First  Prev  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

LionelJeid wrote:
That's awesome. xD

Hmm, what anime character do you most resemble in appearance and personality?
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

bathroom64 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:
That's awesome. xD

Hmm, what anime character do you most resemble in appearance and personality?


I dunno. I'd have to mull this over. I've never really thought about it.
42828 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:

haha That I can agree with...Height does help to spread the Pleasing Aesthetics, light Heavy Weight should be the same as well.

Yr vehymmo, ypma du nacd, Ymcu E drehg E ys sygehk xielg bnuknacc, vehymmo kud 55 seh vun 10 sema , yvdan lolmehk fyns ib.

ryryry ymnekrd, famm kmyt E ys hud uh dra ceta uv yhhuoyhla fedr oui, ed caasc jano ayco du kad uh dryd ceta frah ed lusac du oui.

Huf du vehymmo lralg uid dra haf Gunny! yr E ryja paah fyedehk.


not gonna bother looking up heavy weight people

good for you

hmm is it?

Korra is really brutal
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

LionelJeid wrote:
Anybody you want in? Fel wanted Gamagoori to get a vote, so there's three.

Joseph Joestar
37129 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

bathroom64 wrote:

speaking in foreign language is rude.

Well it is from Final Fantasy... Pretty easy to translate if you wanted to
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

remassie wrote:
not gonna bother looking up heavy weight people

good for you

hmm is it?

Korra is really brutal


hahaha

Very much so.

Can't Wait.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

Grauger wrote:
Well it is from Final Fantasy... Pretty easy to translate if you wanted to

And google translate is readily available. Doesn't make it any less rude if it came from a game.
37129 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Grauger wrote:
Well it is from Final Fantasy... Pretty easy to translate if you wanted to

And google translate is readily available. Doesn't make it any less rude if it came from a game.

True
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Ummm does anyone know where my votes are located?

The awesome searchers.
42828 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:

hahaha

Very much so.

Can't Wait.


srsly though it's only like 3-4 peoples
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:
The awesome searchers.

try google.
40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:

Ummm does anyone know where my votes are located?

The awesome searchers.


Page 131
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

kakashi12210 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Ummm does anyone know where my votes are located?

The awesome searchers.


Page 131


Thank you!
42828 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:

Ummm does anyone know where my votes are located?

The awesome searchers.


63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Message to Ei-chan:
First  Prev  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.