in an of itself. Many frown on excessive drinking (but also excess of any sort) others well thanks to a man Called Billie Sunday Alcohol was against US secular law for about... 10 years. They gave it up as a bad idea. Did you actually read the link? I would think that alcohol would be the least of your Concerns about the United Church of Canada.



10417 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / 地獄の鳥居前に...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:



Thank you for answering

but in Islam we don't describe the shape of angels ....

and some people use magic to hurt other people
and the other people get hurt after that they go back to the magician person to make him stop what he or she did....
they know things that you have never told them about ..... they know your past and your future .... they admit that they use devil help ...
you may don't know a lot about devil because you don't believe that there is a devil ..... but they can see as and we can't see them
they live just like as but they have a knowledge more than people ... there are good devils who know Allah and never do bad things and there are bad devils who try to make people not to believe in Allah and do bad things to other people .....

i want to ask you if you have only 3 choices and you should chose to be a 1-MUSLIM 2- CHRISTIAN 3- JEWISH ... what will you chose ?


I'm sorry but I wouldn't choose any of the above. Because I love my freedom in having no religion. Plus I don't understand all the 3 religions as well as you do too, so in order not to offend, it is only responsible and respectful of me not to choose any. I respect all the 3 religions equally so I wouldn't choose any, I hope it isn't offending to you!

But anyway, I'm glad I had joined in this forum's discussions and talked with you. You made me realized that faith to God can be so deep to a follower. Because I have no religion, this faith is pretty unbelievable and somehow in-understandable to me. Thanks for this discussion! =)
10417 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / 地獄の鳥居前に...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

DomFortress wrote:

You wanna an excuse for your superstition and pattern for self deception, that's your cognitive weakness in the forms of "blind faith" and "self-pity", not mine.


I'm not a muslim dude
. Calm yourself..
I'm just trying to point out that they are only being versatile. If you only allow everything to be straight lines, how the hell is any society or culture gonna develop? Everyone would have been put to death by the religion before a real society can be built. Please just think like a human, religions are made by humans, it is only natural for them to be humane.

15943 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

DomFortress wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


You want to stop Muslims from coming to your country then why we don’t stop your religion people to came to our country … you just say that Muslims kill other people didn’t you ask yourself who start the killing ??!!! other people from your religion also kill Muslim people and we didn’t hate all the people from your religion because not all people are the same…..
That doesn't explain the barbaric "honor killing" commanded by the Islamic faith onto Muslim women and children.


Islam doesn't order to kill Wemen or Children, it is forbidden to kill them or kill old people or even prisoners
our prophet Mohammad said "the person who's missed out of the humane had been denied all goodness"

he taught us how to be nice to others
how to be true humans , he -our prophet- was Kind , Genrous , Honest , Strong , everyone liked him and obeyed him

before Gabriel talk to him he was 40 years old , people called him "The Honest Faithful man" every one respected him
he never lyied in his life , everyone even his enemies belives him , but why did other Christians didn't obey him ??
because they wanted the prophet to be from their Tribe, from their Clan, but he wasn't , so they got mad and didn't obey him because they felt that they was Humiliated this way , and they changed -Gospel- the Christian's book so no one knows about how was they Humiliated like that, this is the truth that they hid from their children and grand children and now they think that they are right

this is why (( Mohammad )) -May Allah bless him and grant him peace- is the prophet , he's the BEST creature Allah ever created, people in his time followed him in every step he did, they imitated every thing he did, they tried to be as kind and generous and strong as he was, and we are still trieng till now, but Unfortunately we aren't trying that hard , this is why we aren't winnig in the war the way he did before, everyone knows how many countries he won back then he opened and how many unbellivers he was good with and made them love to enter Islam

you don't read all of the truth in english

LEARN ARABIC
you'll know alot of truth
you'll know what you'll bite your fingers for not knowing before
maffoo 
80834 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/5/10

neko-cat wrote:

Darkphoenix3450
i don't agree with you
some one like me can open the blocked websites but i just don't want to
but some people i mean children can be affected by all the lies on that websites


But surely Islam is so blatently true that the children can be put back on the right path when they raise the lies from those websites? If they aren't convinced by the arguments, then won't Allah give them their due in the next life?

Or is it that the leaders in those countries don't have enough confidence in Islam to let people question it?

IMO whenever someone seeks to censor other points of view it is a sign that their own arguments are weak and they simply can't let people hear those opinions. This is true for any ideology, political or religious.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.