First  Prev  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  1332  1333  1334  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

5416 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Man this is going to be one... interesting round
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
This is a vote.

Shuu Maiko (Nisekoi) - Benevolent Bro - Always there to give an idiot like Raku a hand in getting the ladies.

Killua Zoldyck (HunterxHunter) - Agile Assassin - Rips out dudes hearts. Because he can.

Rentaro Satomi (Black Bullet) - Loli Leader - Leads lots of lolis likely to lose their life.

Nyanta (Log Horizon) - Chic Chef - Pretty suave cat that can cook a meal to boot.

Raku Ichijo (Nisekoi) - Hopelessly Helpful Husband - No matter who he ends up with, he'll be too helpful to the other girls to let them find other people to be with.
17455 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
KIllua!!
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

Is voting important for AK this round?
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Please...Killua...make it out!
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Chaika was in top 8...


My bad. Final Four.
23155 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
Ugh, what a tough group for one of my top remaining picks (not specifying, just in case). I might as well just vote to support guys who are loved by people I associate with. I'll wait for a while this round to see what happens, but I know better than to get my hopes up.
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:

THIS IS MY VOTE

1. Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter is Ran's Brother because he is really a Koon.


4. Aikuro Mikisugi from Kill la Kill is Koon's Dad because he is harem master number 30,031.




Shouldn't it be the other way around since Killua was created first.

LOLOLOL..........Koon's dad........that would explain the constant stripping though.........
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14
VOTE FOR THE TWO SILVER HAIRED CHARACTERS. DESTROY THE TWO HAREM LAMES. THE ROUND TABLE HAS SPOKEN.

h9902014 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Jtav is using reverse psychology! Don't fall for it!


Even.........if it wasn't........I still wouldn't post Free gifs


Good.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:
Rentaro Satomi (Black Bullet) - Loli Leader - Leads lots of lolis likely to lose their life.

Nice aLLiteration
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

jtav001 wrote:


Noooooo stop that! I'm so aaaangry! Pleeeaaase don't post anymore of them


o.o

You're holding those vowels a little long, there, jtav. B3
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

Everyone knows Koon Eduan is thousands of years old!
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

LionelJeid wrote:


jtav001 wrote:


Noooooo stop that! I'm so aaaangry! Pleeeaaase don't post anymore of them


o.o

You're holding those vowels a little long, there, jtav. B3


Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

GoldTStar wrote:

VOTE FOR THE TWO SILVER HAIRED CHARACTERS. DESTROY THE TWO HAREM LAMES. THE ROUND TABLE HAS SPOKEN.


I can't hear you - the TVs are really loud.
19740 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/26/14 , edited 8/27/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

Ugh, what a tough group for one of my top remaining picks (not specifying, just in case). I might as well just vote to support guys who are loved by people I associate with. I'll wait for a while this round to see what happens, but I know better than to get my hopes up.


First  Prev  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1328  1329  1330  1331  1332  1333  1334  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.