First  Prev  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  Next  Last

♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛

40284 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

GoldTStar wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:

All of the votes before I posted the Time's Up message are counted. I'm doing some final vote checking and I'll post the results soon.


So i can put "because he's awesome" for all my votes???

No freaking way.


Yup. It may look like there's no thought given to those choices. But, all the rules said was you had to give a reason. Any stupid reason will do.
20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

kakashi12210 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:

All of the votes before I posted the Time's Up message are counted. I'm doing some final vote checking and I'll post the results soon.


So i can put "because he's awesome" for all my votes???

No freaking way.


Yup. It may look like there's no thought given to those choices. But, all the rules said was you had to give a reason. Any stupid reason will do.


Lmao, you guys are amazing.
63701 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
5369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

Is your avy Frenda? I don't remember her being like that in the show, but that's what google seems to be telling me

Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Man.............. , it's not that big of a deal.
23155 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
It's funny how Livius and Neil are tied. It's almost as funny as Ryuuko and Mako being matched up in the Best Girl Contest.
20553 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

idiot911 wrote:


Is your avy Frenda? I don't remember her being like that in the show, but that's what google seems to be telling me



It is Frenda :)

from the part where
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Sora with that Gap.
As I have said it before.....Sora Carries Blank! FACT!!!!
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

cay032692 wrote:

Sora with that Gap.
As I have said it before.....Sora Carries Blank! FACT!!!!


Didn't you say she was more important in the LN.
5369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

bobland wrote:
It is Frenda :)

from the part where

Ohhh Thanks!
55611 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / West Africa
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

h9902014 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Sora with that Gap.
As I have said it before.....Sora Carries Blank! FACT!!!!


Didn't you say she was more important in the LN.


Doesn't diminish a Carry.
Meta Carry/Support.....

Sorry I mean Marksman/Support.
81337 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14
Know what does wonders to your self-esteem?


Having a pair of shorts rip while wearing them.
40449 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

h9902014 wrote:

Man.............. , it's not that big of a deal.


It really is because idiotic crap like this happened last tournament and im not surprised that it's happening in this one. At least there is consistency to say the least. I can guarantee in a different situation and the roles were reversed or it didn't fit their "means" those votes wouldn't have counted. Obviously nothing against you, it could have been anyone. I'm just stating something extremely dumb that has yet to be corrected. Why am i busting my ass writing things prevalent to the characters then? From now on, ill just keep it simple and say everyone is cool. At the end of the day, my only goal was eliminating Yuuya so it's whatever. I would just hate seeing this further in the tournament. But, gg. That was awesome.
42830 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

GoldTStar wrote:

It really is because idiotic crap like this happened last tournament and im not surprised that it's happening in this one. At least there is consistency to say the least. I can guarantee in a different situation and the roles were reversed or it didn't fit their "means" those votes wouldn't have counted. Obviously nothing against you, it could have been anyone. I'm just stating something extremely dumb that has yet to be corrected. Why am i busting my ass writing things prevalent to the characters then? From now on, ill just keep it simple and say everyone is cool. At the end of the day, my only goal was eliminating Yuuya so it's whatever. I would just hate seeing this further in the tournament. But, gg. That was awesome.


you should be happy to know Yuuya got a grand total of 0 votes

First  Prev  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.