First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last

Halloween Costumes

16438 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 10/23/14
Halloween is coming up, and obviously we all get the freedoms to be whatever we want. Whether it be trick-or-treating, or a Halloween party get-together, it's always fun to dress up for the occasion!

This year I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. I got a mascot costume suit to last me for this season, and practically forever. Always wanted one to just walk around in for fun, or at events.

It looks like this:


What about you guys?
188 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
I'm going to try to use my mature age as my costume.
29385 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
I'm sewing costumes this year. there's a convention that happens Nov. 1st, so they're kinda dual purposed.
my 12 year old daughter is going as Lucy from Fairy Tail, My 10 yr old son as a Star Wars Jawa (with the glowing eyes and light up gun, yay for having an electronic engineer in the house to make my home made props work right), and my dad (yes my dad) as Old Ben Kenobi, I'm going as Clear from Dramatical Murder, though I'd make a Juvia costume (from Fairy Tail) if I wasn't already neck deep in sewing. lol
16438 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14

mcpon14 wrote:

I'm going to try to use my mature age as my costume.


Never to old to dress up.
18229 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
Gangnam style
37822 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
I was Gumby 2 years ago and last year I was Iron Man. Not sure what I want to do this year.
30098 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14

AzuresShade wrote:

I'm sewing costumes this year. there's a convention that happens Nov. 1st, so they're kinda dual purposed.
my 12 year old daughter is going as Lucy from Fairy Tail, My 10 yr old son as a Star Wars Jawa (with the glowing eyes and light up gun, yay for having an electronic engineer in the house to make my home made props work right), and my dad (yes my dad) as Old Ben Kenobi, I'm going as Clear from Dramatical Murder, though I'd make a Juvia costume (from Fairy Tail) if I wasn't already neck deep in sewing. lol


I love Clear! So, I expect you to have his gas mask, umbrella, and his lab coat and everything?
29385 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / lala land!
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14

ayesharocks wrote:


AzuresShade wrote:

I'm sewing costumes this year. there's a convention that happens Nov. 1st, so they're kinda dual purposed.
my 12 year old daughter is going as Lucy from Fairy Tail, My 10 yr old son as a Star Wars Jawa (with the glowing eyes and light up gun, yay for having an electronic engineer in the house to make my home made props work right), and my dad (yes my dad) as Old Ben Kenobi, I'm going as Clear from Dramatical Murder, though I'd make a Juvia costume (from Fairy Tail) if I wasn't already neck deep in sewing. lol


I love Clear! So, I expect you to have his gas mask, umbrella, and his lab coat and everything?


I'm in the process of sewing the coat now, I have the umbrella, parade gloves, and pants. I have a back up mask and one that looks exactly like Clear's on order from overseas. hopefully it shows up in time! I also have the wig but it still needs styling.. I'm looking forward to seeing it all finished!
16602 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 11/1/14
I'm gonna use halloween as an excuse to cross-play without society frowning upon me...
26741 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / F / tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
im gonna be misty from pokemon ^_^
7034 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 11/1/14


Spyro the dragon
637 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
Either something scary or most likely not dressing up this year.
Just passing out candy with all my spooky stuff out because of Halloween Horror Night plans the next day.
Normally I'll have my parents come up to my house to pass out the candy while I wander around a spook people.
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
I want to dress up as La Catrina who is the Mexican female representation of death.
64791 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 9/7/14 , edited 10/27/14
I'mma wear my vulpix cosplay~! ^-^





Posted 9/7/14 , edited 9/7/14
Ofc Steph from NGNL ^^ ♡

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.