First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Feds bring down Megaupload
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

chocuqueen wrote:

It's okay There's a lot of file sharing sites :D
But stupid SOPA (._____.;;))


no its not ok you know.....MU down the other will follow also....
SOPA=APOS=a pieces of shit!!!!
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

libertyX wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

It's okay There's a lot of file sharing sites :D
But stupid SOPA (._____.;;))


no its not ok you know.....MU down the other will follow also....
SOPA=APOS=a pieces of shit!!!!


Whoa, Calm yo tits.
Anon heroes are helping MU anyways.
Maybe this bill won't happen since the whole US is pissed at this SOPA.
I don't live in US, but I'll be pissed if this happen to me too.
I even signed the petition thing twice for US.
There's like a lot of sites you can use for now.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12
The internet war has begun.
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12
american govt are evil but you already knew that !!

american people are good people though they need to overthrow that corrupt excuse for a government
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

chocuqueen wrote:


libertyX wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

It's okay There's a lot of file sharing sites :D
But stupid SOPA (._____.;;))


no its not ok you know.....MU down the other will follow also....
SOPA=APOS=a pieces of shit!!!!


Whoa, Calm yo tits.
Anon heroes are helping MU anyways.
Maybe this bill won't happen since the whole US is pissed at this SOPA.
I don't live in US, but I'll be pissed if this happen to me too.
I even signed the petition thing twice for US.
There's like a lot of sites you can use for now.


i not live at US also but i use file sharing if SOPA and PIPA pass it will effect all file sharing and mostly Youtube and google(imagine how many people will jobless that period of time).....and i sign that petition also but the good new is it today SOPA and PIPA has been dropped by congress......and it really relief me and other people and i hope MU will back.....
3333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12
More room for legit anime providers like Crunchyroll.

Not just anime either. We're going in a direction where rather than cable, all TV shows will simply be streamed over the internet. Think about it: people are more likely to watch your show if they can choose when to watch it. Also, people can watch an episode multiple times, meaning additional ad revenue with each viewing.
67031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boku no Pico
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/20/12

chocuqueen wrote:


libertyX wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

It's okay There's a lot of file sharing sites :D
But stupid SOPA (._____.;;))


no its not ok you know.....MU down the other will follow also....
SOPA=APOS=a pieces of shit!!!!


Whoa, Calm yo tits.
Anon heroes are helping MU anyways.
Maybe this bill won't happen since the whole US is pissed at this SOPA.
I don't live in US, but I'll be pissed if this happen to me too.
I even signed the petition thing twice for US.
There's like a lot of sites you can use for now.


I think YOU need to understand that even if you don't live in the US this bill effects you too. And thank you for signing the petition. :). Anon can do nothing to help MU now, or ever. But their retaliation was somewhat inspiring.
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/21/12

chocuqueen wrote:

It's okay There's a lot of file sharing sites :D
But stupid SOPA (._____.;;))


Perhaps you should read this....

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65920166.html

The feds scared a lot of file sharing sites.
91064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/20/12 , edited 1/21/12
What I love is... how can the United States arrest a NON-US citizen?
39914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/21/12

Aeriya wrote:

It's complete BS! Crunchyroll.com is in danger too if PIPA SOPA goes through... Any site that isn't a company like FUNIMATION etc won't be able to run! ><


ROFL.... Read up on how CR works... its one of the few that has nothing to worry about
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/21/12
lol Americans

Law can't stop you if you're not breaching the law. CR isn't.
56203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/21/12

Nikwigi wrote:


Aeriya wrote:

It's complete BS! Crunchyroll.com is in danger too if PIPA SOPA goes through... Any site that isn't a company like FUNIMATION etc won't be able to run! ><


ROFL.... Read up on how CR works... its one of the few that has nothing to worry about


Actually CR can be directly impacted by this. Not by the videos but on the forums etc. Every avatar, user post, comment, and even their library is at risk of SOPA/PIPA. Free use can only go so far. Even your avatar could be consider a copyright violation.
39914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/22/12

westnyorai wrote:


Nikwigi wrote:


Aeriya wrote:

It's complete BS! Crunchyroll.com is in danger too if PIPA SOPA goes through... Any site that isn't a company like FUNIMATION etc won't be able to run! ><


ROFL.... Read up on how CR works... its one of the few that has nothing to worry about


Actually CR can be directly impacted by this. Not by the videos but on the forums etc. Every avatar, user post, comment, and even their library is at risk of SOPA/PIPA. Free use can only go so far. Even your avatar could be consider a copyright violation.


True, guess if it passes I'll have to change it
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / C.C.P.
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/22/12
This is sad.
64718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/21/12 , edited 1/22/12
If the internet provided paid services to watch all the anime libraries out there I wouldn't have a problem paying for it.

I pay the premium membership here for no commercials and now 1080p picture and I've noticed a sound quality improvement with that.

I wish there was a way for CR to get full rights to all the anime and allow me to watch it without it going away.

Megaupload was that alternative as it's mainly the links for all the sites I had to go to, to watch some really cool translated anime that will never see this side of the world. Oh well, Hopefully someone responds with a legal way to see this content ;)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.