First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

63687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

cay032692 wrote:
That was amazing...And also made me somewhat realize something...why exactly are there A cups, at that size is there a need for a bra? hmm

They still poke out though. Get out of here you breast hater. You don't deserve to be alive.
107571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

cay032692 wrote:

That was amazing...And also made me somewhat realize something...why exactly are there A cups, at that size is there a need for a bra? hmm


watch chu bra

your world will be enlightened.
24025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
I didn't like it. The characters are very one dimensional, the animation looked sloppy and the gags were to me overkill didn't make me laugh at all. I can't see myself sticking with this series.
55313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

bathroom64 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:
That was amazing...And also made me somewhat realize something...why exactly are there A cups, at that size is there a need for a bra? hmm

They still poke out though. Get out of here you breast hater. You don't deserve to be alive.


Hey, hey, HEY! I might be a lot of things, but if there is one thing I am not and never will be, it is a Breast Hater! :P
They poke but........Ehh...I should create a bra thread sometime, but too lazy, and might be disturbed by the replies. haha
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
I thought it was enjoyable. Don't know what else to say about the show.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Wow look at that, I came into this show being skeptical and came away thinking it was pretty good.

Some of you had the opposite reaction
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

cay032692 wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:
That was amazing...And also made me somewhat realize something...why exactly are there A cups, at that size is there a need for a bra? hmm

They still poke out though. Get out of here you breast hater. You don't deserve to be alive.


Hey, hey, HEY! I might be a lot of things, but if there is one thing I am not and never will be, it is a Breast Hater! :P
They poke but........Ehh...I should create a bra thread sometime, but too lazy, and might be disturbed by the replies. haha


I won't speak for all females, cause I'm kind of weird as a female. But bras tend to also help pad your nipples so they don't stick out and that happens no matter the size.
55313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

Sacae89 wrote:

I won't speak for all females, cause I'm kind of weird as a female. But bras tend to also help pad your nipples so they don't stick out and that happens no matter the size.


Oooohhh okay, well there is the suitable enough answer! I always thought it was a Holding thing.
63687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

Sacae89 wrote:
I won't speak for all females, cause I'm kind of weird as a female. But bras tend to also help pad your nipples so they don't stick out and that happens no matter the size.

That guy is just jealous.
79918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
GENTLEMEN. This is the class on pantsu, oppai is taught by Dr. Daimidaler on Saturdays at 6:30.
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14

Insomnist wrote:

GENTLEMEN. This is the class on pantsu, oppai is taught by Dr. Daimidaler on Saturdays at 6:30.


lol
40419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Barely visible is definitely the best.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Yay!! So happy this is here!! I liked the manga and thought it was great that it's animated.
21245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
Enjoyed the first episode and I will truly love the rest.
Koda89 
35959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 4/7/14 , edited 4/7/14
I thought it was funny. Looking forward to next episode.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.