Created by CarboKill
Why does Anime suck so much?
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/24/12
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/24/12
I don't think the lack of Morgan Freeman should be an option. A lot of things lack Morgan Freeman, which means relatively speaking, everything sucks the same.

Wow, what a faggot.
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/24/12
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/24/12
Yaay!!! I'm a little slut!
8263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas,NV
Offline
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/25/12
shouldnt this pot be deleted of flagged as inappropriate?...just saying
35788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 5/25/12 , edited 5/25/12

drips702 wrote:

shouldnt this pot be deleted of flagged as inappropriate?...just saying


Why?
28549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/25/12 , edited 5/25/12
I voted on having a big dick. I don't know, it was a trick question

Oi, first time i seen someone with a Morgan Freeman fetish
8263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas,NV
Offline
Posted 5/25/12 , edited 5/26/12

CarboKill wrote:


drips702 wrote:

shouldnt this pot be deleted of flagged as inappropriate?...just saying


Why?


idk i just think that some people might find this thing offensive..i mean i dont care..but some poeple might...since its talking shyt about anime and japanese people...just saying...but watevers...nuthing that i can do about is soooo...ya
35788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12

drips702 wrote:

idk i just think that some people might find this thing offensive..i mean i dont care..but some poeple might...since its talking shyt about anime and japanese people...just saying...but watevers...nuthing that i can do about is soooo...ya


"Some people". There yer go then mate. It's not against the rules, so the whiners who find it offensive can just keep bumping it to the top.
Moon Princess Moderator
289482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12
Pointless Thread

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.