Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Does it bother anyone that there are so many fan-made pairings/shipping wars?
50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Explain your personal opinion in great detail.
It doesn't matter if its hetero, yaoi, and yuri fan-made pairings.

Thanks a bunches.


13883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 1/26/15
sometimes the parings are kinda cute like narahina but some i don't understand
like the boys form free! if they were gay i would be fine with it but there not so its kinda odd
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 1/26/15
When people shove it in my face it's annoying, but if they enjoy that and it doesn't affect me, why should I care?
50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

Aleph- wrote:

When people shove it in my face it's annoying, but if they enjoy that and it doesn't affect me, why should I care?


That can get annoying though.
25240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 1/26/15
ooo a yuri with Lucy and Yuno yeah that would be crazy hot sex or hot crazy sex




you know you want to see it
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13
Yeah, I'm sick of it. Especially with NanoFate...





Then again, people should do as they please...
50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Yeah, I'm sick of it. Especially with NanoFate...





Then again, people should do as they please...



Wait a minute! Who is that?
Sorry for not knowing.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Yeah, I'm sick of it. Especially with NanoFate...





Then again, people should do as they please...



Wait a minute! Who is that?
Sorry for not knowing.











50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13




Oh see now.











19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

qualeshia3 wrote:





Oh see now.














I wish there was a magical girl with actual YURI, instead of all this subtext BS they keep doing, or whatever.




Wouldn't that please you, Chikane-chan(The Yuri Goddess)?





Huh? You say something?
50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13




That would sound nice though.
1279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

uncletim wrote:

ooo a yuri with Lucy and Yuno yeah that would be crazy hot sex or hot crazy sex




you know you want to see it


I think you're a genius.
1279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13
The gay shippings piss me off the most because it makes up the majority of the ones I've seen. Also because people are extremely vulgar with it. Ah, and half of my feed on Tumblr consists of fanart of shippings in Homestuck, which I don't even read.
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13
I don't partake in it, but I don't despise it either; I think it's fine just as long as it isn't taken too far.
50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/13 , edited 12/1/13

Kubrah wrote:

The gay shippings piss me off the most because it makes up the majority of the ones I've seen. Also because people are extremely vulgar with it. Ah, and half of my feed on Tumblr consists of fanart of shippings in Homestuck, which I don't even read.


It does get tedious even though I neither dislike/hate yaoi nor yuri both.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.