First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Britannian Palace.
11/Black Knight Leader
5925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a well. O.o
Offline
Posted 12/4/10 , edited 12/5/10
Britannians! MAke your selfs at home!!
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10
Aurelia Galeria Lucilla D' Britannia, enters the throne room with her youngest daughter, Anne.


"Anne, it seems like you're all alone again..." She smiled at her daughter. Anne just looked down and looked at the portrait of their family.

"mother, why is father always at war with Japan?" Anne said curiously.

"He wanted to make sure to take revenge after Zero killed your uncle Lelouch." she looked down and felt sadness.

"then why is sister and brother away... She is a heir to the throne while my brother is now an ordinary prince? .. why must we all fight?" Anne cried, she hated being so young and not understanding everything.
Member
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Macao, china
Offline
Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/14/10
"What a nice place, i wonder who's around??" Kaito explores the palace
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/15/10

Kurouyuuki wrote:

"What a nice place, i wonder who's around??" Kaito explores the palace


"Who are you!" I am the knight of one and i demand your to give me your name.." Anne shouted
Member
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Macao, china
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/15/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


Kurouyuuki wrote:

"What a nice place, i wonder who's around??" Kaito explores the palace


"Who are you!" I am the knight of one and i demand your to give me your name.." Anne shouted


Kaito: wow, are you like 5? your a knight but your too young. anyway.. my name is Kaito
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/15/10



"I AM EIGHT!!!!!" Anne shouted, she hates being called a 5 yr old
Member
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Macao, china
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/15/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:




"I AM EIGHT!!!!!" Anne shouted, she hates being called a 5 yr old


Kaito: wow.. your the knight of one huh? and also a princess.. I can't believe it.
51953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/17/10 , edited 12/18/10
Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne
51953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/21/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"


"I am Anne! you're my cousin right?!
51953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/21/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"


"I am Anne! you're my cousin right?!


Larissa: " yup, I'm Larissa and this is Adrian"
Adrian nods. " Nice to meet you"
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"


"I am Anne! you're my cousin right?!


Larissa: " yup, I'm Larissa and this is Adrian"
Adrian nods. " Nice to meet you"


"WEll it's been a while Larissa-neesan! Onee-sama just left!" Anne smiled. "No, i didn't" Ai smiled she walked towards her sister and cousin. "well, it's the first time seeing you" She stopped walking. "Onee-sama!" Anne smiled and hugged her older sister.
51953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"


"I am Anne! you're my cousin right?!


Larissa: " yup, I'm Larissa and this is Adrian"
Adrian nods. " Nice to meet you"


"WEll it's been a while Larissa-neesan! Onee-sama just left!" Anne smiled. "No, i didn't" Ai smiled she walked towards her sister and cousin. "well, it's the first time seeing you" She stopped walking. "Onee-sama!" Anne smiled and hugged her older sister.


" So you must be Ai then" Larissa smiled. " This is my knight Adrian
" Nice to meet you both Anne-hime and Ai-hime" Adrian smiled politely at them as he bowed slightly"
Britannian
69254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/10 , edited 12/22/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Larissa walks down the hall with Adrian talking about random stuff.


"HEllo!"exclaimed anne


Larissa smiled brightly " heyy there"
Adrain gave a small smile" hi"


"I am Anne! you're my cousin right?!


Larissa: " yup, I'm Larissa and this is Adrian"
Adrian nods. " Nice to meet you"


"WEll it's been a while Larissa-neesan! Onee-sama just left!" Anne smiled. "No, i didn't" Ai smiled she walked towards her sister and cousin. "well, it's the first time seeing you" She stopped walking. "Onee-sama!" Anne smiled and hugged her older sister.


" So you must be Ai then" Larissa smiled. " This is my knight Adrian
" Nice to meet you both Anne-hime and Ai-hime" Adrian smiled politely at them as he bowed slightly"


"ah.. nice to meet you, Adrian, Larissa" Ai smiled and said gently. "Onee-sama.. where's Ren nii-sama?" Anne looked worried. "Don't worry, Anne, he said that he'll be somewhere we don't know." She smiled at her.

"Larissa!" then they heard a deep cold voice.

"oto-sama" anne bowed.

"Emperor" Ai said.

"My..my.. you grew so fast, i can still remember you when, euphy was still carrying you on her arms" a gentle voice followed.

"Mother" Anne and Ai smiled.

"Larissa, how's Euphy doing?" the queen asked. "Is she still with that eleven?" king Tiberius glared.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.