First  Prev  1502  1503  1504  1505  1506  1507  1508  1509  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

AnimeKami wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

I'm not sure the money or the rave is going to help him pass any faster... not for lack of trying.


I do not think this is up for negotiation. What do you want?

Sigh... I"m not sure anything can make up for that carried away picture. That was a serious error in your scheme for perfection.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

GoldTStar wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

Hmmmm I'm tempted to vote for Megumu next time around now.


League?

I vote with as my integrity tells me to...
38742 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

jtav001 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:

So Megumu made it in, and Space Dandy came dead last? It's Ryuuko all over again. Nothing's impossible.

Senketsu made it


Hooray! Huzzah! Banzai! Woo-hoo! And so on!

*hops behind sand bags, dons helmet*

Loomy, I wanted Megumu to advance. I'd have voted for him earlier, but I thought I could be back a lot sooner than this.
40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
Round 3: Group 4


Aladdin from Magi 2
Ira Gamagoori from Kill la Kill
Yuuki Aito from The Comic Artist and Assistants
Yutaka Hoshino "Peco" from Ping Pong the Animation
Harutora Tsuchimikado from Tokyo Ravens
Toshinari Seki from Tonari no Seki-kun
Livius I from The World is Still Beautiful
Yuugo Hachiken from Silver Spoon 2

STEP 1: Choose FOUR (4) of the 8 guys to vote for. You don't have to vote for 4. You can vote for only 1 if you want.

STEP 2: Apply an archetypal moniker or title to each of the four guys. (i.e. "Op God," "Loveable Stalker, etc.) Creativity is encouraged, but keep it PG-13.

STEP 3: Provide a reason explaining the title you gave to each guy. It does not need to be an a complicated reason. It may be if you wish to do so, but a clear, concise answer will suffice as well.

STEP 4: Please mark all voting posts with THIS IS MY VOTE.

ADVANCING: The top 4 guys in each group of 8 will move on to the next round. The bottom 4 guys in each group will be eliminated.


EXAMPLE VOTE



1. Ryuunosuke Tanaka from Haikyuu!! is the Caring Senpai. I gave him this title because he looks out for and cares for his teammates and for his underclassmen.

2. The Drill Sargent from Hell: Hozuki from Hozuki no Reitetsu. It should be pretty obvious why I game him the title, but I'll say it anyways. He runs a tight shift down in hell and he doesn't let any bull crap slide and is always very stern.

3. Makoto Tsukimoto "Smile" from Ping Pong the Animation is a Well Oiled Machine because watching him play Ping Pong is like watching a robot do the exact same thing.

4. Kenji Kazama from D-Frag! would be the Misunderstood Delinquent. Even though everyone thinks of him as a delinquent, he has a soft and caring side to him.



If You Would Like to Change Your Vote

STEP 1: Find your original voting post. If you cannot find your original post, PM kakashi12210 or ask in thread for the page number. You may only change your vote while the timer for the round is still running.

STEP 2: Change your vote by clicking the edit button on your original vote post. After editing your votes, click "Edit Post."

STEP 3: Quote your edited vote post by clicking the quote button on your edited vote post and post the the quoted text, along with a note indicating that you have changed your votes. This will help the admins make sure your vote gets counted correctly.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

jtav001 wrote:
I vote with as my integrity tells me to...


We'll see.


Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
You also have to take in consideration what time period they live. Medieval days, girls were already getting married off when they were 14 (probably even younger) and probably having babies by the time they were 15.


Mostly just giving you crap. B3
107645 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

I'm not sure the money or the rave is going to help him pass any faster... not for lack of trying.


I do not think this is up for negotiation. What do you want?

Sigh... I"m not sure anything can make up for that carried away picture. That was a serious error in your scheme for perfection.



I never give up never surrender.

67069 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

Stonewolfe wrote:

*A Wild Wolfe appears*



*Wolfe uses Distraction from Tourney*



It's super effective!
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
Oh, god. This round is going to make me crack up.
38608 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Shiranui
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
Time for me to watch some Mushishi. While I think on who to vote
42822 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
and now it's my turn to feel pangs of disappointment when Harutora is eliminated
14760 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:

The official results are in and the top 4 are:

Toru Acura - 21
Senketsu - 18
Shouyou Hinata - 18
Megumu Touzokuyama - 17


Yuuki Hase - 16
Takaya Satou "2D-kun" - 9
Tetsuya Kuroko - 7
Space Dandy - 6



FUUUCCCK!!!!!!!!! THAT TRAP FUCKHEAD MADE IT!?!?!?


I'm out of here.

Bakemonogatari it is.


He's going all the way to the top and will win it all


DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?

Megumu winning would be blasphemy. 110% blasphemy.


Yeah cuz Killua's gonna win this
38742 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
THIS IS MY VOTE

I'm getting this done right now. Who knows when I'll be back again?

Ira Gamagoori (Kill la Kill): Gamagoori is the Baron of Bondage, not only because his goku uniform follows a BDSM theme (which is hilarious, by the way), but also because he is an essential part of the glue that holds Honnouji Academy together by enforcing its rules without hesitation. Geddit? Glue? Bond? Bondage?

...

It's funny.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
I think I"ll wait a bit to vote this round.
20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/14 , edited 8/28/14
Can this count as twoVote!

Harutora Tsuchimikado from Tokyo Ravens - The Raven - He's not really the fighting type and works hard to fight for his ideals and in the end becomes massively OP.
First  Prev  1502  1503  1504  1505  1506  1507  1508  1509  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.