First  Prev  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  Next  Last

♡2014 MIDYEAR BEST GIRL CONTEST♡

55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/27/14
My Vote

1. Izuna Hatsuse from No Game No Life because even though she attracts the typical moe blob she breaks away from being a loli, to something Fierce.

2. Nico Yazawa from Love Live! beacuse she has one of the most lovable personalities in what she does, also made me like idols more, to a degree...some songs I need, others just too cheesy. Also Best Girl of LL. Dont Deny it!

3. Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill beacuse who doesn't like a cutie with a top hat?
3. Kurumi Tokisaki from Data Live II beacuse she is one of the most enticing yandere you will find arround.

4. Jibril from No Game No Life because she is an information nut, something I find quite attractive, godly when it comes to battle, and also has a body that just won't quit, what a plus.
4. Cocoa Hoto from Is the Order a Rabbit? because how can you not find that girl charming, it has no bounds. Sorry Cocoa D:

5. Akari Acura from Hitsugi no Chaika beacuse she does the imuto genre Right.
5. Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter (2011) because even though it is gender ambiguous, from the anime standpoint it can be a she, and has a great character development from the natural born killer she began as. Also have you seen her max thigh expansion? allowing her to leap the size of 10 football fields??!?!

6. Ragyo Kiryuuin from Kill la Kill because she is the perfect combination of insane, evil, amazing, OP and motherly all in one,she was quite the milf of the year.

7. Mayumi Nishikino from Kawai Complex because she is the best woman in the show, and wear's glasses! major plus.
7. Isuke Inukai from Akuma no Riddle because she is the best girl of the series, and also introduces progressive parents in the anime, for a supposedly "yuri" show.

8. Seishirou Tsugumi from Nisekoi because she is the token beacuse of her body girl choice for my list, also she looks good in slacks, and uses guns proficiently.
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

GoldTStar wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Not a Vote

I wonder if people will be surprised if more than 16 got replaced.


If ALL 16 don't get replaced, i'll be surprised.

We have the freedom to choose any girl from those seasons...plus 4 days.


NaV

I meant if it goes 17 and up get replaced too

4 days anything can happen.
5604 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
50 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
Wait, we can renominate girls from the previous round??

Also, this round will end Thursday instead of Friday, right?

Also, is it possible all 32 from the previous round will be displaced?
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
NaV


Sacae89 wrote:

NaV

dont forget the other NGNL girls


Wouldn't dream of it
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

cay032692 wrote:

My Vote

1. Izuna Hatsuse from No Game No Life because even though she attracts the typical moe blob she breaks away from being a loli, to something Fierce.

2. Nico Yazawa from Love Live! beacuse she has one of the most lovable personalities in what she does, also made me more like idols, to a degree

3. Kurumi Tokisaki from Data Live II beacuse she is one of the most enticing yandere you will find arround.

4. Cocoa Hoto from Is the Order a Rabbit? because how can you not find that girl charming, it has no bounds.

5. Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter (2011) because even though it is gender ambiguous, from the anime standpoint it can be a she, and has a great character development from the natural born killer she began as. Also have you seen her max thigh expansion? allowing her to leap the size of 10 football fields??!?!

6. Ragyo Kiryuuin from Kill la Kill because she is the perfect combination of insane, evil, amazing, OP and motherly all in one,she was quite the milf of the year.

7. Isuke Inukai from Akuma no Riddle because she is the best girl of the series, and also introduces progressive parents in the anime, for a supposedly "yuri" show.

8. Seishirou Tsugumi from Nisekoi because she is the token beacuse of her body girl choice for my list, also she looks good in slacks, and uses guns proficiently.


NaV

No Jibril?
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

Sacae89 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Not a Vote

I wonder if people will be surprised if more than 16 got replaced.


If ALL 16 don't get replaced, i'll be surprised.

We have the freedom to choose any girl from those seasons...plus 4 days.


NaV

I meant if it goes 17 and up get replaced too

4 days anything can happen.


NAV

I don't know if they will allow that.
Because it might happen.
3218 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
NaV



NaV

Arent shiro and Ritsu already in the top 16?

oops, ill edit
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

GoldTStar wrote:
NAV
More like, "There goes all 16 girls".

But if i can get rid of some of those other girls, Anya will gladly become a martyr.

Not a Vote
What other girls do you want out?...also I seem to be the only Nico vote atm....Please don't spilt up your love live votes...

quote]Sacae89 wrote:
NaV

No Jibril?
Not a Vote
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...now to find who to kick out.
this 8 nomination will be annoying now, all my best women are coming back to my mind.
Welll atm I know for sure Izuna > Jibril
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:
NAV
More like, "There goes all 16 girls".

But if i can get rid of some of those other girls, Anya will gladly become a martyr.

