First  Prev  4038  4039  4040  4041  4042  4043  4044  4045  4046  4047  4048  4049  4050  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

aidenraine wrote:


every time someone abbreviates Dark Magician Girl as DMG, I keep wanting to read it as "Damage"...


I always read it as "damage"
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

BigChocolate wrote:

What a fine nap that was, how is everyone?



Insomnist wrote:

/tags you in

Going to take a nap, cheers.


Dicks...I wanted to nap.



All's good, BC. How about you?
20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14
I woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago btw.
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

bobland wrote:

I woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago btw.


You all suck.
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

LionelJeid wrote:

bobland wrote:
I woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago btw.

You all suck.

at work. can't nap.
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

LionelJeid wrote:

Dicks...I wanted to nap.



All's good, BC. How about you?

Rawrrrrr, doing pretty good.


Indra2007 wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

What a fine nap that was, how is everyone?


Doing great BC. How bout you?

Glad to hear that, doing pretty good myself.


Insomnist wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

What a fine nap that was, how is everyone?

/tags you in

Going to take a nap, cheers.

Have a good one.
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

aidenraine wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

bobland wrote:
I woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago btw.

You all suck.

at work. can't nap.


My statement remains as presented.


BigChocolate wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

Dicks...I wanted to nap.



All's good, BC. How about you?

Rawrrrrr, doing pretty good.


I'm at work dicking around with resume templates, since I got all my work done.
27451 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

aidenraine wrote:


every time someone abbreviates Dark Magician Girl as DMG, I keep wanting to read it as "Damage"...


Girl is just too OP, that is why.


LionelJeid wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

every time someone abbreviates Dark Magician Girl as DMG, I keep wanting to read it as "Damage"...


DMG has been shown so much, I'm underwhelmed by her, anyway.



Oh, more of a Kisara guy?:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27675501
Koda89 
35963 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14
Just finished Tokyo ESP......

God damn was that a waste of time.

Say what you will about Aldnoah.Zero, for all its flaws, it at least wasn't boring. Being boring is the worst thing a piece of entertainment can be, imo. Good, bad, that doesn't really matter as long as you were entertained. But damn was Tokyo ESP boring.......
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14


More of an Aki Izayoi-guy.

Too bad her character was pretty much stagnant after episode 41-or-so.
33925 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

LionelJeid wrote:

I'm at work dicking around with resume templates, since I got all my work done.




27451 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

LionelJeid wrote:



More of an Aki Izayoi-guy.

Too bad her character was pretty much stagnant after episode 41-or-so.



The brunette?

Worst char in the series. Not even the dubbers could make her fun.

67069 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

Koda89 wrote:

Just finished Tokyo ESP......

God damn was that a waste of time.

Say what you will about Aldnoah.Zero, for all its flaws, it at least wasn't boring. Being boring is the worst thing a piece of entertainment can be, imo. Good, bad, that doesn't really matter as long as you were entertained. But damn was Tokyo ESP boring.......


I agree being boring is the worst thing an anime can be. ESP was ridiculous but more importantly not very engaging the first couple episodes, so I put it on hold, I think 3 episodes in.

Also, Happy Birthday!
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14

Koda89 wrote:

Just finished Tokyo ESP......

God damn was that a waste of time.

Say what you will about Aldnoah.Zero, for all its flaws, it at least wasn't boring. Being boring is the worst thing a piece of entertainment can be, imo. Good, bad, that doesn't really matter as long as you were entertained. But damn was Tokyo ESP boring.......


This is why i'm watching Ga-Rei Zero right now.
Tokyo ESP's best episode (1st one) was only that good from the cameo it had.
27451 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 9/29/14 , edited 9/29/14
Happy B-Day Koda!
First  Prev  4038  4039  4040  4041  4042  4043  4044  4045  4046  4047  4048  4049  4050  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.