First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last

Crunchyroll Now On Xbox ONE~!

Post Reply
14103 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
104 / M / VILLAGE HIDDEN IN...
Offline
Posted 5/13/16 , edited 5/13/16
the 360 version is better i cant manage my queue or restart episodes on the one's version it needs a serious update
18193 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16
The Xbox one app is crap. %90 percent of the time, it won't even start up. %5 of the time it actually starts, but closes while using the app. And it only works well for the other %5 percent of the time.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/16 , edited 5/22/16
Why is the app so shitty? This would have been awesome but playback is complete shit! Takes 10 mins to get through the opening credits and that's half of an episodes time. Sometimes playback stops completely... thus is the only app that has problems so I know it's not any if my hardware...since I'm paying for premium that's what I expected but that's not what I'm getting. Crackle.com has better streaming than you. If the problem doesn't get better fast I'm going to cancel my account.
12039 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16
i use the app all the time. weird that i'm not getting as many bugs as you guys. I do wish i could read and post comments though.
132 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 5/27/16 , edited 5/28/16
My app literally opens and then closes 95% of the time, and the other 5% it stays open but my queue doesn't work and when I try to play videos it closes. Please fix these issues.
26013 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/5/16
it would be fantastic if i didnt have an account link error app just shuts down
1356 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/16 , edited 6/24/16
Xbox One app will NEVER BE FIXED? Seriously, what's wrong with you guys?

At least give us the option of a screen button like Chromecast, so we can start the video from our tablet/phone/whatever.
18 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / Georgetown Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/16 , edited 8/17/16
Rad poop.
18 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / Georgetown Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/16 , edited 8/17/16
I think the Xbox version is fine, I just wish I would not have gotten charged to have premium on my xbox and my Vita. And what's up with the censorship?!
58717 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
63 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/17/16 , edited 8/17/16

Deadeye512 wrote:

I think the Xbox version is fine, I just wish I would not have gotten charged to have premium on my xbox and my Vita. And what's up with the censorship?!


CR gets the same version that airs on "regular" TV in Japan, it was already censored there; they do not add any censoring themselves.
1566 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/17/16 , edited 10/11/16
Who is seriously going to watch anime on an xbox, come on seriously why not make more updates for android and apple the main one people use.
I would also like to make a recommendation to CrunchyRoll why not add an offline feature or something so people can watch a series in the car because its a pain to always have internet so why not make it kinda like YouTube red where you can download it and view it through their app offline.
18 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / Georgetown Texas
Offline
Posted 8/20/16 , edited 8/20/16
Roger that, I found it uncensored on another site. Thanks for the info.
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16
So im from Belgium and i wanted to check out crunchyroll on the xboxone app. And it was all in german. I could not change the language on the app wich bothered me a lot since i dont underdtand german. I tried premium in the hope i would be able to change it. But no luck. So im kinda screwed.

On the internet i find no solution. They say you have to change it on the site and it will change on the app as well. But that doesn't work either. How do you guys get the subtitles you want? I prefer english.
109 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
21 / M / Not telling :P
Offline
Posted 9/19/16 , edited 9/20/16
My xbox one is able to log onto Crunchyroll for about ten seconds before the app collapses and shuts down. Is there a but or something?
5 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/16 , edited 9/29/16
My App Xbox One, is catching on qq anime, still standing seguns, not to see ... That's going straight, my conextão is 10mb in netflix works normal just hangs on of you, I'm up canceling.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.