First  Prev  3645  3646  3647  3648  3649  3650  3651  3652  3653  3654  3655  3656  3657  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I do not want to give jtav any chances to use certain pngs. I suggest you do not either.


I'm always able and willing to help a friend, Bro~

Especially if I think I'll be entertained by the effort. B3

EDIT:

Although, I'd guess she doesn't need my help to do anything of the sort.


BigChocolate wrote:

I'd like the midget one better. XD


xP Fine, be that way.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

AnimeKami wrote:

On a different note. Now would be a good time for the following.

AK brings up the concept of The Art of War in the best girl thread. AK uses The Art of War.

In the best guy thread, AK uses both: The Art of War and The 36 Stratagems.

AK previously revealed some personal information about himself if anyone cared to remember you will connect the dots.

In the future Avid will be making a new tournament.

AK has yet to implore the following: Six Secret Teachings and The Methods of the Sima.


If you use enough teachings, maybe then you can win...
Are you planning for your defeat already? Oh wait that's right that may be included in the story.


AnimeKami wrote:

διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε

Are you implying that you're the reason that voter count is abysmal?
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

LionelJeid wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

I'd like the midget one better. XD


xP Fine, be that way.

I kid, I kid. XD


98420 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

jtav001 wrote:



AnimeKami wrote:

διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε

Are you implying that you're the reason that voter count is abysmal?




dont give him that much credit though

unless you want to say he's been ruiningthe fun for some, thus they arent voting
107793 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

sonic720 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
I am also not participating.

Avid, however, is trying to persuade me to though.


Is this your secret teachings and methods in action right now?


No, the people are butt hurt and need time to recover. HOWEVER! Just so you know we are always lurking, never forget that.
14760 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Fili-Pinoy wrote:

I need your help guys.

I'm thinking about writing a literary analysis paper on Fate/Zero Light Novel but I have a few questions before I decide to do so.

Does anyone know which volume is
Also, what else does the volume cover?


As much as I love the Fate series, I have yet to read the F/Z light novels. Sorry.
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Fili-Pinoy wrote:
I need your help guys.

I'm thinking about writing a literary analysis paper on Fate/Zero Light Novel but I have a few questions before I decide to do so.

Does anyone know which volume is
Also, what else does the volume cover?

if it's anything like the anime, it's probably near the end. I think it's 4 volumes, so probably volume 4..
107793 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

Sacae89 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε




doesnt change my reaction




I am NOT outside working.


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε



Oi, get that greek outta here. XD
And no divide and conquer.





Oh god this is the first time in a while I've used the greek alphabet, some things might be wrong. XD
Αστειεύομαι , υποθέτω είναι Έλληνας έχει προνόμια που του. Συνεχίστε με το σχέδιό σας.



read my avatar text.
25739 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I do not want to give jtav any chances to use certain pngs. I suggest you do not either.

I've been good about refraining from that lately...
Although it sounds like you're pointing out the opportunity because I missed it, so I have to oblige


LionelJeid wrote:
Your Stratagems and Teachings and Methods are no match for:

Lionel's 100 Directives on How to Relax and Enjoy Chaos

Is this one of the directives, Lio?


107793 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

LionelJeid wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not want to give jtav any chances to use certain pngs. I suggest you do not either.


I'm always able and willing to help a friend, Bro~

Especially if I think I'll be entertained by the effort. B3

EDIT:

Although, I'd guess she doesn't need my help to do anything of the sort.


BigChocolate wrote:

I'd like the midget one better. XD


xP Fine, be that way.


What a bro.


jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

On a different note. Now would be a good time for the following.

AK brings up the concept of The Art of War in the best girl thread. AK uses The Art of War.

In the best guy thread, AK uses both: The Art of War and The 36 Stratagems.

AK previously revealed some personal information about himself if anyone cared to remember you will connect the dots.

In the future Avid will be making a new tournament.

AK has yet to implore the following: Six Secret Teachings and The Methods of the Sima.


If you use enough teachings, maybe then you can win...
Are you planning for your defeat already? Oh wait that's right that may be included in the story.


AnimeKami wrote:

διαίρει καὶ βασίλευε

Are you implying that you're the reason that voter count is abysmal?


Never once does OP win anything in their lives.

No why would I say that the voter count is abysmal because of me? I am not arrogant.
107793 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

jtav001 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I do not want to give jtav any chances to use certain pngs. I suggest you do not either.

I've been good about refraining from that lately...
Although it sounds like you're pointing out the opportunity because I missed it, so I have to oblige


LionelJeid wrote:
Your Stratagems and Teachings and Methods are no match for:

Lionel's 100 Directives on How to Relax and Enjoy Chaos

Is this one of the directives, Lio?




Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14


Awesome.
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

AnimeKami wrote:

read my avatar text.

Can't really make out what it says.

Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14

jtav001 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:
Your Stratagems and Teachings and Methods are no match for:

Lionel's 100 Directives on How to Relax and Enjoy Chaos

Is this one of the directives, Lio?



I am thoroughly entertained by this, so if it wasn't, it is now. xDD


AnimeKami wrote:

What a bro.


I'm no one's Bro - you have to be awesome to be a Bro.

I strive to produce Bro-dom to everyone I meet, though.
23157 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/24/14 , edited 9/24/14
I called it. Distractions will be here shortly, an hour before they need to be, which will make story-writing very difficult. If only they would listen to me when I say I'm working on something, need to concentrate, and can't write while having a conversation.
First  Prev  3645  3646  3647  3648  3649  3650  3651  3652  3653  3654  3655  3656  3657  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.