First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last

Cosplay Pictures

Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08
Ahh I check wiki just in case I was wrong, and guess what I´m not...
Plus theres different kinds of Visual kei
theres Dir en gray, who Has a kinda Goth scary Image
and then theres like Alice nine, and Ancafe these two bands
are almost a like, since they focus on the look more then Dir en gray..
Ahh why am I explaining this?? My point is that Ancafe is A visual kei band
and of story Sorry for my stupid rudeness, FORGIVE ME ^_^
FORGIVE ME, Please check Wiki please, oh and if I turn out wrong I really
don´t care, My point of view of ancafe is still the same :D
Once again sorry for my rudeness, Don´t know whats gotten into me these days
xD
18981 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08

x0xhayleyhinatax0x wrote:

Hmm Yes it is, check it out on Wiki, Lol I know their visual Kei
because I´m one of their fans, duhh, anyway No hard feelings


..no they're not.

They're an oshare kei band.

& it does mention that on wiki. It says NOTHING about them being a VK band because they aren't a VK band. You'd think a fan of theirs would know that.


x0xhayleyhinatax0x wrote:
Plus theres different kinds of Visual kei
theres Dir en gray, who Has a kinda Goth scary Image
and then theres like Alice nine, and Ancafe these two bands
are almost a like, since they focus on the look more then Dir en gray..
Ahh why am I explaining this?? My point is that Ancafe is A visual kei band
and of story :D


No, moron. I'm right, you're wrong. AN CAFE IS AN OSHARE KEI BAND. According to your logic, MUCC would be classified as an oshare kei band. They're not. They're an angura kei band. VK, oshare kei, angura kei, etc are not interchangeable.
5658 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08
I MISS BOU SO MUCH!!!
5861 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / [JDramaCliqueLead...
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08
wow some people are really into costumes ... lol
23022 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Philippines, Pamp...
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08


wAaA!!..a cOspLAy Of sAsOri!!^-^..WeR pA u!!^-^..teE HeE hEe...
1319 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08

hell_queen656 wrote:

^ They totaly ruined it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me as Medusa from Petshop of Horrors


It was my first try at cosplaying. My cousins helped me with the sewing though. And it was really hard moving around in this costume.


OMFG! That's awesome! and that costume is gorgeous! I love that charcter the most form all the PSOH series. Wonderful.
2057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08

hijadeldragon wrote:


hell_queen656 wrote:

^ They totaly ruined it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me as Medusa from Petshop of Horrors


It was my first try at cosplaying. My cousins helped me with the sewing though. And it was really hard moving around in this costume.


OMFG! That's awesome! and that costume is gorgeous! I love that charcter the most form all the PSOH series. Wonderful.


Thank You! It was my first try at cosplaying. The tail was sooo HEAVY! But I managed it
15511 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Texas.........
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08

hell_queen656 wrote:

^ I can't see the picture =(

Okay, what about some Romantic Cosplay?



What's that a cosplay of? I'm sure that's a manga I saw somewhere before. Had blood in the title if I remember.
2057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08
^ I can't remember either ^_^;

Here's some TRINITY BLOOD COSPLAY

(He's CUTE!)









2057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/9/07 , edited 4/24/08
Here's some very cute Japanese cosplayers










1142 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 11/10/07 , edited 4/24/08
Here's a hint for a lot of people in this thread, because I don't think that many of you paid attention to this small detail.

A lot of Japanese cosplayers are professionals. That's right - they're actors.
A lot of American cosplayers are AMATEURS. They have to make their clothing from SCRATCH. A lot of Japanese cosplayers aren't making their clothing from scratch - they have disposable incomes (particularly in comparison to their American counterparts) to get an outfit commissioned from someone, usually another professional.
What I'm also noticing is that many of these pictures are photoshopped beyond belief.

I'm going to try my hand at something here - to find GOOD AMERICAN cosplayers. It won't be hard, because they do exist. Besides, if we were on the principle that "We should all look exactly like the characters in question", then, don't you think that conventions shouldn't even EXIST in America, or there should be no cosplay at ALL?

This is just an honest statement, and actually a case of me not being snarky.
19719 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
79 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/10/07 , edited 4/24/08
Vampire Knight (kaname)


Death Note (Misa and Kira kissing)


Kingdom Hearts ( cloud i think)


Final Fantasy (forgot her name)


Kingdom Hearts ( roxas )


Loveless ( ritsuka & Soubi)


Lucky Star ( forgot her name )


Ouran High School Host Club ( every host club memeber EXCEPT haruhi)


Pita Ten ( shia)


Death Note (Near i think)
Posted 11/10/07 , edited 4/24/08






Guess who ^-^


Because I believe people shouldn't be deprive of schoolgirl Ichigo:





Gotta admit he has nice legs and looks hot in the school uniform XD
2057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/10/07 , edited 4/24/08
^ WOW! heheh... They're one of the greatest Philippine cosplayers I've ever seen!. But, to me the best cosplayer would have to be Phil's Champion Cosplayer: Alodia Gosiengfiao Here's some of her cosplays....



(The one Cosplaying as L is the same Cosplayer as Ichigo in the Female SchoolUniform! )













647 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 11/12/07 , edited 4/24/08
I'm not racist. I'm honest.

Asian people look better when they cosplay.
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.