First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Amagi Brilliant Park Anticipation and Discussion
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

So no one has announced it yet even though the first ep is out already?


Seems to be the case.. oddly enough. And worryingly enough. I suppose there could be troubles getting the license or something.
12258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
Maybe they'll broadcast 2 episodes at once this Thursday?
27477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
Last time they did a kyoani show on CR, it seemed that it took them a bit to licence it as well. Its disconcerting though that episode 1 is already out on fan sub sites and the crunchyroll.com/lineup page already seems to be full (no more TBA squares in the anime section) not that that really means anything. Not only for this show but also a few others I really wanted to check out, Sanzoku no Musume Ronja by Studio Ghibli for example.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

ImperialDane wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

So no one has announced it yet even though the first ep is out already?


Seems to be the case.. oddly enough. And worryingly enough. I suppose there could be troubles getting the license or something.


I'd even take a delay cast at this point. Don't really like going elsewhere to watch anime unless I really have to.
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

So no one has announced it yet even though the first ep is out already?


Seems to be the case.. oddly enough. And worryingly enough. I suppose there could be troubles getting the license or something.


I'd even take a delay cast at this point. Don't really like going elsewhere to watch anime unless I really have to.


Can't say i do either. But considering how many are for different reasons not available in Denmark. It's tricky :P

But it is a bit odd that a series like this from a reasonably high profile studio isn't getting picked up.
244229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

abeltensro wrote:

Last time they did a kyoani show on CR, it seemed that it took them a bit to licence it as well. Its disconcerting though that episode 1 is already out on fan sub sites and the crunchyroll.com/lineup page already seems to be full (no more TBA squares in the anime section) not that that really means anything. Not only for this show but also a few others I really wanted to check out, Sanzoku no Musume Ronja by Studio Ghibli for example.


They will add more boxes. In fact, they have to considering it's missing a title that has been posted by ANN awhile ago but not yet announced on CR.

Anyways, I find this kinda strange. I think it will eventually come to CR with a delay. (it will probably stream on Saturday evenings just like Rail Wars, Kawai Senpai, etc)
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

ImperialDane wrote:

Can't say i do either. But considering how many are for different reasons not available in Denmark. It's tricky :P

But it is a bit odd that a series like this from a reasonably high profile studio isn't getting picked up.


Ahhh ok. No anime service like that one the UK has? That really sucks.
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:

Can't say i do either. But considering how many are for different reasons not available in Denmark. It's tricky :P

But it is a bit odd that a series like this from a reasonably high profile studio isn't getting picked up.


Ahhh ok. No anime service like that one the UK has? That really sucks.


There is nothing like that. Only Crunchyroll essentially.

Edit: Looks like we just got 5 more boxes all of a sudden.
79400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
I liked the first episode. This'll probably keep a spot on my season schedule.
27477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Insomnist wrote:

I liked the first episode. This'll probably keep a spot on my season schedule.



I agree. Thats got to be the worst theme park in the world. The episode got a few chuckles out of me, the premise also sorta reminds me of the Kyoani-key VN anime.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

ImperialDane wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:

Can't say i do either. But considering how many are for different reasons not available in Denmark. It's tricky :P

But it is a bit odd that a series like this from a reasonably high profile studio isn't getting picked up.


Ahhh ok. No anime service like that one the UK has? That really sucks.


There is nothing like that. Only Crunchyroll essentially.

Edit: Looks like we just got 5 more boxes all of a sudden.


Really sucks then well at least they seem to be trying to get more shows available in more locations.
27477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
If CR chooses to pick it up they will probably announce it tomorrow since its a thursday show. That seems to be the current trend of what they've been doing.
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:

Can't say i do either. But considering how many are for different reasons not available in Denmark. It's tricky :P

But it is a bit odd that a series like this from a reasonably high profile studio isn't getting picked up.


Ahhh ok. No anime service like that one the UK has? That really sucks.


There is nothing like that. Only Crunchyroll essentially.

Edit: Looks like we just got 5 more boxes all of a sudden.


Really sucks then well at least they seem to be trying to get more shows available in more locations.


Yup. That is something. And i am glad there is something like Crunchyroll and that in general that they are successfull as they are. Although i would love if they were further sucessfull.

But basically. If you live in Denmark. there is only crunchyroll.
38583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Shiranui
Online
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
This was actually...... very very good/fantastic

I am hyped! Solid introduction. Can't wait for more.

Personal Hype don't let me down!!!!
24729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/7/14 , edited 10/7/14
it's not Fumoff

His name is Bonta-kun
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.