First  Prev  1830  1831  1832  1833  1834  1835  1836  1837  1838  1839  1840  1841  1842  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

remassie wrote:

fuuuuuu if Wenger doesn't buy a striker today..................


He need to actually play Campbell for once.
47501 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / M / Hawley, Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
Why no Hime Arikawa from Himegoto.
55621 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

bathroom64 wrote:
Less than you think


They were fake
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
in other news Djokovic is cleaning shop in his 4th round match

1
22
Djokovic
Kholschreiber
6 7 5
1 5 3◀︎
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

cay032692 wrote:
They were fake

Did you see Est with chocolate?

Hamatora is bleh this week. GO SEE SPRING NOW! I am expecting a giffffffff! Kou is sooooooo mean.
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

bobland wrote:


remassie wrote:

fuuuuuu if Wenger doesn't buy a striker today..................


He need to actually play Campbell for once.


hmm looks like he might be loaned to Benfica
107707 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

Maybe that he mentioned the real objective, spoiled the thread's story, or revealed Former League members...

Except that Gold brought up something about a convo about spam in your guestbook, which is probably what you were talking about.

Although it would make a more interesting narrative with what I was saying.


the axis of powers changes everyday with this thread.

I just realized that that song you posted earlier was about death on a toilet.

it teaches you to always lock the door.

Indeed. It is curious though was there any symbology/significance in the vid related to ulric1's disappearance?


Pretty much the fact that he nuked. Nuked = death.
55621 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

bathroom64 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:
They were fake

Did you see Est with chocolate?

Hamatora is bleh this week. GO SEE SPRING NOW! I am expecting a giffffffff!


Oh yeahhhhh...Sigh well now Est Officially "best girl"

Hmm not even going to bother with Ham, didnt do last week, no point in this week if it is still going down, will just watch Last episode and call it a day.

And on it!!!
67518 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

cay032692 wrote:

Hmm not even going to bother with Ham, didnt do last week, no point in this week if it is still going down, will just watch Last episode and call it a day.


This sounds like such a frustrating show....
55621 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Hmm not even going to bother with Ham, didnt do last week, no point in this week if it is still going down, will just watch Last episode and call it a day.


This sounds like such a frustrating show....


o0o0o Nice Avi Man, When a gifable one comes, will get it to you.

Meh, For me it is, seems some do like for w/e awful reason.........

I just can't. when your episodes go from 2 1 4 3 6 4 5 8.5!!! then back to 4 , BS....btw this are out of a 10 scale rating.
41968 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
Does anyone still have that picture with the joke going over Steph's head?
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

iblessall wrote:
Does anyone still have that picture with the joke going over Steph's head?

Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

iblessall wrote:
Does anyone still have that picture with the joke going over Steph's head?

67518 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

cay032692 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Hmm not even going to bother with Ham, didnt do last week, no point in this week if it is still going down, will just watch Last episode and call it a day.


This sounds like such a frustrating show....


o0o0o Nice Avi Man, When a gifable one comes, will get it to you.

Meh, For me it is, seems some do like for w/e awful reason.........

I just can't. when your episodes go from 2 1 4 3 6 4 5 8.5!!! then back to 4 , BS....btw this are out of a 10 scale rating.


Thanks! And ya, when Wave uses his imperial arm for the first time, that's when I'll want that gif!

Haha, this sounds like a show that I would despise. I may watch it one day just to see how bad it is, and that's if I can even get through it.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
Haha, this sounds like a show that I would despise. I may watch it one day just to see how bad it is, and that's if I can even get through it.

They have these weird as hell "comedy" episodes that come IN THE MIDDLE of serious story episodes, and even DURING a serious story episode WHERE AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER DIES,. They come out of nowhere. I will bet you will hate it.

I like some parts of the series, but others LIKE WHEN NICE PUNCHED THE WALL WHEN THAT JERK MADE ART CRY made me want to punch a wall for making fans of Art cry.
First  Prev  1830  1831  1832  1833  1834  1835  1836  1837  1838  1839  1840  1841  1842  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.