First  Prev  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  Next  Last

2013 ★ BATTLE

98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14
If LH and Magi get matched again, Im throwing in my towel at doing that again lol
40452 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14
Chrome pls...you don't need to count them today. You deserve a break.
iblessall, hurry and change it for christ sake!
55013 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
44 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

iblessall wrote:

NOT A VOTE

I wish I hadn't just read that the round was over. If I hadn't I would have gone back and changed my scores to try and hurt LH and KLK and help GT and SS. Darn my honesty...

Anyways, this is what I get for not strategic voting...


If it makes you feel better, silver spoon was the big winner of the vote count oddity.

Hilariously for me, the one the rules killed for it's benefit was Golden time :p
38608 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Shiranui
Online
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

windsagio wrote:


iblessall wrote:

NOT A VOTE

I wish I hadn't just read that the round was over. If I hadn't I would have gone back and changed my scores to try and hurt LH and KLK and help GT and SS. Darn my honesty...

Anyways, this is what I get for not strategic voting...


If it makes you feel better, silver spoon was the big winner of the vote count oddity.

Hilariously for me, the one the rules killed for it's benefit was Golden time :p


^ This. I absolutely hated Golden Time and was really hoping for one of the lower vote oddity count shows to do it, since I knew Lots of people watched it. Then, like you said. It worked out
107933 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Chrome pls...you don't need to count them today. You deserve a break.
iblessall, hurry and change it for christ sake!


I do not think your plan will work.

edit: time to use this gif

40452 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Chrome pls...you don't need to count them today. You deserve a break.
iblessall, hurry and change it for christ sake!


I do not think your plan will work.



I...don't want to quit.
This sucks!

My hate was not enough.
107933 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

GoldTStar wrote:
I...don't want to quit.
This sucks!

My hate was not enough.


( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)


67524 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14
I just want to stress again, sonic720 and Insomnist you guys are awesome for going through all the trouble to tally everything. We now have a clear picture of the battle.


Sacae89 wrote:

Agh Log Horizon T_T worked so hard to get it out.


I know right? *disappointment*


iblessall wrote:

Golden Time could have used the 10, though, not that it would have changed the final result...


I was really hoping that Golden Time was going to over take Log Horizon, but.......
59552 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Chrome pls...you don't need to count them today. You deserve a break.
iblessall, hurry and change it for christ sake!


she definately does. i thought she was going to take a week break after the end of this. when did this change?



TrueGoober wrote:

I'm shocked that Sunday without God is in last out of the 9 shows.

I thought people liked that show? I sure did.


i loved sunday without god as a whole, thats why i voted for it every single round. but i don't think its perfect or near. its definately good, but it also has plently of down points. but yea most people dropped the series after 3 episode. its sorta like gurren lagann, after an event a bunch of people were pissed and dropped it for the same exact reason. i stuck to it solely because i was curious, the startup again after that was a bit slow paced.

anywho, i am really surprised that problem children didn't make it. i thought that it woulda knocked log horizon out but i guess alot of people strategically down voted it.
67069 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14
Here's a list of the ROTF votes by user in spoilers to compare with your count Chrome:
59552 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14
^^ hahah it seems i forgot to vote for 3 anime. o well.
55013 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
44 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

wolfsaiga wrote:

^^ hahah it seems i forgot to vote for 3 anime. o well.


Hah I apparently did too!

I would have given it an 8 though, which is the same as novote >< (or close enough to the same)
67069 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

AnimeKami wrote:

6 - Kill La Kill, Once dead needs to stay dead.
10 - Problem Children, kuro usagi.
6 - Log Horizon, SAO is better.
10 - Golden Time, koko is the same as koko in jormundgand.
6 - Silver Spoon, I did like it but...
10 - Gargantia, Chamber!!!!!
10 - Haganai NEXT, I am indifferent so 10.
10 - Sunday Without God, kicking lolis is not cool, but THIS IS SPARTA!!! is.
10 - WataMote, what would you do if you could not laugh at the misfortunes of others?


Lol, you changed your post from a non voting post to one with votes after the battle ended.
11472 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

sonic720 wrote:

Here's a list of the ROTF votes by user in spoilers to compare with your count Chrome:


People give 10s way too easily. To think people said my MAL has high scores lol. Only 10s I have are for Code Geass, Steins; Gate, and probably Death Note if I ever watch it. Unbelievable that some people gave 2+ 10s on shows from 1 year alone.
107933 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/14 , edited 5/12/14

sonic720 wrote:

Lol, you changed your post from a non voting post to one with votes after the battle ended.


An outlandish statement. I did no such thing.

*just watched episode 6 of Game of Thrones.

btw, Game of Thrones > current anime competitors.
First  Prev  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.