First  Prev  3639  3640  3641  3642  3643  3644  3645  3646  3647  3648  3649  3650  3651  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

37139 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
71923 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / M / Animeville, USA
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
Speaking of releases according to the charts I'm reading Log Horizon season 2 start in around a week and a half. When is Crunchyroll gonna start posting their Fall 2014 titles?
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Indra2007 wrote:
Speaking of releases according to the charts I'm reading Log Horizon season 2 start in around a week and a half. When is Crunchyroll gonna start posting their Fall 2014 titles?

probably next week.
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14


...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

LionelJeid wrote:



...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD


I believe that's the younger him, more kid one
81337 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Indra2007 wrote:

Speaking of releases according to the charts I'm reading Log Horizon season 2 start in around a week and a half. When is Crunchyroll gonna start posting their Fall 2014 titles?


Same time they always do, week after one season ends and before the next begins.
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Sacae89 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:



...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD


I believe that's the younger him, more kid one


That's sad. =/
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

LionelJeid wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:



...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD


I believe that's the younger him, more kid one


That's sad. =/


If Im correct thats from Gaiden, so the kid one for sure.

you know the start of it from season one, but the Gaiden OVA...maaaann feeeeels

but Gaiden him is the more innocent kid goku
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Sacae89 wrote:

Stop it



LionelJeid wrote:

...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD








Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Sacae89 wrote:

If Im correct thats from Gaiden, so the kid one for sure.

you know the start of it from season one, but the Gaiden OVA...maaaann feeeeels

but Gaiden him is the more innocent kid goku


*GAAAAASP* SPOILERS~!!!

Although I'm almost done with Blacksmith, so I'll be able to start Gaiden momentarily.
81337 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
I think ima go get lost in my Vita for awhile then maybe watch some more shows I am behind on.
37139 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

BigChocolate wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

Stop it



LionelJeid wrote:

...The snot makes that one have less an effect on me. xDDD












Dude Im already in the middle of Burial, dont do this to me
First  Prev  3639  3640  3641  3642  3643  3644  3645  3646  3647  3648  3649  3650  3651  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.