First  Prev  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  1332  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:


jtav hates fanservice I think....you can just spam Free pics.


40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Ryuunosuke Tanaka comes out of the tiebreaker on top with 12 votes. Hozuki ended up getting 10 votes.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:
True...Steph won it all and she got top seed by a significant margin, If I recall correctly.

Steph won by 1 vote. I think.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17455 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

You should believe in the Hype that is Sora. you don't get First seed without a reason. And by a large Gap.


True...Steph won it all and she got top seed by a significant margin, If I recall correctly.


Very barely, she had the advantage of not slogging through previous voting rounds.
27451 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

You should believe in the Hype that is Sora. you don't get First seed without a reason. And by a large Gap.


True...Steph won it all and she got top seed by a significant margin, If I recall correctly.



I think that had more to do with peeps dropping out of voting than anything else.

And how some girls had to have the rules fudged to knock 'em out.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
I remember Aiden........with that...........kill shot..............I don't understand why Bob changed his vote though.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

GoldTStar wrote:
Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:
True...Steph won it all and she got top seed by a significant margin, If I recall correctly.

Steph won by 1 vote. I think.


I'm saying, she got top seed by a significant margin. I didn't mean that she won it all by one.
40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:


hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

I do have to wonder if the ROTF winners will stand a chance in the same groups as the top 4. With enough support, one of them might be able to prevail in a weaker group. The best four from this group aren't necessarily among the best of all the remaining/ROTF-eligible guys.

Hopefully ROTF winners won't end up in the same group they were eliminated from, but that'll probably be determined by seed/votes.


That's how it's going to go. Whoever gets the most votes will go into the group with the 4th seed and whoever gets 4th place in ROF will be put into the group with the 1st place seed.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

remassie wrote:

y'all realize this tiebreak is in a way meaningless, whoever wins this is going to get the their shit pushed in by Sora in the next group stage


As much as I want to deny it, This group was kind of a pushover group for someone of that popularity.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

h9902014 wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:


jtav hates fanservice I think....you can just spam Free pics.



Yes I absolutely despise those Free! pics. Put some clothes on! Pleeeaaaase don't spam the thread with Free! gifs. It would make me so angry!
23155 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Online
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:

Hopefully ROTF winners won't end up in the same group they were eliminated from, but that'll probably be determined by seed/votes.

That would be unfortunate. Hopefully the cookie will crumble in a favorable way for some of those guys.

To clarify, I mean it would be unfortunate if they ended up in the same group they started in.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:


jtav hates fanservice I think....you can just spam Free pics.



Yes I absolutely despise those Free! pics. Put some clothes on! Pleeeaaaase don't spam the thread with Free! gifs. It would make me so angry!


.............Could it be ...................you actually like Free? and this is all reverse psychology.
40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
The official results are as followed, the top 4 will be moving on to the next round and the bottom 4 will have a second chance in the ROF round.

Makoto"Smile"Tsukimoto 19
Joseph Joestar 18
Kenji Kazama 18
Ryuunosuke Tanaka 16


Hozuki 16
Shintaro Kisaragi 12
Kazunari Usa 12
Neil 6
First  Prev  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  1332  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.