First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Things You Thought You Would Never Do
5564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14
Buy a minivan.....

I got two of them, each of them died quickly and horribly,,,,,

535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / texas
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14
Not eat meat anymore. Now I'm a vegetarian and anything meat makes me sick. Pretty ironic considering my father would cook platters of meat when I was younger because I loved it so much! The shock on his face when one day I told him I didn't like meat anymore haha, took a whole month to convince him I gave up meat.
63681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14

revesur wrote:
Not eat meat anymore. Now I'm a vegetarian and anything meat makes me sick. Pretty ironic considering my father would cook platters of meat when I was younger because I loved it so much! The shock on his face when one day I told him I didn't like meat anymore haha, took a whole month to convince him I gave up meat.

Is it the taste? Or is it that animals were killed. Cause they kill plants to make your food too >_>
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / texas
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14

bathroom64 wrote:


revesur wrote:
Not eat meat anymore. Now I'm a vegetarian and anything meat makes me sick. Pretty ironic considering my father would cook platters of meat when I was younger because I loved it so much! The shock on his face when one day I told him I didn't like meat anymore haha, took a whole month to convince him I gave up meat.

Is it the taste? Or is it that animals were killed. Cause they kill plants to make your food too >_>


The taste I dislike, and when I chew it I feel as though I want to spit it out instead of swallow it.

And the animal part just makes me feel very guilty. Though that's not the biggest issue. I just flat out don't like meat anymore :p

63681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14

revesur wrote:
The taste I dislike, and when I chew it I feel as though I want to spit it out instead of swallow it.

And the animal part just makes me feel very guilty. Though that's not the biggest issue. I just flat out don't like meat anymore :p

To each his own I suppose. I guess that is why there are different genres for everything too.
42484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/14 , edited 4/10/14

revesur wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:


revesur wrote:
Not eat meat anymore. Now I'm a vegetarian and anything meat makes me sick. Pretty ironic considering my father would cook platters of meat when I was younger because I loved it so much! The shock on his face when one day I told him I didn't like meat anymore haha, took a whole month to convince him I gave up meat.

Is it the taste? Or is it that animals were killed. Cause they kill plants to make your food too >_>


The taste I dislike, and when I chew it I feel as though I want to spit it out instead of swallow it.

And the animal part just makes me feel very guilty. Though that's not the biggest issue. I just flat out don't like meat anymore :p



I'm the exact opposite. I hate eating vegetables, I want to spit them out when I chew them and feel them crunch in my mouth.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / B-612
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14
I never thought I'd find bad boys attractive
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

GrateSaiyaman wrote:

Buy a minivan.....

I got two of them, each of them died quickly and horribly,,,,,



What was the appeal?
98420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14
Watch Porn.

I thought I would be pure all my life!
63681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:
Watch Porn.
I thought I would be pure all my life!

The opposite is true. Never though I would ever stop watching. But it gets old after a while...
24704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / No
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14
Never thought I would start going to the gym.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Watch Porn.

I thought I would be pure all my life!


Yay!
18200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14
I never thought I would drive a car.
41623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/11/14

LadyDumplings wrote:

Never thought I'd eat microwaved bacon.


Is there even such thing?? O_o
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/11/14
I played around with some hard drugs in my early twenties that I swore I'd never do. Never thought I'd take up smoking. Never thought I would end up having kids, either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.