are there programs for something like this?
32413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hamamatsu
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13
im an american student, graduating from college in the fall, and hoping to continue to graduate school.

but i was wondering, are there types of programs for going to live in japan? not necessarily to study for my degree but just become immersed into the culture and learn more about it, and stuff like that.

im learning japanese right now, just started so i cant really hold up a basic conversation but i hope to by the end of the summer.

anyone with knowledge and information on stuff like this would be helpful.

i mean hell even if someone who lives in japan has a spare room for me to stay ill do all your yard and house work haha XD
Sailor Candy Moderator
221234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13
Hi there please use the The general help thread.

When making a topic refrain from making personal threads or "I need help" threads. Personal and help threads will automatically get locked. Whether you receive your answer or not.

As personal threads are not allowed and this thread is locked. Also, please see the site rules so that none of your future threads will suffer the same fate here:
You must be logged in to post.