First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last

Strike the Blood Discussions

16510 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14

Binsensei94 wrote:

Oh wow didn't expect them animate the "Akatsuki's Kingdom" arc cuz it was just a short side story but we only have 2 episodes left so it kinda makes sense.



......... Okay, let's do this! If it gets crazy just keep repeating "It's only a harem, It's not supposed to make sense."
63290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14

Binsensei94 wrote:
Oh wow didn't expect them animate the "Akatsuki's Kingdom" arc cuz it was just a short side story but we only have 2 episodes left so it kinda makes sense.



And now this just became best anime of the season.
24090 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14

xxJing wrote:


Marz311 wrote:

to rape a girl who wanted to get raped or not to rape her....guess it's tough being Kojou.


He only makes it hard for himself. Although he still is better than Godou from Campione. A girl declares herself his wife and sticks her tongue down his throat, and he still thinks they are just friends.


Actually, look at it from Goudou's perspective. Erica didn't start coming on to him until after he became a Campione, She's so freaking far above his social circle that he (rightfully) thinks she's coming on to him just so she can use him for whatever schemes her organization is planning, and that if he didn't have Verethragna's power she wouldn't give him the time of day. It's only after the incident in the astral plane, that he starts taking her seriously.
25685 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14

Rito2Ru wrote:
And now this just became best anime of the season.


37139 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/15/14
So I feel that the "Akatsuki's Kingdom" refers to Kojou's harem presumably.
63290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/16/14

MacMeaties wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:
And now this just became best anime of the season.




HOLY

SH!T

Anime of the year.

8540 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / In Your Closet
Offline
Posted 3/15/14 , edited 3/16/14
^
Lol


They didn't animate "Kojou's backstory" arc so I'm thinking that they will start Season 2 with that arc, if we do get a S2 of course.

Although considering how well the sales of the Anime & Light Novel are doing; a second season is not too far from reach~

More cards for everyone~



Posted 3/16/14 , edited 3/16/14
this series used to be pretty good, but the past few arcs have just felt so.... I don't know... like they just gave up and were writing whatever popped into their head. and they're so rushed that it's annoying. it felt like this episode should have been 2, but they cut as much as possible out to cram it into 1.
38660 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/16/14 , edited 3/17/14
I'm lost. Who the hell is the girl awoke his familiar.
Deus ex machina saved the day.
24090 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/16/14 , edited 3/17/14

twintiger12 wrote:

I'm lost. Who the hell is the girl awoke his familiar.
Deus ex machina saved the day.




255643 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14
Episode 23


This reminds me of Suzuka for some reason.

I do have a little complaint about this episode as I was surprised they would do another arc to squeeze two episodes. In other words, the finale will likely be rushed. But anyways, that "Yukina" was kinda cute imo in an unusual way. Hope they shed some light on her soon.

40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

stark700 wrote:

Episode 23


This reminds me of Suzuka for some reason.

I do have a little complaint about this episode as I was surprised they would do another arc to squeeze two episodes. In other words, the finale will likely be rushed. But anyways, that "Yukina" was kinda cute imo in an unusual way. Hope they shed some light on her soon.



I thought it was 26 episodes? If it really is 24 then damn, rushed indeed.
13329 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14
will there be a 2nd season that`s the answer i am looking for.
255643 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

GoldTStar wrote:

I thought it was 26 episodes? If it really is 24 then damn, rushed indeed.


It was listed as 24 episodes.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

stark700 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

I thought it was 26 episodes? If it really is 24 then damn, rushed indeed.


It was listed as 24 episodes.


True. So it's going to wrap up this arc in two episodes...comical.
No 4 episode arc just...2.
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.