First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Perlia
Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Comissar:the Warp has many nightmares especially demons and Chaos Space marines



Then we must fight using our best skills and be wary of the tactics the Chaos will use... If we cannot learn their ways we shall just have to figure out a way to fight them...
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Comissar:the Warp has many nightmares especially demons and Chaos Space marines



Then we must fight using our best skills and be wary of the tactics the Chaos will use... If we cannot learn their ways we shall just have to figure out a way to fight them...


a soldier runs to the comissar"sir we suddenly lost contact with the planet surface
Comissar:what?!
Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:


Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Comissar:the Warp has many nightmares especially demons and Chaos Space marines



Then we must fight using our best skills and be wary of the tactics the Chaos will use... If we cannot learn their ways we shall just have to figure out a way to fight them...


a soldier runs to the comissar"sir we suddenly lost contact with the planet surface
Comissar:what?!


*my eyes widen* How did that happen?
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
Soldier:i dont know
Comissar:i dont like this

Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Soldier:i dont know
Comissar:i dont like this



Neither do I, something must be going on...
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
Comissar looks through the window and on the planet surface are seen signs of explosions"Shit the planet is under attack

Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Comissar looks through the window and on the planet surface are seen signs of explosions"Shit the planet is under attack



Should we go down there and assist them?
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
Comissar:first we must send somebody to check what is going on it will take time to organize all our forces we have and it can be to late take your squad and see what is happening there

Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Comissar:first we must send somebody to check what is going on it will take time to organize all our forces we have and it can be to late take your squad and see what is happening there



Alright, who shall go?
(I'm sorry, I gotta go to bed. We can rp tomorrow. Good night!)
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
Comissar:take 10 people of your squad you will leave for the planet surface in 20 minuts
(ok see ya later)

Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/17/11
Yes, sir.
*bows shortly and goes to gather my troops*
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/17/11

Vixen929 wrote:

Yes, sir.
*bows shortly and goes to gather my troops*


Comissar whispers"lets hope that we didnt came to late"
Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:


Vixen929 wrote:

Yes, sir.
*bows shortly and goes to gather my troops*


Comissar whispers"lets hope that we didnt came to late"


*looks on coldly as our ship and ten of my legion go to the planet*
Creator
138824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/17/11
the ship starts and fly toward the planet surface
Soldier:captain what you think is happening there/

Member
22694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/17/11
*I brief my squad about what to do while we start to go to the planet*
*we land amongst the fighting and instantly take up our orders*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.