First  Prev  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Yes...........it's definetly a good thing were friends..........because you are deadly with the Miyuki pics

As soon as I remember a character you hate


Pssssssst:


It's not Sora. I like Sora and his child exploitation.
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

cay032692 wrote:


remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


#FirstSeedRektkaTon


I don't think it'll be a totally skunk I think Sora will come in second or third behind either Smile or JoJo
23155 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
I do have to wonder if the ROTF winners will stand a chance in the same groups as the top 4. With enough support, one of them might be able to prevail in a weaker group. The best four from this group aren't necessarily among the best of all the remaining/ROTF-eligible guys.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

h9902014 wrote:

Your status message is awesome.


Hearing that keeps me updating it daily.


ulric1 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


jtav001 wrote:
------------------


Did the Usa train connect to the Aladdin train, now?


I very much believe you will have to choose between trains in the near future. Unfortunately for you...
They be a collidin'


I will go down with any ship I choose, especially if the captain is honorable entertaining.


jtav001 wrote:

I can only ask people to vote with integrity.


O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN!
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:


It is easy to see the greatness that is Vball. But Tball's eyeball hairdoo is doomed I think...


Yea that's not going to go well.


maxgale wrote:



It's not my fault I fell in love with him.



No Max my friend.......I freaking love Kaiki as well , His arc was the best arc of the whole series imo.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

h9902014 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

Pssssssst:



Oh I see.......


...Psssssst:


jtav001 wrote:

It's not Sora. I like Sora and his child exploitation.


Sorry~
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

remassie wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


#FirstSeedRektkaTon


I don't think it'll be a totally skunk I think Sora will come in second or third behind either Smile or JoJo


You should believe in the Hype that is Sora. you don't get First seed without a reason. And by a large Gap.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

cay032692 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:
------


If you wanna get to Jtav...all you have to do is spam some Shojo........
/Baits


40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Time's Up!
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
I wonder if this was close.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav hates fanservice I think....you can just spam Free pics.
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

kakashi12210 wrote:


remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


Not really. 4th place was only 2 votes behind, so anything could happen.


I think Sora will break 25 votes even with only 40-50 voters

thats a LOT of ground to make up
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

cay032692 wrote:

You should believe in the Hype that is Sora. you don't get First seed without a reason. And by a large Gap.


True...Steph won it all and she got top seed by a significant margin, If I recall correctly.
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:


jtav hates fanservice I think....you can just spam Free pics.


Don't forget the Kou pics...LOTS of them.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

I do have to wonder if the ROTF winners will stand a chance in the same groups as the top 4. With enough support, one of them might be able to prevail in a weaker group. The best four from this group aren't necessarily among the best of all the remaining/ROTF-eligible guys.

Hopefully ROTF winners won't end up in the same group they were eliminated from, but that'll probably be determined by seed/votes.
First  Prev  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.