First  Prev  3095  3096  3097  3098  3099  3100  3101  3102  3103  3104  3105  3106  3107  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

22665 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

Felstalker wrote:

Today's match, Yato vs Megumu!

The match is going to take place in the school boxing arena, because school kids.


Of course, our two participants are wearing the proper boxing
Attire... Wait, where are our participants?


"i'm here!" Megumu softly spoke while walking into the arena



Um, why arnt you dressed for the fight?
"They wouldn't let me into the men's locker room to change!"

What? You'll be disqualified if your not properly dressed! You can't just box without the proper uniform! Its unethical!

Yato just now walks into the room

"Yo, I'm here! We got to do this quick alright? I've got more jobs to do today!"

Wait, WHY ARNT YOU WEARING YOUR BOXING UNIFORM?

"I can't afford it, do we really need to do this-"

That's it, match over. Everyone is disqualified, nobody wins.

"Oh come on! We already know who was going to win the match, and I shouldn't hit girls to begin with! Just declare the winner and let's move on to the next round, this fight is already 22 hours late!"

Fine! Megumu wins for actually trying to prepare for the match!




And thus was Felstalker's story for how Megumu wins a boxing match.
81337 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

LionelJeid wrote:

I guess that's true.

My roomie's cousin was the same way for about a year at our place, now that I think on it.


It's how me and my friend would probably be if we became room mates. He doesn't know cooking past a microwave and actually works. Where as I can somewhat cook and am a bum staying at home 24/7.
5369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

cay032692 wrote:


idiot911 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:
Will be heading to T.A a class anyway


What are you TA'ing for? Have fun!


Computer Software Systems, currently helping them build a Low Level Language Compiler. PM/0 , really basic shit, completly useless but builds the fundamentals of what they use everyday


You got to teach those ungrateful fools how to appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears of those before them
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

cay032692 wrote:

Mkay, will get on that now.

....The threads never stop....

Edit: Acct made. Find me and so forth.


did you get that group invite?

duuuuuuuude yur crucible k/d, ya need to work on that
27451 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

Felstalker wrote:


Felstalker wrote:

Today's match, Yato vs Megumu!

The match is going to take place in the school boxing arena, because school kids.


Of course, our two participants are wearing the proper boxing
Attire... Wait, where are our participants?


"i'm here!" Megumu softly spoke while walking into the arena



Um, why arnt you dressed for the fight?
"They wouldn't let me into the men's locker room to change!"

What? You'll be disqualified if your not properly dressed! You can't just box without the proper uniform! Its unethical!

Yato just now walks into the room

"Yo, I'm here! We got to do this quick alright? I've got more jobs to do today!"

Wait, WHY ARNT YOU WEARING YOUR BOXING UNIFORM?

"I can't afford it, do we really need to do this-"

That's it, match over. Everyone is disqualified, nobody wins.

"Oh come on! We already know who was going to win the match, and I shouldn't hit girls to begin with! Just declare the winner and let's move on to the next round, this fight is already 22 hours late!"

Fine! Megumu wins for actually trying to prepare for the match!




And thus was Felstalker's story for how Megumu wins a boxing match.



Megumu in boxing gear.......... awww yeah.
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

remassie wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Mkay, will get on that now.

....The threads never stop....

Edit: Acct made. Find me and so forth.


did you get that group invite?

duuuuuuuude yur crucible k/d, ya need to work on that


Yeah...lol the Thieves Guild....................wow


Ahhhhhhhhhh, screw you , I am learning
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

cay032692 wrote:

Yeah...lol the Thieves Guild....................wow


Ahhhhhhhhhh, screw you , I am learning


i can change the name at any time

hey, hey! you know who the leader of the Thieves Guild is???

the Grey Fox
5369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

remassie wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Yeah...lol the Thieves Guild....................wow


Ahhhhhhhhhh, screw you , I am learning


i can change the name at any time

hey, hey! you know who the leader of the Thieves Guild is???

the Grey Fox


Out of curiosity, are you a fan of Anderson Cooper? Since he is the Silver Fox?
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

idiot911 wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you a fan of Anderson Cooper? Since he is the Silver Fox?


he has really great eyes, and a great laugh too
22665 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14


Currently writing the next battle
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

remassie wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Yeah...lol the Thieves Guild....................wow


Ahhhhhhhhhh, screw you , I am learning


i can change the name at any time

hey, hey! you know who the leader of the Thieves Guild is???

the Grey Fox


LOL...yeaaaaa work on a new name later.

O...m...g....and it gets worse
5369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

remassie wrote:


idiot911 wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you a fan of Anderson Cooper? Since he is the Silver Fox?


he has really great eyes, and a great laugh too


I had a professor who looked exactly like him. Now those were fun lectures
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

cay032692 wrote:

LOL...yeaaaaa work on a new name later.

O...m...g....and it gets worse




have you never played oblivion???
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14

remassie wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

LOL...yeaaaaa work on a new name later.

O...m...g....and it gets worse




have you never played oblivion???


For 10 mins.

Edit: OHHHH now I get the references....lol still wow.
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/17/14 , edited 9/17/14
Oh god Cay that Dellinger avi XD
First  Prev  3095  3096  3097  3098  3099  3100  3101  3102  3103  3104  3105  3106  3107  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.