First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last

Illegal to have sex if you have HIV AIDS MRSA etc

Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/28/08

zendude wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Stop screwing random people or use a condom, that could solve some of your problems. But do you know that its illegal to tell a person they can't have sex because they have aids? It's going against there rights. But, it's also attempted murder to have sex with people and not warn them if you have aids so...yeah whatever.


We should know that more because we are in California, the state that has the highest statistics of such cases. I wonder why California haven't broken off yet?

Come on, I see pregnant teenagers everyday here in South Cali. *facepalm*


Use a condom should be our state slogan. Then we need a program telling those dumbass 13 year old boys to stop buying the biggest ones they can find to feel more manly, because THEY DON'T WORK.
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/28/08

zendude wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


zendude wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Stop screwing random people or use a condom, that could solve some of your problems. But do you know that its illegal to tell a person they can't have sex because they have aids? It's going against there rights. But, it's also attempted murder to have sex with people and not warn them if you have aids so...yeah whatever.


We should know that more because we are in California, the state that has the highest statistics of such cases. I wonder why California haven't broken off yet?

Come on, I see pregnant teenagers everyday here in South Cali. *facepalm*


Use a condom should be our state slogan. Then we need a program telling those dumbass 13 year old boys to stop buying the biggest ones they can find to feel more manly, because THEY DON'T WORK.


I give up. *facepalm*


coughimatrollcough
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08


Okay. Here are some questions for you guys.
- Is it okay to opt out vaccination for children, due to the rise of concern about it and its connections to rarely detrimental consequences or religious/belief reasons? In other words, should vaccination be a choice or mandatory?
It should be a choice, it should be a possibility. If you choose not to get one and the next thing which happens is that ppl don't want to come near you because of an disease then the one to blame is you.
- So what makes quarantining (warning everybody around, like some kind of database, background check) these people (infected with STDs) any different from getting the necessary vaccines? Again, same question, choice or not?
you mean, that if they decide to not take the vaccination that they will be quarantined?
if so, then it's still a choice=P just it's way more likely that everyone will just be fine with a vaccination.

- What if it was you or the people around that have acquired the virus? Didn't you want something that was done about this? They had no choice (well there was, but "BAM"), but still the disease is acquired.
nothing to do about that. it might be ppl around me, and to be honest I will be worry I will probably cry with them and stuff~ but even then; it was their own choice. make up for your own mistakes.

Points:
- Kids and maybe some teenagers (they are people too) didn't get to decide to get the necessary shots, as it is law and necessary if they want to go to secondary school. This constitutes (the need of prevention) a precedent for taking action concerning this issue about infected people and sex.
yes..this is a problem. If parents don't want them to get vaccinations, and it's not the law which pushes them to do it anyway, then ppl who couldn't do much about it get infected..I would blame parents; know what's good for your children. I think even then it shouldn't be law, but one should make sure to inform the parents well so that they can think over what they are doing to their children.

- It is not fair for a child to get autism, SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), or accidental polio (I have so many list, but here are a few examples)from a result of a shot, as it is not fair to single out an accidental HIV+ person from the very natural action of sex. But it needs to be pointed out, as a warning.
"warning warning, I'm spreading a disease, will you sleep with me?" I think there is not much difference between singling out or pointing that person out as a warning~ the world is not fair, we are all born different.

- Having sex with someone without the priory consenting the partner of such an ailment, I thought people would be smarter and more open these days. Hmm...
yeah..and some ppl don't care and want to have sex...humans can be brainless pretty well~

- Though it is only a small percentage, a small percentage can still do a lot of damage.
true~

- It is only human nature to avoid the "leper" for self and group perseverance. Like you guys wouldn't think different if a person near you had such a disease. Don't lie, cause that is just a bunch of bull. You could learn to love them, but your first thoughts or reaction would be "Get away from me."
uhmm..no I'm a weird human..ppl who are different are interesting, I ignore it if ppl are different as in looks or diseases, only look at how they act. Always have been like that...

- Is it for the good of the individual or the group? STDs have cost society a lot of money due to treatment, research, etc., not to mention morality issues and such.
for the individuals, everyone is different, give them the freedom to be and its good for them. I think that the group would actually take a vaccination though, only some weird ppl wouldn't~

- Should they be seen as criminal? To some degree and some people, yes, I would have to agree that some (note I said "some," not "all") are criminal in this sense.
It's difficult to say that some are "criminals" .. but I guess you could be right about this.

- You guys are just being overly sensitive do to the fact that it concerns "SEX." Sex is not everything gals and guys, despite of whatever Darwin said.
sex is not everything, but it is something. and a lot of ppl would get frustrated if they wouldn't have sex.

- Sex shouldn't be a game or something that should just be tossed around.
neither should it be forbidden by law.(for what ever the reason might be)

Have all the sex you want, hell, if I care? Just think of the consequences of your actions, to yourself and the people around you. I know that I wouldn't want a catheter shoved up my pee hole.
I agree.

~ Zen is of the essence.

1385 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
It'd be good if it actually is true then people won't have AIDS anymore since they(people with incurable STDS) will all die out............I am just speaking the truth.........
416 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
79 / F / Nu Sea-Land
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
ah i wish i could go back in 15 century or thousand years ago cause there no aids or hiv yet to discover hehe

may i ask some question? where these HIV/AIDS come from? like isn't truly man made or from monkey???lol i should be doing research in Google but cant be bothered hahaha

maybe lets see,
come on, take a look over this world, the world is not prefect
bacterias or virus came first before human...so dont blame these people who infected...
blame these people who are lack of discipline
blame these people whos sleeping around without knowing HIV/AIDs
but i'll say its nothing to blame these type of people.

you know, everyone is going to die someday anyway theres nothing can do so
learn to love them

what would you do if you find out that your friends or your parents is infected? either any type of disease?
will you say back off or dont touch me? so are you blaming them as well?


Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/30/08
How about lets not have adultery? That fixes everything .. even your souls ...
8594 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09
maybe. It better for them to stop from spreading.
49 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / England, Manchester
Offline
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/25/09
i dont get why your would really, i know people do have sex when they have an std but why the hell would you want to? like you'd be risking someone getting a disease, or maybe them even dying!
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09
i see nothing wrong this, we need to stop the spread of the disease and this is one way to do but if people already have the disease they should be allowed to have sex a person that has it as well.
2386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / F / Wilson, NC
Offline
Posted 9/6/09 , edited 9/6/09
I think it should be illegal, if someone purposely infect someone else.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.