First  Prev  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  Next  Last

Weekly Shonen Jump Rankings

Post Reply
194 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/5/16

AceTrigger94 wrote:

New Jump series look like a replacement for Nisekoi.



Thank you for posting the image! Gonna check it out when I get the chance
17 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/6/16

DONGAAA wrote:

Well the editor in chief of WSJ Viz just announced they wont be doing a jump start of Yuna of Yuragi Manor, but they will of the Issue 11 jump start *sigh* probably for the reason that the manga is Ecchi/ Romance and they like Action and Adventure.
I've heard that when they had E-Robot as a Jump Start it had an extremely negative reception, so they may be shying away from such series due to that (they did skip over Lady Justice).

Still seems a shame.
313 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/16 , edited 2/6/16

AceTrigger94 wrote:

New Jump series look like a replacement for Nisekoi.



Pretty impressive art for a mangaka who has only had one short series before. Not that art really means anything if its not interesting though.
16556 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/16 , edited 2/6/16
Might be a more ecchi version of Yu yu hakusho? The setting looks like that
143 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/9/16 , edited 2/9/16
He is a mentor of Shun Saeki artist of Shokugeki no Soma so hes art has to be amazing to be idolled by such a good artist
4389 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / sasuke
Offline
Posted 2/9/16 , edited 2/9/16
the art for yuragisou looks so similar to the art in soma... well i guess it's the other way around though? i'm not impressed by this manga, but it's definitely not really my type anyway.

also i may have said this before, but i seriously don't understand why jump always puts world trigger in a really good spot when it was absent in the ranked issue. but even if it was absent, it's still pretty special to have it in front of hero academia and assclass. i wonder how long it'll take for wt to get its third anniversary cover? it was really late last year, but maybe this year theyll be more prepared. ashihara seems to be doing better lately too, but who knows.
AJBUB 
14145 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/16 , edited 2/10/16

x7610 wrote:

the art for yuragisou looks so similar to the art in soma... well i guess it's the other way around though? i'm not impressed by this manga, but it's definitely not really my type anyway.

also i may have said this before, but i seriously don't understand why jump always puts world trigger in a really good spot when it was absent in the ranked issue. but even if it was absent, it's still pretty special to have it in front of hero academia and assclass. i wonder how long it'll take for wt to get its third anniversary cover? it was really late last year, but maybe this year theyll be more prepared. ashihara seems to be doing better lately too, but who knows.


Well he did do that 330 page data book recently so he must be doing at least somewhat better. Anyway it seems most likely he would do a third anniversary page around Ch. 150 since that would be around another years worth of chapters.
50407 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Whole Cake Island
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/16/16
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #11 (February 15th, 2016):
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Blade of Demon Destruction (Cover, Lead CP, New Series, 54 p.)
1- Assassination Classroom
One Piece (Not ranked. Was absent in issue #2)
Yuna of Yuragi Manor (Center Color, 25 p.)
2- Haikyu!!
3- Black Clover
Samon the Summoner (Center Color)
4- Hinomaru Sumo
5- My Hero Academia
Nisekoi (Center Color)
6- Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
7- Toriko
8- Mononofu
9- The Mishaps of Kusuo Saiki
10- Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
11- Kochikame
12- Gintama
13- World Trigger
14- Bleach
Chronicle of Isobe -Life is Hard-
??? x ??? (???)

WSJ #11 Cover:



ESJ #11 Cover:




Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #11 (February 22nd, 2016):
Assassination Classroom (Cover, Lead CP)
Kochikame (Center Color)
Haikyu!! (Center Color)
Black Clover (Center Color)
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Blade of Demon Destruction (Center Color, 25 p.)

Hinomaru Sumo (23 p.)
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club (27 p.)
Yuna of Yuragi Manor (23 p.)
One Piece (Absent)

WSJ #12 Preview:



ESJ #12 Preview:
143 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Damn what is up with Food Wars inconsistent rankings, tbh the arc is pretty good
313 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Well, Assassination Classroom is pretty much wrapped up in that last chapter. I'd say it could end next chapter even, but it would probably be announced beforehand. Definitely less than 5 though. Guess that makes way for the 2 new series despite only having the 1 spot from Buddy Strike.
14643 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Oh god. That World Trigger ranking.
194 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16
Keep up those rankings, Toriko. Hopefully Jump will allow Mitsutoshi to show off the other areas.
304 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/14/16 , edited 2/14/16

Cowarecool wrote:

Well, Assassination Classroom is pretty much wrapped up in that last chapter. I'd say it could end next chapter even, but it would probably be announced beforehand. Definitely less than 5 though. Guess that makes way for the 2 new series despite only having the 1 spot from Buddy Strike.


Well it was just announced that next week is the last chapter I believe. I'm pretty shocked its ending right now. I at least though it had a few more chapters left.
313 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/16 , edited 2/14/16

GamerTimeUSA wrote:


Cowarecool wrote:

Well, Assassination Classroom is pretty much wrapped up in that last chapter. I'd say it could end next chapter even, but it would probably be announced beforehand. Definitely less than 5 though. Guess that makes way for the 2 new series despite only having the 1 spot from Buddy Strike.


Well it was just announced that next week is the last chapter I believe. I'm pretty shocked its ending right now. I at least though it had a few more chapters left.


Wow that's kind of unexpected. I thought that it wouldn't be ending because it had the Cover page. Considering even Naruto didn't get a cover for its ending, I just thought it never happened but I guess it does! It's sad it will be ending, but at least it puts the pressure of stuff like Toriko and Nisekoi which have been struggling lately.
17 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/16 , edited 2/15/16

Cowarecool wrote:


GamerTimeUSA wrote:


Cowarecool wrote:

Well, Assassination Classroom is pretty much wrapped up in that last chapter. I'd say it could end next chapter even, but it would probably be announced beforehand. Definitely less than 5 though. Guess that makes way for the 2 new series despite only having the 1 spot from Buddy Strike.


Well it was just announced that next week is the last chapter I believe. I'm pretty shocked its ending right now. I at least though it had a few more chapters left.


Wow that's kind of unexpected. I thought that it wouldn't be ending because it had the Cover page. Considering even Naruto didn't get a cover for its ending, I just thought it never happened but I guess it does! It's sad it will be ending, but at least it puts the pressure of stuff like Toriko and Nisekoi which have been struggling lately.
Naruto sort of had the cover for its ending. Most of the cover was for Assassination Classroom, but Naruto was still featured on the cover in the upper right hand corner.
First  Prev  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.