First  Prev  1317  1318  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

Shwuishu wrote:



She made too much, so I think we can spare you some


HAH!

SPARE!

RIBS!

I see what you did there. B3
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

cay032692 wrote:

Looks like Aladdin has a roughly road ahead


Lmao, oh yes.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

h9902014 wrote:



Aw don't start with that man you know I think your awesome

Also............you......"synopsis"............................... ........................




I hope that awesome is not a euphemism...
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage
37964 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
TIEBREAKER VOTE

Vote goes to Hozuki.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:
------------------


Did the Usa train connect to the Aladdin train, now?
5416 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
I'm in the middle of catching up on Haikyu and I think this would make an awesome wallpaper. Well, without the "fly" anyways.


Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


You're asking for trouble, methinks...<<...>>
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

My vote goes to Tanaka.

Edit: Take that Jtav

It's a good thing we're friends




Yes...........it's definetly a good thing were friends..........because you are deadly with the Miyuki pics


As soon as I remember a character you hate
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Looks like Aladdin has a roughly road ahead


Lmao, oh yes.

That tone... hmmm.... should I just preemptively rage quit? Save myself the pain.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Looks like Aladdin has a roughly road ahead


Lmao, oh yes.


You defied the Round Table this time little salty man...

Know this:

You will be punished
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

Nykur80 wrote:

I'm in the middle of catching up on Haikyu and I think this would make an awesome wallpaper. Well, without the "fly" anyways.




Can't you turn off the subtitles?

That's how I get my screen caps for Avvies.
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:


remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


You're asking for trouble, methinks...<<...>>


well no i mean these four winners will get tossed into a group with Sora and someone from RotF

there is no reason why the top three from this group and Sora wouldn't advance
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

ulric1 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:



Aw don't start with that man you know I think your awesome

Also............you......"synopsis"............................... ........................




I hope that awesome is not a euphemism...


No....that was actually a real awesome.........I refuse to stop using the word
5416 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:
Can't you turn off the subtitles?

That's how I get my screen caps for Avvies.


Very true. Sometimes I question the way my brain works...
First  Prev  1317  1318  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.