First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last

Favorite Vampire Anime

5237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A Forest
Offline
Posted 9/19/13 , edited 9/20/13

FumblesRX78 wrote:


Kurodenki wrote:


FumblesRX78 wrote:

Dio Brando is best Vampire. Arcuied Brunestud is second best.



Oh God Thank you!! Finally! 3 pages and nobody mentioned JoJo. I was starting to lose faith...


I don't blame them.
Dio's manliness can be to much to handle.



YES, thank you so much lol i was waiting for this
12016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13
It's gotta be Seraphim from Kore Ha Zombie Desu Ka?



20468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13
Hellsing Ultimate series
23277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13
Hellsing Ultimate
50119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M
Offline
Posted 9/20/13 , edited 9/20/13
Moka Akashiya
16144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
Shiki and Blood C are best, also when it comes to Moka the anime is massively disappointing when compared to the manga.
22195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
I have enjoyed many of them... but Helling Ultimate is really the correct answer
37772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
I really loved Chibi Vampire (Karin). I wish it could have continued :(

I liked Rosario + Vampire as well. That was a nice rom/com harem.

Other than that I'm really not into vampire anime.
29168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
I have only seen two; Shiki, and Dance in The Vampire Bund.

Guess which one I prefer.
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13

Balzack wrote:

I really loved Chibi Vampire (Karin). I wish it could have continued :(

I liked Rosario + Vampire as well. That was a nice rom/com harem.

Other than that I'm really not into vampire anime.


But it didn't follow the manga completely so it can't possibly be good!
Lol im sorry, just detest comments people make like that.
20169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Colorado, and Pen...
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
Blood the Last Vampire, Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust.
37772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13

GoldTStar wrote:



But it didn't follow the manga completely so it can't possibly be good!
Lol im sorry, just detest comments people make like that.


Yeah I've heard that before. The second season in particular was pretty ridiculous with fan service and silliness. But I found that to be a strength and watching it was sort of fun and relaxing. Maybe someday I'll read the manga to see what really was supposed to happen though
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13
Vampire knight
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/22/13 , edited 9/23/13

Balzack wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:



But it didn't follow the manga completely so it can't possibly be good!
Lol im sorry, just detest comments people make like that.


Yeah I've heard that before. The second season in particular was pretty ridiculous with fan service and silliness. But I found that to be a strength and watching it was sort of fun and relaxing. Maybe someday I'll read the manga to see what really was supposed to happen though :P


Well apparently some viewers don't like enjoyment. Season 2 compared to season 1 in the manga is pretty serious, but the first season of the anime those events happened in the manga for the most part.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/24/13
Does is count if it's a Hentai?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.