First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The insane differences between Canada and U.S.A
37244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14
Canadian public schools are alot smaller than here in america.
77844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Yeah, I heard Justin bieber is Canadian. Some people should just stay in Canada.


No you can have him.



80556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Yeah, I heard Justin bieber is Canadian. Some people should just stay in Canada.


No you can have him.





They lost the Olympic hockey bet. They have to keep him now.
80556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14

Ezgi wrote:


deadpanditto
They lost the Olympic hockey bet. They have to keep him now. :)


Pretty much sums it up..


*applause*

Well said!!!

On a slightly different note: everyone says Canadians are nice. That isn't really correct. We are polite. Well, at least most of us are, damaged merchandise not withstanding.
55729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/21/14 , edited 3/21/14
Everything I know about The Great White North, I learned from Bob and Doug McKenzie...Thanks, SCTV.
23102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14
It's a tap in Canada , a spigot in the US . Canada has more land then the US but with the population of Canada being about the same as California we get along better with each other because we're farther apart . yes it is cold but that is one way of working on a smaller population nothing better to do it's cold out there . Didn't think of that did you now ? We have longer distances to travel between towns but the view is great .I have traveled both countries extensively have many friend on both sides of the border , but the middle of the prairies is always home and my friends from the US like it here in the summer only ! Maybe should get them here in the winter nothing better to do !
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14
People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14

DesuMaiden wrote:

People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?


Yes. I drizzle it all over my women.
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14

DesuMaiden wrote:

People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?


lol yes we do.
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14

-Gothique- wrote:


DesuMaiden wrote:

People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?


lol yes we do.


When was the last time you ate maple syrup? The last time I ate it was this morning with pancakes.
22344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / IL
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14
Generally we do not douse our fries in gravy. Here we have the sadness bowl.....similar yet completely different.
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14

DesuMaiden wrote:


-Gothique- wrote:


DesuMaiden wrote:

People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?


lol yes we do.


When was the last time you ate maple syrup? The last time I ate it was this morning with pancakes.


Yesterday on my french toast and sausage links. Grade B



4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/28/14

-Gothique- wrote:


DesuMaiden wrote:


-Gothique- wrote:


DesuMaiden wrote:

People in Canada eat Maple Syrup. Do you Americans eat maple syrup?


lol yes we do.


When was the last time you ate maple syrup? The last time I ate it was this morning with pancakes.


Yesterday on my french toast and sausage links. Grade B




I didn't know it was possible to eat sausages with maple syrup. It sounds delicious!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.