First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last

One Piece IS NOW HERE

Post Reply
113311 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

isisprince wrote:

"We are still finalizing the timing" doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mention anything about the delay. I'm talking about something a little bit more specific. As paying customers, I think we deserve a little bit more than complete silence.

What if they can't furnish anything more specific, because they aren't in control of delivery of the materials, and have to tread carefully on being pushy with Toei?

79680 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


isisprince wrote:

"We are still finalizing the timing" doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mention anything about the delay. I'm talking about something a little bit more specific. As paying customers, I think we deserve a little bit more than complete silence.

What if they can't furnish anything more specific, because they aren't in control of delivery of the materials, and have to tread carefully on being pushy with Toei?



"We will be providing the episodes as soon as we receive them."

Simple, no?
113311 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13

isisprince wrote:

"We will be providing the episodes as soon as we receive them."

Simple, no?

Also simple:

All previous episodes will be also be available on Crunchyroll at a later date.

Unless you believe CR is just sitting around with episodes ready to go, laughing and saying, "Let's have some fun and make them wait", the answer is simple: The episodes will be posted when circumstances allow it. Neither simple statement gives you any more clue about when that will be than the other.

79680 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13
You're wrong. The first statement says they do not have them. The second statement allows that they might have them, but they are not encoded, they don't yet have permissions or paperwork is not finished, or that there are issues with subtitles or rights to previously subtitled content.
113311 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13

isisprince wrote:

You're wrong. The first statement says they do not have them. The second statement allows that they might have them, but they are not encoded, they don't yet have permissions or paperwork is not finished, or that there are issues with subtitles or rights to previously subtitled content.

How does one statement give you any more of a valid clue as to when they will be available than the other?

79680 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 12/1/13 , edited 12/1/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


isisprince wrote:

You're wrong. The first statement says they do not have them. The second statement allows that they might have them, but they are not encoded, they don't yet have permissions or paperwork is not finished, or that there are issues with subtitles or rights to previously subtitled content.

How does one statement give you any more of a valid clue as to when they will be available than the other?



The first statement says that they don't even have the episodes. The second statement just says they will get to it eventually. A reasonable person can determine from the first statement a lot more than from the second.
113311 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
59 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 12/2/13 , edited 12/3/13

isisprince wrote:

The first statement says that they don't even have the episodes. The second statement just says they will get to it eventually. A reasonable person can determine from the first statement a lot more than from the second.

Perhaps this will satisfy you:


I know we're currently working on the first 100 episodes. Not sure if 100 will be released, but just can confirm it won't be like Bleach. Chunks of old episodes will be released instead of one. That's all the information I have.


79680 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 12/2/13 , edited 12/3/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


isisprince wrote:

The first statement says that they don't even have the episodes. The second statement just says they will get to it eventually. A reasonable person can determine from the first statement a lot more than from the second.

Perhaps this will satisfy you:


I know we're currently working on the first 100 episodes. Not sure if 100 will be released, but just can confirm it won't be like Bleach. Chunks of old episodes will be released instead of one. That's all the information I have.




It does, thanks!
11070 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13
Does anybody have any idea of when the rest of one piece will be up on crunchyroll?
8228 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/9/13
man i live in denmark, really want one piece on here
8228 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/9/13
Yeah it generally sucks when streaming options like this in denmark, netflix is bad here aswell
8228 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/9/13

Farantos wrote:

Still sucks to be in Denmark and the other countries here then ^^



Yeah it generally sucks when streaming options like this in denmark, netflix is bad here aswell
348 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/13 , edited 12/10/13
This is just my complain. Wouldn't it have been smarter to start after the time skip? Like when they return to Sabaody? or is there a specific reason why CR is starting during a near end of an arc?
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13

i_like_oreos wrote:

This is just my complain. Wouldn't it have been smarter to start after the time skip? Like when they return to Sabaody? or is there a specific reason why CR is starting during a near end of an arc?


They finally got the rights to the show when they did, and it happened to be right in the middle of a long arc. Anyways, I recommend anyone who hasn't seen One Piece to watch it from the beginning instead of jumping into episode 619. Honestly, you have no idea how much has happened in those prior 618 episodes. You'd be lost jumping into One Piece this far in the series.
46028 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/13 , edited 12/23/13
I've watched the first 313 episodes on Hulu Free, but I'm so happy that they are going to be on Crunchyroll!! I am excited that my favorite place to watch anime will eventually have all the One Piece episodes (and you aren't going to be required to do the same thing as Fairy Tail). So I will keep my eyes pealed for the rest of the show.

Although I am considering jumping to the episodes that you have now just to get some more One Piece while I wait for the rest of the episodes...
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.