Not a Vote
What other girls do you want out?...also I seem to be the only Nico vote atm....Please don't spilt up your love live votes...


NAV
Out of the latter 16? Well if Anya leaves, i want them all out. Straight up lmao

Yes, i see the lack of Nico currently. Change that people, and fast.
41968 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
NOT A VOTE

DoTx7 wrote:
Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, badass level over 9000 yet kawai af.
Kaga Kouko from Golden Time, who doesn't love Kouko?
Kawai Ritsu from Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, can never get enough of her.
Shiro from No Game No Life, best sis 2014.
Onodera Kosaki from Nisekoi, best girl 2014.
Kirisaki Chitogi from Nisekoi, cause tsundere.
Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto Shippuden, best girl favourite anime.
Kumi Mashiba from Hajime no Ippo: Rising, cause Ippo x Kumi is best.

Kaga Kouko, Kawai Ritsu, Shiro, Onodera Kosaki, and Kirisaki Chitoge are already in the top 32.
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/28/14
Fourth Edit

1.Satone Shichimiya aka Sophia Ring SP Saturn VII (Love, Chuunibyou, and Other Delusions: Ren)

Shichimiya is initially introduced in a manner similar to most “rival” love interests from romance series. As such, one expects her to follow the typical rival archetype of being a self-centered, egotistical, heartless homewrecker. Not only does Shichimiya fail to live up to these expectations, but she utterly shatters them and proves herself to be a selfless and tragic heroine.

So how does Shicimiya break away from the mold? Well, the first thing to note is that although she is a “rival” character she has no active interest in pursuing Yuta or damaging Rikka and Yuta’s relationship in any way. She makes this expressly clear from the moment she’s introduced in episode 3. As a matter of fact, upon discovering that Yuta and Rikka are engaged in a lover’s contract, she offers to support Rikka in her romantic endeavors.


Throughout the entire season Shichimiya continually offers her support to both Rikka and Yuta despite the fact that being near either of them causes her immense emotional turmoil. Rather than hamming up this turmoil, she always hides it under a big smile and a devilishly cute laugh in order to liven up the situation for those around her (though it breaks my heart as an observer). Sophia’s help is so valuable that Rikka herself ends up befriending her specifically for the purpose of seeking out her advice regarding the lover’s contract. Instead of offering false advice in order to destroy their relationship, she always speaks truthfully in the interests of genuinely helping Rikka out.

Spoilers in Everything Below this Point

Despite Shichimiya’s selflessness, she does have a tendency to act clingy and overly-familiar with Yuta (which is rather annoying to Rikka). One might say “If she’s truly uninterested, then why does she act so clingy? Perhaps she’s more audacious than she seems.” However, even this assumption is proven to be false. Rather than Shichimiya acting clingy because she’s thoughtless, it’s actually a deep manifestation of her nature as a tragic heroine.

You see, before the events of the first season, Shichimiya had the potential to engage in her own lover’s contract with Yuta – just like Rikka. But unlike Rikka’s scenario, Yuta was still deeply immersed in his chuunibyou fantasies at the time. She did not have the luxury of creating a pact like Rikka’s which combined the best of the real world and the chuunibyou world. In a sense, she was ahead of Yuta in terms of maturity and romantic awareness, but still deeply immersed in chuunibyou herself. Because of this, she was faced with an almost impossible choice – either abandon her alternate persona in pursuit of a relationship with Yuta, or stay true to who she was as Sophia Ring SP Saturn VII. In accordance with the moral and general themes of the first season, Shichimiya decided to stay true to who she was as a chuunibyou even if it meant giving up on a relationship with Yuta. She decided that she would never change and remain a magical devil girl forever.

Yet soon after she made this decision, Yuta transferred away without even saying goodbye to his beloved friend……

However, Shichimiya did not hold Yuta's abrupt and thoughtless departure against him. Instead, she chose to embrace the phrase "Its never goodbye until you say farewell" and continued on as Sophia Ring. Even this simple catchphrase illustrates Shichimiya’s dedication to immutability and stasis. Since she and Yuta never said goodbye before he left, as far as she’s concerned their relationship is exactly the same as it was before they parted (purely platonic).

So when Shichimiya and Yuta reunite after having been separated for all this time, why is it that Shichimiya acts so clingy? It’s because she’s staying true to the mindset she had in middle school – staying true to her chuunibyou persona and her past real-world persona who was close to Yuta as a friend. The fact that she keeps the same mannerisms and greetings that she used back then (such as laughing, hugging, and touching noses) serves as a visible illustration of her immutability and commitment to stasis. These little actions which appear so audacious at first are revealed to be a deep part of her tragic history and a permanent reflection of that impossible decision she had to make all those years ago.

