First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Hogwarts school for wizzards n witches
Posted 2/13/11 , edited 2/13/11
Mine or harry's I live with the potters now
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/13/11 , edited 2/13/11

Hana176 wrote:

Mine or harry's I live with the potters now


Albus Severus Potter: My last name is also Potter. So how can I help you?
Posted 2/13/11 , edited 2/14/11
Cho: I just need harry's help
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/13/11 , edited 2/14/11

Hana176 wrote:

Cho: I just need harry's help


Al: But dad isn't here he is in the Ministry doing his auror job.
Posted 2/13/11 , edited 2/14/11
Cho: yeah I think so
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good


Al: OK shall we go now to Dumbledore's office Cho?
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good


Al: OK shall we go now to Dumbledore's office Cho?


Cho:follows you
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/14/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good


Al: OK shall we go now to Dumbledore's office Cho?


Cho:follows you


Al: Lemon drops,I said and the stairs apperead behind the statue and then we went to those stairs and walked upwards of those stairs.
Al to Cho: Do you want to open the door Cho?
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/15/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good


Al: OK shall we go now to Dumbledore's office Cho?


Cho:follows you


Al: Lemon drops,I said and the stairs apperead behind the statue and then we went to those stairs and walked upwards of those stairs.
Al to Cho: Do you want to open the door Cho?


Cho: yes ( opens the door)
Creator
86360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Cho: yeah I think so


Albus Sev: Why can't say that thing to me is that so big secret?


cho: well because your not my headmaster your just Harry's Potters .


Albus: Dumbledore is your headmaster like mine is . OK call me Al please in that way don't come mixed ups.What do you say?Dad isn't Hogwarts headmaster either. Do you want that I come with you to Dumbledore's office or not Cho because I have done all my things now?


Cho: Good


Al: OK shall we go now to Dumbledore's office Cho?


Cho:follows you


Al: Lemon drops,I said and the stairs apperead behind the statue and then we went to those stairs and walked upwards of those stairs.
Al to Cho: Do you want to open the door Cho?


Cho: yes ( opens the door)


Dumbledore: What's the matter you two?
Al: Cho have something to tell you sir.
Dumbledore: OK then tell me Cho.
Posted 2/14/11 , edited 2/15/11
Cho: No i don't
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.