First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last

lesbian girls not buddying guys

5953 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
потерян
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11


lmao yeah c:
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11
Lesbians don't want your cocks, guys. Shoot for the bi girls.
16646 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

Lesbians don't want your cocks, guys. Shoot for the bi girls.


if they don't want it tell em not to buy fake ones then

Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11

Bashment wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

Lesbians don't want your cocks, guys. Shoot for the bi girls.


if they don't want it tell em not to buy fake ones then



HAHA! Them lezzies go Roto Rooter with the strapons.
636 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11
Lesbian girls are usually creepy old men. ._.
56748 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M / Murfreesboro, TN
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/17/11
36479 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11
Funny topic, thanks for the good laughs everyone.

What's the solutuon? Get thicker skin, they didn't accept you for one reason or another, don't rack your brain too much trying to figure it out.
4253 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / Leaf village
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11
some lesbians are just plain afraid of guys, i think. idk, but i read something like this somewhere.
30948 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

Lesbians don't want your cocks, guys. Shoot for the bi girls.


Every lesbian becomes a bi if you have money
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11

RevolveSama wrote:

i belive it's because our society has started to accept Gay couples publicly (male-male), but no one has really spoke about the issue of a (female-female) relationship. i believe sooner or later all kinds of combinations will be accepted. and we will all become friends with each other, gay or not XD

Ah, no dude it's the other way round. Girl on girl is more accepted then guy on guy.






LMAO.
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11

speekma wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

Lesbians don't want your cocks, guys. Shoot for the bi girls.


Every lesbian becomes a bi if you have money ;)


50894 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11
lesbians I accept cuz i kno i could propably turn one with my gentle nature
30948 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11

UltimatePotere wrote:

lesbians I accept cuz i kno i could propably turn one with my gentle nature


Dude, most lesbians are big, butch, angry minotaurs who drive utes, build sheds and weld stuff. They play Rugby and punch sharks in the face. Gentle my ass...
30256 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11

msnocos wrote:

Lesbian girls are usually creepy old men. ._.


Posted 5/17/11 , edited 5/17/11
Don't you mean "manbians"?

That's pretty much 95% of all lesbians online to begin with. The other 5% are actual lesbians.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.