First  Prev  2646  2647  2648  2649  2650  2651  2652  2653  2654  2655  2656  2657  2658  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I will be the one who asked.

Anyone else feel that maki is kinda slutty in cay's avatar?

You mean the one where it's borderline secret roof photoshoot about to go wrong? I think that was what cay was going for /sigh
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

cay032692 wrote:

Oh Before I Forget

My Vote:

Joseph Wins by using Hermit Purple To Strangle Rentarou To death While Enju watches....


Mike Tyson is back at it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83-ucabW-9I
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

BigChocolate wrote:


Ciros2290 wrote:
Oh Esdeath, I saved some pictures for you too.




I'm a little surprised I haven't seen more in the top rated Pixiv galleries, but I'm sure they'll come

Sweet pics.




Why did you steal Lio's persona?
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

jtav001 wrote:

Why did you steal Lio's persona?


Cos he doesn't want the JLeague to miss me. *shot*
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Oh Before I Forget

My Vote:

Joseph Wins by using Hermit Purple To Strangle Rentarou To death While Enju watches....


Mike Tyson is back at it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83-ucabW-9I


First LAWLZZZ The New Army.

Second."What are you gonna do about"....at that point he just entered a N.Moment. Lol Rat Piece of Shit like you
Oh Tyson. But HEY he has def toned downnnnn over the years, 20 years ago, That would have been a Strait Jaw Break by that "fuck you"
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

jtav001 wrote:

Why did you steal Lio's persona?


Because 2 Lio's are better than 1.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

LionelJeid wrote:


jtav001 wrote:

Why did you steal Lio's persona?


Cos he doesn't want the JLeague to miss me. *shot*

Of course Jleague misses y--- I mean train harder, avatar!
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

BigChocolate wrote:

Because 2 Lio's are better than 1.


QFT and QFE.




jtav001 wrote:

Of course Jleague misses y--- I mean train harder, avatar!


o.o

I've never seen you act that tsundere, Leader. >>

You'll be happy to know training went well today.
9236 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14
Hey everyone, is Rentarou's ass getting whooped?
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will be the one who asked.

Anyone else feel that maki is kinda slutty in cay's avatar?

You mean the one where it's borderline secret roof photoshoot about to go wrong? I think that was what cay was going for /sigh


....What?.......................I guess the bright colors and all that jazz doesn't Scream concert...Got it

Find an appealing Image of Maki....Gets called Slutty. GG CR....GG.
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

QTAC wrote:

Hey everyone, is Rentarou's ass getting whooped?


I believe so, yes.

That hurts, by the way. Dx
9236 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

LionelJeid wrote:

I believe so, yes.

That hurts, by the way. Dx


Sorry, wasn't intending to disrespect you of course.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

AvidReader110 wrote:
THIS IS MY VOTE

Nice action sequences again!


25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

cay032692 wrote:


jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will be the one who asked.

Anyone else feel that maki is kinda slutty in cay's avatar?

You mean the one where it's borderline secret roof photoshoot about to go wrong? I think that was what cay was going for /sigh


....What?.......................I guess the bright colors and all that jazz doesn't Scream concert...Got it

Find an appealing Image of Maki....Gets called Slutty. GG CR....GG.

Wait up I was talking about Gold's, got them mixed up
Posted 9/10/14 , edited 9/10/14

QTAC wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

I believe so, yes.

That hurts, by the way. Dx


Sorry, wasn't intending to disrespect you of course.






I know you just want your person to win. It hurt a lot less than Shawn using me indirectly in his story. x3
First  Prev  2646  2647  2648  2649  2650  2651  2652  2653  2654  2655  2656  2657  2658  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.