If that isn’t tragic enough, then in order to combat her reemerging feelings toward Yuta she decides to wage open war on her own heart. She intentionally puts herself through great pain and distress in order to fight the emotions building up within her. Why does she do this? One reason is because she genuinely wants to support Yuta and Rikka in their relationship. The other, more heartbreaking reason is because she needs to combat her own feelings in order to stay true to her magical devil girl persona. This situation is not unique to Shichimiya either. Rikka undergoes the same problem and might have made the exact same mistake herself if it wasn’t for Shichimiya’s advice and intervention over the course of the second season.

Although she claims to be a magical devil girl who regularly engages in angel hunts, the truth of the matter is that Shichimiya herself is like a guardian angel who sacrifices her own happiness to preserve her identity and help those around her.

Because of this great selflessness and idealism in the face of emotional turmoil, I nominate Shichimiya Satone as the best girl of these past two seasons.

2. Yoshino “Yoppi” Nanase (Wake Up Girls)
Yoppi is a true leader, but she wasn’t born with this talent. She had to work hard to learn what it means to lead an idol group. She wasn’t perfect – but this quality makes her feel so real and genuine. She also demonstrated remarkable dedication to her team in the face of great challenges (avoiding spoilers). A true best girl who I will never forget.

3. Kouko Kaminaga (Riddle Story of Devil)
Regret is a terrible burden to carry. It weighs on your soul so heavily that sometimes it just feels unbearable. Despite this, Kouko finds the strength to carry this regret. She does her very best at a job that, quite frankly she wasn't cut out for all for the sake of redemption. Where most people would simply give up, she musters the determination needed to carry her cross and march onward along the arduous road to Calvary. A true best girl whose tragic determination often goes unsung.


3. Nonon Jakuzure (Kill la Kill) - because she has a connection to classical music and because I love her voice ^_^ Plus it can't hurt to bump Nonon higher - and the text for my Kouko vote will still be archived here.

4. Yuzuki Kurebayashi (Selector Infected WIXOSS)
Yuzuki is the embodiment of perseverance. Striving for an impossible wish from a very young age, Yuzuki always lived with her heart’s deepest desire dangling right in front of her just out of reach – so close yet impossibly far. Despite this agonizing scenario, she always maintains a positive and hopeful outlook. Then, in the face of revelations which would break most other characters, she stays true to her friends. She even tries to understand the viewpoint of those who betray her. Plus she’s the only character in anime history that has caused me to have a more sympathetic view of a certain societal taboo. A true best girl whose heart deserves recognition.

5. Maki Nishikino (Love Live! S2) - Because tsundere and composition skills.

6. Nico Yazawa (Love Live! S2) - Because Nico Nico ni, i guess?

7. Mayumi Nishiniko (Kawai Complex) - Because I like her glasses.

Takao (D-Frag) - Because I like her smile.


Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
Tina Sprout (Black Bullet) - cutest loli EVER.
Megumu Tozokuyama (If Her Flag Breaks) - I love it how he gets depressed whenever anyone mistakes him for a girl...
Takao (D-Frag!) - boob cannon bentou. need I say more?
Izuna Hatsune (No Game No Life) - adorable... and brutal. need to stay on her good side.
Kon (Tokyo Ravens) - cute, loyal, and she can evolve... everything a pokemon needs.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/26/14
Jibril (No Game no Life) -- Well her erogenous zones are hilarious
Kanade Kohinata (La corda d'oro -Blue Sky-) -- Best subtle development
Mavis Vermillion (Fairy Tail) -- The strategist rival to Shiroe. Still awesome even as a ghost.

Scheherazade (Magi) -- Still running the Liam empire after everyone she knows died.
Mako Mankanshoku (Kill la Kill) -- Best monologues
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) -- She's Erza. Resolute.
Himiko (Nobunaga the Fool) -- Reliable and Resourceful
Ragyo Kiryuin(Kill la Kill) -- Because la vie would be just drole if she won.
Nui (Kill la Kill) -- Because it would be fun to have her in a 1v1 battle.
Cecil (Wizard Barristers) -- Extremely motivated character, and a magic barrister!
Nonon (Kill la Kill) -- Marching band shoutout! And BlueOni's Nixon campaign song convinced me.
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14

GoldTStar wrote:
NAV
Out of the latter 16? Well if Anya leaves, i want them all out. Straight up lmao

Yes, i see the lack of Nico currently. Change that people, and fast.

Not a Vote


Just saw the bottom 16, apart from Anya, and Kagari, and slightly Shino, I feel no need to QQ...so meh, another one bites the dust.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/24/14
NAV....but questions.

1. So, if you wanted, you can vote for a girl that got eliminated right? Since it doesn't indicate you aren't allowed too, just vote for 8 girls you want in the tournament.

2. Essentially, it is possible to vote ALL 32 girls out?
First  Prev  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.